Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Oldcels how does this make you feel?

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

How does it feel to get mogged by zoomers?

Last edited:
Not oldcel yet so didn’t watch

Not a single second

Im a youngcel

How does it feel to get mogged by zoomers?

AO9nso

Bro, I am a zoomer and I still get mogged by them.

If those are typical zoomer chads, that's awesome, i'll never have to fear a zoomer ever in my life. Doesn't bother me tbh, they are all weak as fuck and i'd mog them in a verbal or physical altercation. Chads will always get laid but weak effeminate Chads are embarrassing imo.

If those are typical zoomer chads, that's awesome, i'll never have to fear a zoomer ever in my life. Doesn't bother me tbh, they are all weak as fuck and i'd mog them in a verbal or physical altercation. Chads will always get laid but weak effeminate Chads are embarrassing imo.
you kids get off my lawn!

you kids get off my lawn!
Basically, the Chads I grew up with would absolutely thrash these kids and punk them so hard lol. Fist fights were a regular occurrence, people getting concussed in sports was accepted as normal, parents calling their kids pussies was common etc. Dancing was considered gay, alphas and the low inhib tough guys were the ones who were respected, not pretty boys.

It seems that each generation has gotten more and more effeminate now for the past 100 years.

Basically, the Chads I grew up with would absolutely thrash these kids and punk them so hard lol. Fist fights were a regular occurrence, people getting concussed in sports was accepted as normal, parents calling their kids pussies was common etc. Dancing was considered gay, alphas and the low inhib tough guys were the ones who were respected, not pretty boys.

It seems that each generation has gotten more and more effeminate now for the past 100 years.

they are all faggots.im youngcel

I don't get it, this some sort of meme?
Something similar to that /pol/ meme where they had an illustration of every male body type in each generation. The 1960 would show a male body type that looked like a greaser from the outsiders; you know, that type of body where you ride mustangs n shit. and then from onward the male body type would continue becoming more effeminate until in 2100, the illustration shows a male body type that looks like a girl.

can't seem to find it
they are all faggots.im youngcel
hi youngcel i'm faggot nice to meet you

Last edited:
Something similar to that /pol/ meme where they had an illustration of every male body type in each generation. The 1960 would show a male body type that looked like a greaser from the outsiders and then from onward the male body type would continue becoming more effeminate until in 2100, the illustration shows a male body type that looks like a girl.

can't seem to find it
Ahh, i'm not sure if the youngsters are becoming more effeminate biologically, could be with all the stuff in the water turning the frogs gay and shit but what I notice the most is the mentality back in the day was much more masculine/tough/reserved/rugged. Men were more stoic, dominant, macho sort of speak, now they are getting fagboy haircuts, trendy tattoos, gymmaxxing for pure vanity not sport, etc. Looksmaxxing is gay but I understand the women have control and demand 'prettier' men thus, men become prettier and faggier.

Ahh, i'm not sure if the youngsters are becoming more effeminate biologically, could be with all the stuff in the water turning the frogs gay and shit but what I notice the most is the mentality back in the day was much more masculine/tough/reserved/rugged. Men were more stoic, dominant, macho sort of speak, now they are getting fagboy haircuts, trendy tattoos, gymmaxxing for pure vanity not sport, etc. Looksmaxxing is gay but I understand the women have control and demand 'prettier' men thus, men become prettier and faggier.

The macho types in the 1960s got old and became boomers and feminized boys that's my theory at least

The macho types in the 1960s got old and became boomers and feminized boys that's my theory at least
Men basically had a monopoly on power for a very long time, the more women took power within society the more effeminate it became. Women, gays, lesbians and trannies have more influence now than they ever have and thus society will only continue to become more and more effeminate. I don't see any rebellion or change coming anytime soon, the powers that be are steadfast on pushing this.

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

Not a single fuck.
Spamming these, I'm worried about your sexuality buddy boyo.