Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels should put together a uni survival guide for youngcels just starting it

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
Here’s the dilemna

I’m not paying shit for uni

But I can’t leave because they are feeding and housing me for free, and I cannot get this anywhere else

IS there ANY way to survive it? Chads and Stacie’s engaging in debauchery everywhere and every girl makes excuses not to talk to me.

Uni is killing me

Find a group of nerds and blackpill them.

Just don't go to university theory

rule #1: Be attractive

rule #2: don´t be unattractive

Lol, I thought about it before. It would take me a lot of time, and depression makes everything hard...
If you are really interested, you can ask people like me (I already got my degree) or search threads about it (tons of them)

What if you were too poor to afford uni? That would have been 17 years ago for me

Here’s the dilemna

I’m not paying shit for uni

But I can’t leave because they are feeding and housing me for free, and I cannot get this anywhere else

IS there ANY way to survive it? Chads and Stacie’s engaging in debauchery everywhere and every girl makes excuses not to talk to me.

Uni is killing me
I cant survive. i'm 5'3

I’m on a scholarship (which is why I wouldn’t have a place to stay if I didn’t do uni) You were too low iq.

Actually they told me autism is too much of an advantage. Much like how uni bitches about ricecels nowadays. And "muh IQ" is a shitty urbanite meme.

It's kind of stupid you need a stupid degree to justify your knowledge. Most of what I learned was self taught
My sister got in by a vagina degree. That implies women are smart which they are not.

I will track down your IP and slit your throat with my newly purchased knife at knight. Prepare to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back