Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story On a 10 hour bus journey a few years ago, I legit traumatised a Becky foid for life JFL!

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
About 3 years ago I was headed to Blackpool on the National Express, which is a 10 hour slog from where I was living at the time. As I was in the middle of a stretch of being a Homelesscel, which would end up lasting 5 and a half years, a friend of mine offered me his caravan in Blackpool for 2 weeks which I gladly accepted. After all, I could finally have a shower for the first time in a year and sleep in a bed so I was well up for it. Plus Blackpool is cheap as fuck for booze as it's a dive. All I had to do was get there, so I booked a coach ticket for about £20.

Normally a 10 hour bus journey would be hell, but for me it turned out to be the most fun part. It was a roasting hot August day and the coach was full, so no spare seats, and a tidy looking 20 something year old Becky was forced to sit next to me jfl :feelskek:She looked horrified, didn't hide that whatsoever, bear in mind I was 3 years into a Homelesscel phase and hadn't showered or washed whatsoever in at least a year, long scraggy matted hair and beard, long dirty fingernails, teeth rotted outta my head, and as I'm homeless I had like 3 layers of clothes on and it was a fierce hot August day so I literally stank from about 10 feet away. It would bring tears to your eyes it was so overpowering, I didn't a give a shit tbh. She looked around frantically for ANY other seat but it was full, so she reluctantly took her seat next to me.

The first leg of journey was a straight 4 hour stretch with no stops, she literally had her face buried in her phone the whole time, for large parts not doing anything on it just staring intensely like she was trying to meditate her spirit out of her body for the journey. I even heard people rows of seats away complain to eachother about my smell so it was legit hell for the Becky next to me, but it gave me pleasure that she was repulsed by my stench but just had to sit and accept it.

The first long stop was Birmingham, and she couldn't get up fast enough lol, we had to wait there for a half hour. When we were getting back on I seen her talk to the bus driver who was finishing having a cigarette, and I heard her say:

"Please, I really can't bear to sit next to that man, he stinks and it's really offensive. I feel filthy and horrible in my skin right now thinking of him" :feelskek:

Better still was the Based bus drivers response:

"Look, I think it's disgusting too but what can I do? He paid for a ticket, nothing I can do. Sorry."

So she was forced to sit next to me again when she got back on :feelsgah: Having heard what I heard her say, I made sure I dug out some empty-stomach proper, alcoholic farts which would make Buddah weep lol :feelskek: As well as have loud coughing fits without covering my mouth, picking my nose and teeth etc.

She couldn't get off that bus fast enough by the end, she was so flustered and in a state she dropped her handbag all over the aisle on the way off the bus and just left the contents where they fell, (don't think any money dropped out as I glanced down, just make-up and shit like that) didn't bother waiting to pick them up. She legit just wanted a million miles away from me and the whole situation. I often get a smile on my face whenever I think of this journey, and thinking of the panic and stress she must feel anytime she books a coach or train journey again, and the anxiety she for sure gets waiting to see who'll be sitting beside her as you can be damn sure she has never forgot that journey either LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah:

Last edited:
GIGA BASED.

Come, join us at the table

20200904 114548

Last edited:
BASED, did u smell her fertile pheremones

That made me laugh tbh, based

About 3 years ago I was headed to Blackpool on the National Express, which is a 10 hour slog from where I was living at the time. As I was in the middle of a stretch of being a Homelesscel, which would end up lasting 5 and a half years, a friend of mine offered me his caravan in Blackpool for a 2 weeks which I gladly accepted. After all, I could finally have a shower for the first time in a year and sleep in a bed so I was well up for it. Plus Blackpool is cheap as fuck for booze as it's a dive. All I had to do was get there, so I booked a coach ticket for about £20.

Normally a 10 hour bus journey would be hell, but for me it turned out to be the most fun part. It was a roasting hot August day and the coach was full, so no spare seats, and a tidy looking 20 something year old Becky was forced to sit next to me jfl :feelskek: She looked horrified, didn't hide that whatsoever, bear in mind I was 3 years into a Homelesscel phase and hadn't showered or washed whatsoever in at least a year, long scraggy matted hair and beard, long dirty fingernails, teeth rotted outta my head, and as I'm homeless I had like 3 layers of clothes on and it was a fierce hot August day so I literally stank from about 10 feet away. It would bring tears to your eyes it was so overpowering, I didn't a give a shit tbh. She looked around frantically for ANY other seat but it was full, so she reluctantly took her seat next to me.

The first leg of journey was a straight 4 hour stretch with no stops, she literally had her face buried in her phone the whole time, for large parts not doing anything on it just staring intensely like she was trying to meditate her spirit out of her body for the journey. I even heard people rows of seats away complain to eachother about my smell so it was legit hell for the Becky next to me, but it gave me pleasure that she was repulsed by my stench but just had to sit and accept it.

The first long stop was Birmingham, and she couldn't get up fast enough lol, we had to wait there for a half hour. When we were getting back on I seen her talk to the bus driver who was finishing having a cigarette, and I heard her say:

"Please, I really can't bear to sit next to that man, he stinks and it's really offensive. I feel filthy and horrible in my skin right now thinking of him" :feelskek:

"Look, I think it's disgusting too but what can I do? He paid for a ticket, nothing I can do. Sorry."

So she was forced to sit next to me again when she got back on :feelsgah: Having heard what I heard her say, I made sure I dug out some empty-stomach proper, alcoholic farts which would make Buddah weep lol :feelskek: As well as have loud coughing fits without covering my mouth, picking my nose and teeth etc.

She couldn't get off that bus fast enough by the end, she was so flustered and in a state she dropped her handbag all over the aisle on the way off the bus and just left the contents where they fell, (don't think any money dropped out as glanced down, just make-up and shit like that) didn't bother waiting to pick them up. She legit just wanted a million miles away from me and the whole situation. I often get a smile on my face whenever I think of this journey, and thinking of the panic and stress she must feel anytime she books a coach or train journey again, and the anxiety she for sure gets waiting to see who'll be sitting beside her as you can be damn sure she has never forgot that journey either LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: based as fuck also based bus driver telling the cunt to shut up and get used to it.

BASED, did u smell her fertile pheremones
Lol, nah but when she got back on her perfume was almost as overbearing as my foul stench lol. She must've emptied the whole bottle on herself in an attempt to stop my smell from sticking on her clothes :feelskek:

As @FUCKITALLREEE said, I perhaps should have made a pass at her lol, as there was nowhere else she could have got up to sit either jfl.

Last edited:
Lol, nah but when she got back on her perfume was almost as overbearing as my foul stench lol. She must've emptied the whole bottle on herself in attempt to stop my smell from sticking on her clothes :feelskek:

As @FUCKITALLREEE said, I perhaps should have made a pass at her lol, as there was nowhere else she could have got up to sit either jfl.
at least you didn't hit on her or you'd be in jail

How can you afford a phone/internet access but not a shower?

How can you afford a phone/internet access but not a shower?
Disability NEETbuxx plus my mum used to also send me money every 2 weeks. I was an Alcoholiccel from age 16 - 36 and every penny I had went on drink or drugs. I actually didn't care about even being a Homelesscel tbh, I only stopped drinking when I was forced to last December. I'm also no longer a Homelesscel since December and am able to wash like a normal person now thank goodness.

You see people?:feelshaha:

It’s this kind of quality content that makes this fucking guy the single greatest poster in all inceldom.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes it even fucking funnier is to imagine Grotesque Subhuman was the bus driver.:feelsgah:

Last edited:
About 3 years ago I was headed to Blackpool on the National Express, which is a 10 hour slog from where I was living at the time. As I was in the middle of a stretch of being a Homelesscel, which would end up lasting 5 and a half years, a friend of mine offered me his caravan in Blackpool for 2 weeks which I gladly accepted. After all, I could finally have a shower for the first time in a year and sleep in a bed so I was well up for it. Plus Blackpool is cheap as fuck for booze as it's a dive. All I had to do was get there, so I booked a coach ticket for about £20.

Normally a 10 hour bus journey would be hell, but for me it turned out to be the most fun part. It was a roasting hot August day and the coach was full, so no spare seats, and a tidy looking 20 something year old Becky was forced to sit next to me jfl :feelskek:She looked horrified, didn't hide that whatsoever, bear in mind I was 3 years into a Homelesscel phase and hadn't showered or washed whatsoever in at least a year, long scraggy matted hair and beard, long dirty fingernails, teeth rotted outta my head, and as I'm homeless I had like 3 layers of clothes on and it was a fierce hot August day so I literally stank from about 10 feet away. It would bring tears to your eyes it was so overpowering, I didn't a give a shit tbh. She looked around frantically for ANY other seat but it was full, so she reluctantly took her seat next to me.

She couldn't get off that bus fast enough by the end, she was so flustered and in a state she dropped her handbag all over the aisle on the way off the bus and just left the contents where they fell, (don't think any money dropped out as I glanced down, just make-up and shit like that) didn't bother waiting to pick them up. She legit just wanted a million miles away from me and the whole situation. I often get a smile on my face whenever I think of this journey, and thinking of the panic and stress she must feel anytime she books a coach or train journey again, and the anxiety she for sure gets waiting to see who'll be sitting beside her as you can be damn sure she has never forgot that journey either LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah:
Are you still homeless or did you win a lottery?

ngl man this kinda sounds like larp

ngl man this kinda sounds like larp
Nah, she actually said more but that's about the one sentence which stuck in my head. what I can remember. Plus that's almost word for word what the driver said back.

Good work brother.

Are you still homeless or did you win a lottery?
Nah thank fuck. My kidneys failed last December and from there went to hospital, then rehab and got a flat afterwards,

That sounds disgusting ngl, I'm glad you eventually found a place for you to call home.

Based and homelesspilled. Good job. Your story gave me a good laugh. Hope you're doing OK.

Based :feelshaha:

her fault for not taking the train

it gave me pleasure that she was repulsed by my stench but just had to sit and accept it.
kinda cope TBH, this will never be as cool as having her repulsed by your cock but having to lie still and accept it

kinda cope TBH, this will never be as cool as having her repulsed by your cock but having to lie still and accept it
Of course it would be better if she wanted to fuck me, but in that aspect every other thing in life is cope as nothing would be better than women wanting to have sex with me. Though that ship hasn't so much as sailed as never docked, in fact, there was never a ship to begin with for me lol :feelskek:

I really did relish it though as it was obvious she hated this (and me) more than anything in the world at that moment, (I can't blame her or anyone else on that coach as I was fucking ripe :feelsgah:) so as much as she hated the experience I matched it with relish every mile of that journey.

Of course it would be better if she wanted to fuck me, but in that aspect every other thing in life is cope as nothing would be better than women wanting to have sex with me. Though that ship hasn't so much as sailed as never docked, in fact, there was never a ship to begin with for me lol :feelskek:

I really did relish it though as it was obvious she hated this (and me) more than anything in the world at that moment, (I can't blame her or anyone else on that coach as I was fucking ripe :feelsgah:) so as much as she hated the experience I matched it with relish every mile of that journey.
You’re a God :feelskek:

What did the other passengers do, LOL

I know you hate whites but you’re funny as fuck, @ThoughtfulCel. :lul:
I only hate some not all. the 5% that are cool are okay in my book

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Disability NEETbuxx plus my mum used to also send me money every 2 weeks. I was an Alcoholiccel from age 16 - 36 and every penny I had went on drink or drugs. I actually didn't care about even being a Homelesscel tbh, I only stopped drinking when I was forced to last December. I'm also no longer a Homelesscel since December and am able to wash like a normal person now thank goodness.

How did you register here in 2017 if "I'm also no longer a Homelesscel since December"?

How did you register here in 2017 if "I'm also no longer a Homelesscel since December"?
I've always had a smartphone of some sort, regardless of being a Homelesscel back then. In all I was a Homelesscel from the end of July 2014-December 2019 when my I was hospitalised, then went from there to rehab and left rehab March 2020 straight in a Supported Living Facility where I am today.

Plus I used to spend from 11am-11pm every day (2am at weekends) drinking in the pub.

Last edited:
yikes, she isnt entitiled to another seat, if she wants another seat she has to earn it. Its not our problem to solve her problems. teehee

Only those who have transcended the limitations of their mortal minds may sit.

View attachment 337361

It's the final stage according to the Jain tradition where a soul achieves omniscience and breaks the cycle of life and death.

Those Jain normies have to do super hard meditation for years and decades, meanwhile inceldom has granted us this on incel forums.

I guess they are sitting in the picture like that because chairs weren't invented yet.

Hahaha nice, this needs to go on IT so they can bitch & moan.

Based and homelesspilled. Good job. Your story gave me a good laugh. Hope you're doing OK.
Cheers Bro, Can't complain. Just glad I'm no longer a Homelesscel and can look back, despite the misery of it, and laugh at the fun I still managed to have.

Hahaha nice, this needs to go on IT so they can bitch & moan.
I wrote a post about how homelesscels were annoying me once, and IT shit on me for lacking empathy.

It'll be hilarious if they do feature OP