Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story On a 10 hour bus journey a few years ago, I legit traumatised a Becky foid for life JFL!

I wrote a post about how homelesscels were annoying me once, and IT shit on me for lacking empathy.

It'll be hilarious if they do feature OP
Lol a homeless once asked if I spoke English

What a fucking Chad.

Internet 20191218 105057 15

And it took that long for the government to recognize your disability because?
Because the UK is fucking shit. A country that despises it's own citizens.

Because the UK is fucking shit. A country that despises it's own citizens.
Yea makes sense. If you put actual monkeys in charge of there, they would still do a better job of running the place then the current sacks of shit.

And it took that long for the government to recognize your disability because?
I only started getting NEETbux for it at age 30 when I became a Homelesscel, and was fired from my job 10 days later. Before that I wageslaved minimum wage jobs, usually kitchen work. I always managed to be able to hold a job down even though I was usually drunk throughout. In fact I was so good at it, at one of the kitchen jobs I worked at, I managed to con my way into being involved with the Drinks Store (where they kept all the liquor for wedding functions) under the guise of "cleaning" it once a month. Oh I cleaned it alright, cleaned it right out of vodka and gin :feelskek: Then one day I went to report to "Graham" (he was in charge of booking weddings, and also in charge of the Drinks Store) and the Head Chef/Manager went "Bad news outherebrothers, we had to let him go. We had a wedding function and there was no vodka or gin, it was replaced with water. So obviously Graham was drinking on the job." I was like "Whoa, never would have Graham down as someone like that!" :feelsgah:

As far as the homeless situation, the government in Britain don't care if you are homeless if you are a single man over 25. I'm not just spouting rubbish, this is actually policy, I went to the local council numerous time but they just told me they weren't "obligated" to help me find accommodation as I was a single man over 25 with no dependants. They only helped me after I was admitted to hospital last December with Kidney Failure, as the hospital discharged me into the care of my local council, thereby tying their hands and forcing them to provide me with rehab and accommodation upon leaving rehab.

As a fellow Ukcel I just wanna say this is probably the single best post by a Ukcel I've ever read.

You see people?:feelshaha:

It’s this kind of quality content that makes this fucking guy the single greatest poster in all inceldom.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes it even fucking funnier is to imagine Grotesque Subhuman was the bus driver.:feelsgah:

As a fellow Ukcel I just wanna say this is probably the single best post by a Ukcel I've ever read.

Glad you's enjoyed reading it Bro's, almost as much as I enjoyed the experience :feelsYall: :feelskek: :dab:

What did the other passengers do, LOL
Apart from overhear them moan to eachother about my stench every now and then, not much else lol. In my experience as a Homelesscel, I tended to find most normies are wary and nervous of Homelesscel's, and don't like interacting with them or upsetting them.

Apart from overhear them moan to eachother about my stench every now and then, not much else lol. In my experience as a Homelesscel, I tended to find most normies are wary and nervous of Homelesscel's, and don't like interacting with them or upsetting them.
Brutal. I've heard that some normies can be really towards towards homelesscels

This is a dramatic re-enactment of @outherebrothers gaining his super-incel powers:

latest

Brutal. I've heard that some normies can be really towards towards homelesscels
Only negative experiences I've had were always from groups of young wannabe thugs (anything from 18 years old-20 years old), always when I'd be asleep, had a couple of kickings but nothing ever too bad. Was pissed on when I was crouched down asleep in a phonebox about 4 years ago, that's probably the worst thing that ever happened tbh. The guy was quite Thugmaxxed too, also a Homelesscel and a smackhead but fucking fit and muscly for a smackhead which is something I've hardly ever come across. Here's some pics of him, he's currently serving a 5 year prison sentence for armed robbery:

This is a dramatic re-enactment of @outherebrothers gaining his super-incel powers:

latest

Nice lol :feelskek: :feelsYall: Also just downloaded the entire set of STTNG not long ago, reminds me I should watch it all one after the other soon.

To give everyone an idea of the way I looked when I was a Homelesscel, it was basically the spitting image of this guy, except with grey hair and beard:

3ugyiu7qbbt21
83097 8368

View: https://youtu.be/mQimKiKt5K8

Except I didn't eat crickets lol :feelskek:

Only negative experiences I've had were always from groups of young wannabe thugs (anything from 18 years old-20 years old), always when I'd be asleep, had a couple of kickings but nothing ever too bad. Was pissed on when I was crouched down asleep in a phonebox about 4 years ago, that's probably the worst thing that ever happened tbh. The guy was quite Thugmaxxed too, also a Homelesscel and a smackhead but fucking fit and muscly for a smackhead which is something I've hardly ever come across. Here's some pics of him, he's currently serving a 5 year prison sentence for armed robbery:

View attachment 339571View attachment 339572View attachment 339573

Nice lol :feelskek: :feelsYall: Also just downloaded the entire set of STTNG not long ago, reminds me I should watch it all one after the other soon.

To give everyone an idea of the way I looked when I was a Homelesscel, it was basically the spitting image of this guy, except with grey hair and beard:

View attachment 339577View attachment 339578

That sounds fucking crazy. Being kicked a couple of times doesn't sound too bad? What?

Absolutely based.

That sounds fucking crazy. Being kicked a couple of times doesn't sound too bad? What?
Tbh a kicking never bothered me so much as it's kind of expected every now and then if you're a Homelesscel. Though when that Thugmaxxed dude pissed on me it was pretty shit ngl, I don't think he knew I was in the phonebox but on the other hand he didn't give a shit when he realised either. Was relieved when I heard he was banged up for a long stretch in prison tbh.

Tbh a kicking never bothered me so much as it's kind of expected every now and then if you're a Homelesscel. Though when that Thugmaxxed dude pissed on me it was pretty shit ngl, I don't think he knew I was in the phonebox but on the other hand he didn't give a shit when he realised either. Was relieved when I heard he was banged up for a long stretch in prison tbh.
How is life now that you have your own place?

a 10 hour bus journey would be hell, but for me it turned out to be the most fun part. It was a roasting hot August day and the coach was full, so no spare seats, and a tidy looking 20 something year old Becky was forced to sit next to me jfl :feelskek:She looked horrified, didn't hide that whatsoever, bear in mind I was 3 years into a Homelesscel phase and hadn't showered or washed whatsoever in at least a year, long scraggy matted hair and beard, long dirty fingernails, teeth rotted outta my head, and as I'm homeless I had like 3 layers of clothes on and it was a fierce hot August day so I literally stank from about 10 feet away. It would bring tears to your eyes it was so overpowering, I didn't a give a shit tbh. She looked around frantically for ANY other seat but it was full, so she reluctantly took her seat next to me.
based

How is life now that you have your own place?
Can't complain tbh, life is better than it has been for many years. Also not an Alcoholiccel anymore after 20 years which is cool. I'm pretty decrepit and ill now so I'm thankful I'm not living rough anymore as I wouldn't survive Winter.

Can't complain tbh, life is better than it has been for many years. Also not an Alcoholiccel anymore after 20 years which is cool. I'm pretty decrepit and ill now so I'm thankful I'm not living rough anymore as I wouldn't survive Winter.
Congrats man.

Which part of the UK are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats man.

Which part of the UK are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
South West, I like the country life. To hell with living in a city tbh, been there and done (endured) that

Legit lold on the part where you started farting and picking your nose. I bet she must still tell that story today. I wouldn't have wanted to sit next to you either tbh.

If you are a wagecuck in UK you might as well kill yourself because this land is hell for poorcels.

If you are a wagecuck in UK you might as well kill yourself because this land is hell for poorcels.
Nah I've been on NEETbux for 6 years, and was on them all through my Homelesscel phase. As long as I'm comfortable and have a stable place to live I'm happy enough Bro. I'm pretty low maintenance tbh. I agree, wagecucking is hell.

View attachment 339571View attachment 339572View attachment 339573

View attachment 339577View attachment 339578

View: https://youtu.be/qW4niAVBK3A

View: https://youtu.be/aNUs1A_sUCc

View: https://youtu.be/urGOgVePrTo

classic thread

you should write an autobiography. you could upload it as a pdf, i would certainly read it. or even just make posts. you clearly have some talent in terms of creativity and you were able to do unbelievable work in the swanson thread. i guess you got plagued by alcohol too early. can you envisage any scenario where your life could have turned out differently? perhaps you could have ended up in a line of work early on that utilized your creativity/drive in a way that you found enjoyable or even just tolerable. the alcohol really fucked you it seems. shitty parenting was probably impossible to overcome and i don't think you had any role models. what other drugs did you take? you were clearly smarter generally than the guys in the homeless scene around you. you never really had any ambition to improve yourself it seems?

classic thread

you should write an autobiography. you could upload it as a pdf, i would certainly read it. or even just make posts. you clearly have some talent in terms of creativity and you were able to do unbelievable work in the swanson thread. i guess you got plagued by alcohol too early. can you envisage any scenario where your life could have turned out differently? perhaps you could have ended up in a line of work early on that utilized your creativity/drive in a way that you found enjoyable or even just tolerable. the alcohol really fucked you it seems. shitty parenting was probably impossible to overcome and i don't think you had any role models. what other drugs did you take? you were clearly smarter generally than the guys in the homeless scene around you. you never really had any ambition to improve yourself it seems?
Thanks for your kind words Bro, you know I may actually do some YT videos speaking about some of the shit was happened to me over the years or write some of kind of book, since at least 3 other members that I can think of have pretty much said what you have recently. I got nothing to lose I guess lol. @FastBananaCEO @Fat Link

The only thing careerwise I can ever remember wanting to be was a Taxi Driver, I can clearly remember telling my dad that when I was about 7 years old and I was visiting him in jail. He asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I said a Taxi Driver because I hated walking everywhere lol. Apart from that, literally not a single other thought of a career ever entered my head. I did do some minimum wage work (sporadically) over the years, I was a Traffic Warden, then got moved into a Toll Booth after 2 years of that for my own safety lol. Then I worked in kitchens after that, my actual manager got fired once due to loads of alcohol being unaccounted for and they blamed him for drinking on the job even though it was me :feelskek: No-one suspected as I used to be able to come across sober even when I was pissed, only later on did it fully start consuming me and my abilities to do anything. I basically lost my job about 2 weeks after becoming a Homelesscel back in Summer 2014, and have been on Disability NEETbux ever since.

I used to take Amphetamine (Speed) quite alot, though it was only as a means to an end so I could stay awake for 3 solid days and nights drinking alcohol. I was never hooked on it and could take it or leave it, and took it purely for staying awake, the other highs you get off it were just an added extra (inconvenience) to me tbh. It certainly hasn't helped my heart which is already pretty strained due to all the excess alcohol. Also done Cocaine, Crack, LSD, Mushrooms and Weed but they never really done much for me to ever wanna keep doing them regular tbh, although I do like smoking a little bit of Squidgy Black every now and then but it's hard to get a hold of.

:feelsokman: