Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how shit is your life?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Most of my life has been horrible. My early childhood and teenage years were filled with nothing but trauma. The only good years I’ve ever lived would be August 2004 - December 2010. My life went down the drain back in Jan. 2011. From 2011 - 2019, I had to endure so much suffering and mental illness. During that time, I did have two short breaks between 2016 - May 2018 and Jan. - Feb. 2019. However, from March 2019 onwards my life has been the lowest it’s ever been since 2015. I hope I can turn things around this year. From 2000 or 2001 - June/July 2004, I lived with my dad who would beat the shit out of me a lot. My life got better once I moved out of there with my mom. That was when I restarted Kindergarten and during the time my mom was pregnant with my little half-brother. From then until the 6th grade, my life was at it’s height. I don’t think I’ll ever enjoy life as much as I did then. Those were the days. Sure that period did have some bad moments every here and there, but overall, it was better than any other point in my life. How has your life been going over at .co?

9/10

i dont even want to attractive, id be fine being non mentally retarded

my ancestors should have been gunned down or stabbed by mammoths

8/10

You know it's bad when afterwork I just lie on my bed and stare at my ceiling. It's a sign there's no hope

7/10 over for white skin black features cels like me

4/10, apart from being hideously ugly everything else is probably ok

8/10 the agepill is brutal. Loneliness is pushing me further into insanity.

9/10. My life is little more than complete solitude.

Other stuff in my life is okay, but humans aren't meant to be completely alone and have almost no human interaction.

Age 0-4 was amazing
4-6 I've been bullied a lot in school.
6-10 I've been rejected by every girl I liked. Light bullying.
10-14 A lot of bullied and fights in and outside of school.
14-18 Hid away on the internet and stuck going to horrible private school.
18-Now Well, look where I am.

1/10. I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it’s a comedy.

My life is the very definition of shit super shitty.

hmmm i guess about a 3/10 to maybe a 4/10

5/10. I don't see my life getting any better, but through copes it is tolerable enough.

6/10

"NICE HUMBLEBRAG, FAG!"

It's not too bad right now, but it'll probably get worse when I'm 30 and become a wizard (I'm 23 now).

I have a good family that supports me and my decisions (even though I probably disappoint them by not going to college), I have a few normie friends that are cool and I actually have fun with them (but they're still bluepilled cucks), I have good copes right now like my Xbox, gun, music, longboarding, and going to start archery soon. And I have more money than my friends because I don't have a girlfriend and they do, and they're betabuxxing.

recent years are 5/10, highschool easily 8 to 9/10. middleschool as well 8 to 9/10. college was 6/10 to 7/10 shitty.

10/10 and not even just because of foids. Because of the constant physical pain and agony I go through. I am a dilaudid patient and I am still fucking miserable.

I'd say a fair 8/10. Food and shelter and the internet. Other than that I'm fucked. Addiction riddled high school dropout felon who is so apathetic he can't actually do work.

It's been getting progressively worse.

was 6\10 now 8\10 time is ticking and i don't know what to do