Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based on an ideal world, foids would be euthanized after 18

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
we should breed at least 15 foids for every man, and also euthanize every foid after 18, serious does anybody here have interest in plus 18 foids? only cucks would want a foid that is already all loose.

I say we should fund this.

hello balding trannies from IT

I just want to be chad. Thats it, nothing more nothing less.

Foids after 18 are like used up condons lying on the ground

ngl it would solve a lot of issues in society

Foids after 18 are like used up condons lying on the ground
we should use foids like condons, once used trown on the trash can

I don't agree. Foids above 18 can still produce children, so they should be breeding new future fucktoys for us all. Such a world would be amazing but unfortunately most men aren't nearly enlightened enough to agree.

I don't agree. Foids above 18 can still produce children, so they should be breeding new future fucktoys for us all. Such a world would be amazing but unfortunately most men aren't nearly enlightened enough.
most cucks would "free whamen from their opressun", trying to get that little shits from opression is what created the downfall of the west in the first place

I have a strong rule against using wasted resources.
The age should be after 16.

lmao nice IT bait thread.

lmao nice IT bait thread.
not even baid, i'm just tired of whores, i fucking hate women my age, they are a bunch of whores

I dont consider whores as ''woman''.
And im not interested in a whore.
But we should educate them from the beginning

t. foid

awalt

And im not interested in a whore.
But we should educate them from the beginning
you are right, a whore, is the samething as cuck, an inhuman
too expensive to implement among other things
100 yo ago, people would think comercial air planes flight was impossible don't loose hope :panties:

wake up to slave girl sucking your dick
fuck her and then eat the breakfast prepared by her while she cleans your dick with her tongue
turn on your holographic TV
"breaking news: quantum drive technology has been tested successfully. Wonderful news for Liberation From Women's Day"
"Congrats master!" your slave girl says
fly to work in your car
press some buttons while the bots do all the work
alright that's enough for me this post is a joke :feelsbaton: I promise

wake up to slave girl sucking your dick
fuck her and then eat the breakfast prepared by her while she cleans your dick with her tongue
turn on your holographic TV
"breaking news: quantum drive technology has been tested successfully. Wonderful news for Liberation From Women's Day"
"Congrats master!" your slave girl says
fly to work in your car
press some buttons while the bots do all the work
that's sounds like the perfect world

Eh, not 100%, but the thots, certainly.

thats cucking, defending any foid above 18 is cucked
Not really, I genuinely believe that they have the potential to be good. Just that very few actually are.

Not really, I genuinely believe that they have the potential to be good. Just that very few actually are.
Honestly, many problems lie on the nurture side of things when it comes to behavior

Honestly, many problems lie on the nurture side of things when it comes to behavior
many problems come from expectanting anything good from that deepshits

Care to elaborate
expetenting something good from a foid, is like expectanting something good from a demon, it's their nature to be little shits, giving them right to vote destroyed the west

expetenting something good from a foid, is like expectanting something good from a demon, it's their nature to be little shits, giving them right to vote destroyed the west
If anything, the formation of civilization is what doomed the human race. The more you look into things the more complex you’re thoughts on human nature become. As for foids specifically, their nature is certainly making things difficult for men in this current society, however that’s simply due to how the laws and social constructs were set up. You’re trying to apply manmade concepts to nature so of course a conflict will occur. Foids simply have the leverage to twist things their way

Last edited:
If anything, the formation of civilization is what doomed the human race. The more you looking into things the more complex you’re thoughts on human nature become. As for foids specifically, their nature is certainly making things difficult for men in this current society, however that’s simply due to how the laws and social constructs were set up. You’re trying to apply manmade concepts to nature so of course a conflict will occur. Foids simply have the leverage to twist things their way
giga iq

we should breed at least 15 foids for every man, and also euthanize every foid after 18, serious does anybody here have interest in plus 18 foids? only cucks would want a foid that is already all loose.
No. Let fucking force foids to do their job aka staying at home with no emancipation possibility and raising kids she had from a man

Between ages 16-20

I feel like foids should be locked and tied up and used as flashlights.

Beyond their vaginas (assholes for some), their useless.
Their holes are what give foids any value so we should get as much value as we can out of them by keeping them locked in rooms and guys entering to fuck them then leave.

Between 20-38:
The foids should be put on a breeding program where a guy pays and chooses a foid he wants to impregnate.
They raise a kid together and if she ditches/leaves them, they'll all be tagged so she's tracked and killed.

After 38, the foid should be killed as the child will be way over the age of 15 meaning he's strong enough to survive.

Any foid children born will be raised as normal, but by 14 they'll be given "sexual education" so that by 16, they may enter the sex world for 4 years.

No. Let fucking force foids to do their job aka staying at home with no emancipation possibility and raising kids she had from a man
cucked, all foids are whore, she is going to cheat with chad, even if it means death
Between ages 16-20

I feel like foids should be locked and tied up and used as flashlights.

Beyond their vaginas (assholes for some), their useless.
Their holes are what give foids any value so we should get as much value as we can out of them by keeping them locked in rooms and guys entering to fuck them then leave.

Between 20-38:
The foids should be put on a breeding program where a guy pays and chooses a foid he wants to impregnate.
They raise a kid together and if she ditches/leaves them, they'll all be tagged so she's tracked and killed.

After 38, the foid should be killed as the child will be way over the age of 15 meaning he's strong enough to survive.

Any foid children born will be raised as normal, but by 14 they'll be given "sexual education" so that by 16, they may enter the sex world for 4 years.
high iq

cucked, all foids are whore, she is going to cheat with chad, even if it means death
If they cheat they get lashed in public and then sent to jail or publicly beated. We will discipline them the hard way

kill pedophiles with hammers tbh tbh