Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On monday, I’m flying to Brazil in hopes of ascension. Will be going to northeast and plan on risking it all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
@Mainländer Thoughts?

If you're looking for a non-paid sex in Brazil, you'll be disappointed, it's many times harder than SEA.

If you're looking for a non-paid sex in Brazil, you'll be disappointed, it's many times harder than SEA.
I’ll trying to convince myself I find something in the Northeast, and honestly its working, i’m feeling good about it ngl

@blobcel you should make a detailed thread about it when you return. Make sure to include photo's and stuff. Do something like this.

Looking forward to seeing you on Hoodsite and Bestgore. Shout out your username while they slap you with flip flops
:feelskek: Just hoodsitemaxx? A possible new strategy?

@blobcel you should make a detailed thread about it when you return. Make sure to include photo's and stuff. Do something like this.
I’ll make a day by day thread, so I’ll keep you updated. This guy mogs me into oblivion though

I’ll make a day by day thread, so I’ll keep you updated. This guy mogs me into oblivion though
Make sure to tag me when you make that thread.

Looking forward to seeing you on Hoodsite and Bestgore. Shout out your username while they slap you with flip flops

Tenor 63

JFL, those kind of comments always make me laugh for some good minutes.
Make sure to tag me when you make that thread.
@blobcel tag me on the daily threads too, good luck to you, try to not end up killed.

Last edited:
I’ll trying to convince myself I find something in the Northeast, and honestly its working, i’m feeling good about it ngl

Doing tinder experiments I got 10 times more matches in SEA than in Brazil. At least based on my experiments Brazil is almost same as the West, maybe you'll have better luck IRL but I doubt it.

Ive wanted to try this myself but I'm too scared of being kidnapped as a white tourist cuck

I'm from São Paulo. How tall are u? Do you have green or blue eyes?

If you are a white gringo in the North of Brazil you may find some pussy by default! They'll give you some privileges in that regard since you are rare as a snow-flake in the North of Brazil (something they only see on TV), but you need to be NT to take advantage.

There are a lot of very hot Brazilian women in the North just don't expect to get any of them, most are mixed with Europeans (Dutch, French, Italian mixed with black and native Brazilians, so they are sometimes very beautiful-exotic with light eyes and they have insane hot bodies) but the more SMV they have, more Chad's property they are, like everywhere in the World.
:feelsohgod:

the only risk is Std not all but HSV and a few other . no need to worry about HIV.
Piss on her for me will ya

Best of lucks dude. I really hope you find happiness

And buckle up buddy boyos, I’m going to be documenting this. From when I land in Rio de Janeiro, until the end of my trip, wherever that is in the north of Brazil. Looking forward to it tbh, rarely felt this excited in my life ngl
Good luck and be careful brocel, there are so many scammers and violence in my country.
Doing tinder experiments I got 10 times more matches in SEA than in Brazil. At least based on my experiments Brazil is almost same as the West, maybe you'll have better luck IRL but I doubt it.
You should try in the north. The men there are ugly asf and turbo manlets. Most women are ugly too but we can't have high standards.

Last edited:
Goodluck brocel:feelsokman:

Wear a rubber dude, them whores got aids.

UPDATE UPDATE

Did he ascend?