[LifeFuel] On this sad, coping day, lets remind ourselves of calculatorgate, a piece of incel history

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
Jan 31, 2020
It was back on r/incels. Some cel wrote story about how he didn't gave a foid his calculator during math exam, causing her to fail.

What followed was one of biggest reddit butthurts towards that subreddit, several brigads from other subreddits and memes made by incels (I used one as my desktop picture, but I lost it :feelscry:)

Not even false flags or fedposts about killing or raping foids caused this much soy uproar. Some cels started posting similar (most likely fake) stories about mundane things like not opening doors for foids etc. causing even more butthurt

If you have any screencaps, memes or trivia about this event post them here. Maybe I'll get my desktop pic back.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
Jan 6, 2018
One time a young homeless foid asked me for change and I told her only for sex.

San Salvador

San Salvador

Admiral
-
May 27, 2018
It was back on r/incels. Some cel wrote story about how he didn't gave a foid his calculator during math exam, causing her to fail.

What followed was one of biggest reddit butthurts towards that subreddit, several brigads from other subreddits and memes made by incels (I used one as my desktop picture, but I lost it :feelscry:)

Not even false flags or fedposts about killing or raping foids caused this much soy uproar. Some cels started posting similar (most likely fake) stories about mundane things like not opening doors for foids etc. causing even more butthurt

If you have any screencaps, memes or trivia about this event post them here. Maybe I'll get my desktop pic back.
I did the same thing in my college, dunno if she failed tho.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Apr 9, 2019
Sad not witnessed it. Have some memes saved?

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunate. I wasn't familiar with the incel community until after that subreddit was down.

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
Jan 31, 2020
Sad not witnessed it. Have some memes saved?
After some lurking I found meme that I used as my desktop picture, maybe I'll find screencap of original post
iVUUcEE_d.jpg

Found screencap of some comment about it, but still no original post. The search continues.
kowokrP_d.jpg

Last edited:
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Dec 5, 2017
I FUCKING REMEMBER THAT STORY, i swear she ended up crying or begging him or something to let her borrow it and norm cucks were flipping their shit on reddit over it. :feelsEhh:

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
-
Feb 12, 2020
I once refused to fix a foid's laptop in high school :dab:

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
-
Nov 16, 2019
Il keep this beautiful thread on watch

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

bangladeshicel in the west
-
Sep 30, 2019
Luckily I have a screenshot of the post saved
20200214_135842.jpg

This is the power of men when they don't simp.

Idotms

Idotms

Veteran
-
Nov 13, 2019
I miss the real incel subreddits, which weren't cucked.
I didn't browse much on r/incels, but I was on r/braincels often.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
Oct 6, 2019
I vaguely remember that lmaoo normies got pissed off at every little thing though

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
-
Jul 19, 2018
it's the little things like these that give so much joy

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
-
Jul 19, 2018
me too man, also long time no see i remember u because of that iconic ralf avi tbh
it's nice to be remembered. i'm not staying though, past today. i check in now and then but i feel like ive learned everything there is to learn from here