Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel On this sad, coping day, lets remind ourselves of calculatorgate, a piece of incel history

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
It was back on r/incels. Some cel wrote story about how he didn't gave a foid his calculator during math exam, causing her to fail.

What followed was one of biggest reddit butthurts towards that subreddit, several brigads from other subreddits and memes made by incels (I used one as my desktop picture, but I lost it :feelscry:)

Not even false flags or fedposts about killing or raping foids caused this much soy uproar. Some cels started posting similar (most likely fake) stories about mundane things like not opening doors for foids etc. causing even more butthurt

If you have any screencaps, memes or trivia about this event post them here. Maybe I'll get my desktop pic back.

One time a young homeless foid asked me for change and I told her only for sex.

It was back on r/incels. Some cel wrote story about how he didn't gave a foid his calculator during math exam, causing her to fail.

What followed was one of biggest reddit butthurts towards that subreddit, several brigads from other subreddits and memes made by incels (I used one as my desktop picture, but I lost it :feelscry:)

Not even false flags or fedposts about killing or raping foids caused this much soy uproar. Some cels started posting similar (most likely fake) stories about mundane things like not opening doors for foids etc. causing even more butthurt

If you have any screencaps, memes or trivia about this event post them here. Maybe I'll get my desktop pic back.
I did the same thing in my college, dunno if she failed tho.

Sad not witnessed it. Have some memes saved?

Unfortunate. I wasn't familiar with the incel community until after that subreddit was down.

Sad not witnessed it. Have some memes saved?
After some lurking I found meme that I used as my desktop picture, maybe I'll find screencap of original post
IVUUcEE d

Found screencap of some comment about it, but still no original post. The search continues.
KowokrP d

Last edited:
I FUCKING REMEMBER THAT STORY, i swear she ended up crying or begging him or something to let her borrow it and norm cucks were flipping their shit on reddit over it. :feelsEhh:

I once refused to fix a foid's laptop in high school :dab:

Il keep this beautiful thread on watch

Luckily I have a screenshot of the post saved
20200214 135842

This is the power of men when they don't simp.

One time a young homeless foid asked me for change and I told her only for sex.
was she good looking though?
and what did she say?

I miss the real incel subreddits, which weren't cucked.
I didn't browse much on r/incels, but I was on r/braincels often.

I vaguely remember that lmaoo normies got pissed off at every little thing though

Epic.
Anyone has the cucked answers?

it's the little things like these that give so much joy

me too man, also long time no see i remember u because of that iconic ralf avi tbh
it's nice to be remembered. i'm not staying though, past today. i check in now and then but i feel like ive learned everything there is to learn from here