Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel once again foid stole my money.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
2 months ago i stopped going to my regular supermarket because so much check "mistakes" by thieves foids.
but its happened yesterday again in my new supermarket and ofcourse its happened when the cashier was a young cute foid. she knew she can do w/e she wants and she wont get fired so she decided to steal my money.

i got 6 water package, 2 frozen pizza's and 5lb chicken breast. she took 23.5$ but only when i got home i realized it was supposed to be only 19$.
she just pocket 4.5$!
im so fucking tired of this. how low iq / low moral can you be u fucking whore.
in my old supermarket there were alot of cashiers so i always went to a guy (most of the time there was) and all was good.
but in the new supermarket its only foids. next time ill check it before im leaving if ill see a mistake ill fucking scream at this whore infront of everyone.

cant wait for the robots to replace all foids in the workplace tbh.

I know your pain, I've been having tons of trouble with female cashiers lately. You should call the manager and complain.

I always use self checkout, cashiers give me so much anxiety

self-checkout

women are fucking shit like this up all the time

I know your pain, I've been having tons of trouble with female cashiers lately. You should call the manager and complain.
yes bro your thread reminded me about this, forgot posting about it yesterday

Im the opposite
I like being able to force some human interaction so i go to the cashier cause none of them would ever talk to me anyway and im p low inhib

Is there self checkouts at your supermarket?

Fuck that, always use a card.

Literally never happened to me in Germany. I pity low trust countries like the US.

self-checkout

women are fucking shit like this up all the time
So she didn’t even get the money herself? She was just being an idiot.

Some of them are doing it on purpose. It's called "building a bank".

Let's say a cashier goes through 40 customers an hour, and on average, "miscalculates" by 25 cents. Only a few people are going to notice, and if they do, she'll just give you a quarter, stare and smile, and say "oops". After 4 hours of work, she will have taken $40 worth of extra change. At the end of her shift, she'll take two $20 bills out of the drawer, and when management does the math everything will appear fine as is. The story is similar for other countries and currencies.

This is why I almost never use cash anymore.

Let's say a cashier goes through 40 customers an hour, and on average, "miscalculates" by 25 cents. Only a few people are going to notice, and if they do, she'll just give you a quarter, stare and smile, and say "oops". After 4 hours of work, she will have taken $40 worth of extra change. At the end of her shift, she'll take two $20 bills out of the drawer, and when management does the math everything will appear fine as is. The story is similar for other countries and currencies.

that makes me angry as fuck just reading about it

all of the sudden a cashless society seems appealing

You'll just get your "credits" overcharged.

Check the receipt before you leave the store

ur the low iq for not checking the receipt tbh. even male wagies steal from customers if they could

Cards aren't always better.

Some retail workers and cashiers and waitresses will place a "credit card skimmer" on behalf of a crook. Every time you swipe or chip a card, the "skimmer" records all the information on your credit card. After they collect thousands of cards' worth of information, the crook then makes small, fraudulent charges, hoping you won't notice. I've had to replace two credit cards because of this, once in NYC and once in Chicago. Both times a foid waitress was my suspect.

You'll just get your "credits" overcharged.

Most banks and credit card companies (especially American Express) are very proactive and customer-friendly when it comes to fraud and/or disputes, though. Keep your receipts.

Self-checkout is the way to go.

I never carry cash anyway. I see it as obsolete. Why would you walk about with lots of loose change weighing down your pockets?

how do they miscalculate the total? aren't the items scanned and the total is added up by the computer?

I calculate price on my own before paying and use credit card only

I do, but ours are retarded and whenever items are below a certain weight, they have to check it's been placed in the bagging area.

So I'm stood there waiting for the incompetent foid to do her job.

supermarketcel

Cards aren't always better.

Some retail workers and cashiers and waitresses will place a "credit card skimmer" on behalf of a crook. Every time you swipe or chip a card, the "skimmer" records all the information on your credit card. After they collect thousands of cards' worth of information, the crook then makes small, fraudulent charges, hoping you won't notice. I've had to replace two credit cards because of this, once in NYC and once in Chicago. Both times a foid waitress was my suspect.

Most banks and credit card companies (especially American Express) are very proactive and customer-friendly when it comes to fraud and/or disputes, though. Keep your receipts.

I get an alert for all my transactions and review every single one.