Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once boomers die off either due too corona or old age, how bad do you think the population drop will be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since women hate or don't want children, even with chad.

I hope it gets bad. I hate how overpopulated this shithole became.

Bad? Boomers dying will be fucking marvelous.

seriously boomers aren't that bad. the media just makes them look bad

Bad? Boomers dying will be fucking marvelous.
I'm talking about how the population in western countries will shrink since no ones having kids.
I hope it gets bad. I hate how overpopulated this shithole became.
That's mostly third world countries. Western countries birth rates have been dropping for awhile.

With the shortage of idiots buying up hand sanitizer, cold medicine and toilet paper (lol) instead of fruits and vegetables (high Vitamin C helps fight off colds), colloidal silver, powder vitamin supplements etc. I think we will see a population drop as high as 5% by the end of the year because of the stupidity of the common person.

Some people need to die (in Contra III). Too many people breeding as it is.

I'm talking about how the population in western countries will shrink since no ones having kids.

That's mostly third world countries. Western countries birth rates have been dropping for awhile.
I could see it going down quite significantly, I made a thread a while back on this but I pretty much think it's a dead given that western countries are just going to go the way of Japan. There won't be any massive collapse, no islamic takeover, we'll just see a big freeze where women don't interract with non-Chads and non-Chads don't interract with women. The docile non-Chads will be completely castrated, almost uninterested in sex. I think we'll start seeing governments openly admitting to putting shit in the water too (because they probably already are), because in 25 years or so nobody will care enough to riot or do anything, it won't be in their blood to do so. It's like trying to masturbate when you've literally just finished, there's no desire at all.

What I am curious to see is what will happen with the insane population growth in Africa though. I genuinely have no idea what those countries will look like in 40-50 years. JFL at whites seriously, I'm no stormfronter or anything but how the fuck did these idiots manage to get convinced eugenics was a bad thing? Was the anti-nazi rhetoric THAT strong?

I could see it going down quite significantly, I made a thread a while back on this but I pretty much think it's a dead given that western countries are just going to go the way of Japan. There won't be any massive collapse, no islamic takeover, we'll just see a big freeze where women don't interract with non-Chads and non-Chads don't interract with women. The docile non-Chads will be completely castrated, almost uninterested in sex. I think we'll start seeing governments openly admitting to putting shit in the water too (because they probably already are), because in 25 years or so nobody will care enough to riot or do anything, it won't be in their blood to do so. It's like trying to masturbate when you've literally just finished, there's no desire at all.

What I am curious to see is what will happen with the insane population growth in Africa though. I genuinely have no idea what those countries will look like in 40-50 years. JFL at whites seriously, I'm no stormfronter or anything but how the fuck did these idiots manage to get convinced eugenics was a bad thing? Was the anti-nazi rhetoric THAT strong?
I don't think america will get like that. They may actually get mad enough to do something.

Deagel (a group with connections to the CIA) predicted an estimated drop of 80% of the US population by 2025. Take that as you will
What would kill off that much of the population in just a couple years?

What would kill off that much of the population in just a couple years?
iu

women would prefer unlimited attention and free money.

500,000 to 8 million.
USA only

The problem in the west, and in China and Japan as well, is that the population is getting too old. A huge deal of the population can't work and needs to be taken care of, these people dying isn't a problem.

Ummm no...

IRL makes them look bad, all wagiecels know this first hand.
no there's literally nothing bad about boomers. it's all in your head. 90% of the people who hate them only hate them because it's trendy to hate them

I don’t know

The problem in the west, and in China and Japan as well, is that the population is getting too old. A huge deal of the population can't work and needs to be taken care of, these people dying isn't a problem.
That’s not the point. The point is that women aren’t having enough kids to keep a decent sized population so when those old people die the population will plummet.

seriously boomers aren't that bad. the media just makes them look bad
Based. My music teacher is a boomer and he's a great person. Even females from that generation are generally nicer imo

That’s not the point. The point is that women aren’t having enough kids to keep a decent sized population so when those old people die the population will plummet.
What is a decent sized population? Yes population will decrease, but those that dies are people that doesn't work, doesn't make any more kids, and needs to be taken care of, so it's not a problem. If you conjured up a billion 80 year old boomers it wouldn't have any positive effect on your population.

no there's literally nothing bad about boomers. it's all in your head. 90% of the people who hate them only hate them because it's trendy to hate them
Trend lasting over a decade, it's not the "okay Boomer" of fucking Zoomers that was only around for a couple of weeks on Reddit.

Trend lasting over a decade, it's not the "okay Boomer" of fucking Zoomers that was only around for a couple of weeks on Reddit.
10 years ago only a small amount of people hated boomers. most people were indifferent back then
Based. My music teacher is a boomer and he's a great person. Even females from that generation are generally nicer imo
finally someone who agrees.

Unfortunately i don't think it will drop that much ngl

10 years ago only a small amount of people hated boomers. most people were indifferent back then

finally someone who agrees.
Its more about their collective naivity and complacency that their prosperity doesn't borrow or steal from the future breaking the generational social contracts.

Of course there's good apples here and there, I actually have an aged mind like them having many qualities but I don't let that distract me from how dismissive they seem the well-being of generations after them.

Its more about their collective naivity and complacency that their prosperity doesn't borrow or steal from the future breaking the generational social contracts.

Of course there's good apples here and there, I actually have an aged mind like them having many qualities but I don't let that distract me from how dismissive they seem the well-being of generations after them.
believe me most baby boomers don't hate millennials, the idea that they do is a myth. 90% of the people who i see hating on millennials are millennials themselves. also most news articles condemning millennials are written by a millennial or generation Xer

Italy will soon become anti-eu, independent, nationalist, ethnocentric and sovereign.
Not a single counter culturalist will have the balls to do something to prevent hypergamous foids from running wild those we basically will turn into Japan 2.0 in the next 10 years

A lot more immigration will come in from the expanding Muslim and African nations as whitey isn't breeding

Once boomers die, the ethnics will get a lot of power and you'll see racial tribalism like never before in the decay of Western society.

With the shortage of idiots buying up hand sanitizer, cold medicine and toilet paper (lol) instead of fruits and vegetables (high Vitamin C helps fight off colds), colloidal silver, powder vitamin supplements etc. I think we will see a population drop as high as 5% by the end of the year because of the stupidity of the common person.

Some people need to die (in Contra III). Too many people breeding as it is.
Since women hate or don't want children, even with chad.
Boomers dying would be marvelous. Imagine all the free real estate plus money going to their millennial descendents. It would give millennials a chance at life.
Once boomers die, the ethnics will get a lot of power and you'll see racial tribalism like never before in the decay of Western society.
Nope. Most of the wealth is owned by Jews and whites. Ethnics may be on a high horse right now but they will know their place.

This is true. It's the Boomers who are voting in right wing governments (Trump/Boris Johnson etc). There's that many older people that they swing elections. Once the white dominated Boomers die off in countries like US/UK - and other leading western nations who've been ravaged by immigration and multiculturalism - the Muslims and ethnics will have a lot more power because they'll be outbreeding whites.

The west know this but are only concerned about GDP. Japanese aren't breeding but they haven't got the immigration either so there'll be nothing left there in another generation.

Last edited: