Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Once got a Chad thrown out of a club

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Long time ago I was at a club with some friends. I was very drunk and having a good time just because I was so drunk and didn’t give a fuck. Someone either bumped into a Chad or spilled a drink on him and he thought it was me. He pushed me and I just kept cool and peaceful and made a gesture with my hands of non aggression. Within a few seconds the bouncers came up to the chad and grabbed him and threw him out and didn’t do anything to me. :feelsthink:

So you were a pussy and as a result chad lost.

Nice

Personally i would have tore his arms off. Guess thats just me
Gg

Nice small victory

Too bad he also left with all of the hot foids and fucked them in some motel nearby

Probably the only time chad had anything bad happen to him

Probably the only time chad had anything bad happen to him
He’s probably on a Chad forum right now posting how an incel got him thrown out of a club 15 years ago.

He’s probably on a Chad forum right now posting how an incel got him thrown out of a club 15 years ago.
15 years so 2005? imagine what happend in 2020 (i know that clubs are closed because corona) the bounce would most like not even let you in or would have beaten you up togheter with the chad