Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once women take the vaccine it’s over.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
We all (I hope) know that the vaccine is unsafe at best and straight up malicious at worst, and like most social changes done by the NWO (just like civil rights and the gay shit) it will be the women (and minorities but that’s pretty unrelated to inceldom) who will be the foot soldiers of said NWO doctrine.

These 2 groups will follow WHATEVER the new agenda is. If it is dictated to stay in your house while a fake virus is coined up they will stay in their house and shame you for not. If it is dictated to kneel for some fucking monkey that died of an OD and resisted arrest you will kneel or these 2 groups will shame you. The vaccine will soon be the new agenda and because the puppeteers have made it so trendy. It’s trendy guys!

Because of the amount of sway women have in society (being the gatekeepers of intercourse, which is very important) if they take the vaccines all the soys will follow suit, especially if they start barring those without the vaccine from normie activities like clubs and etc.

Like on EVERY SINGLE MAJOR SOCIAL ISSUE, Kikes, papist elites, blacks/minorities, and women are combining to form a huge bloc with the first 2 as heads and the latter 2 as slave foot soldiers not unlike the orcs from LOTR, and of course the Anglo Teutons are LOSING in the face of the great reset (despite our future world being better for everyone than whatever future the semites want)

Here is some lifefuel though: this fucking monkey vaccine rap got a whole lot of dislikes which is based

View: https://youtu.be/wB9RSffVys4

Last edited:
Kent brockman technical difficulties

Here's a 1808 cartoon mocking anti-vaxxers.
960x0.jpg
Vaccination back then used to be injection with a smaller version of the virus, now it’s none of that. Jfl you’re so soy

vaccination makes sense, but corona has such a low death rate that idek if it makes sense to use cause it's also not 100% safe.

Vaccination back then used to be injection with a smaller version of the virus, now it’s none of that. Jfl you’re so soy
But there was the same kind of antivaxx retardation.

I like how you said "and minorities" but didnt mention whites as if whites arent the biggest slaves and puppets of the NWO and havent been for centuries.

I like how you said "and minorities" but didnt mention whites as if whites arent the biggest slaves and puppets of the NWO and havent been for centuries.
Look at who votes who pal. Less than 50% of white men vote progressive, while 85% of black people do, 70% of white women, etc.
15D4E649 0ED6 41BC 80B9 2A06B3C30000

Jews want to get rid of whites because whites are currently the only competitor to Jewish domination and the last defence. You surely see the mass migrations Jews are pulling into the US and Europe right? Why do you think that? Surely you’re logical enough to see that and understand why. if whites were NWO slaves the NWO wouldn’t try currently eliminating white people. That’s why your astroturfed secret progressive talking point doesn’t fucking work; “whites are NWO slaves” but the NWO very very obviously hates white people. ??
583B078F 0272 4D59 9100 52D67DFECFEC

Last edited:
I get youre going through a pol phase but ebentually you'll realize how stupid that shit is, caring about social shit. Yes most normies are clueless cattle, and yes shits going to trash, but what does it matter to you? You're a nobody incel, not even a part of that society anyway, so why does it matter to you? I just laugh at all this shit now. It is what it is.

Look at who votes who pal. Less than 50% of white men vote progressive, while 85% of black people do, 70% of white women, etc.
15d4e649-0ed6-41bc-80b9-2a06b3c30000-jpeg.412931
This fails to mention that both sides are literally progressives. controlled opposition.
Jews want to get rid of whites because whites are currently the only competitor to Jewish
the only backers**. without whites jews would have no power. Imagine thinking whites have half the power or balls of china

I get youre going through a pol phase but ebentually you'll realize how stupid that shit is, caring about social shit. Yes most normies are clueless cattle, and yes shits going to trash, but what does it matter to you? You're a nobody incel, not even a part of that society anyway, so why does it matter to you? I just laugh at all this shit now. It is what it is.
Just be apolitical bro! Based and blackpilled! It’s not a social shit, it’s a “in 6 months if everyone gets the vaccine I will be forced to and will be such a minority nobody will care”

Just because you want to be apolitical and watch while everything gets ruined doesn’t mean said everything being ruined won’t affect you. Incel “apolitical” nonsense is an astroturfed idea of retarded proportion

“you wanna know what’s based and blackpilled bro? Staying out of politics.” *6 months later* “oh wow there’s a current new order going around that requires us to house a 6’4 Congolese nigger that has an Iq of 85...man I wish I helped those guys protesting it 6 months ago!!”

you know what’s really BASED and BLACKPILLED?? Accelerationism bro! Might as well get the Fauci produced BBC 9 inch dildo and stick it up your ass right now bro, it’s for acceleration bro it’s based and blackpilled!

Last edited:
vaccination makes sense, but corona has such a low death rate that idek if it makes sense to use cause it's also not 100% safe.
I’m taking the vaccine because I don’t want my parents to die from the virus

Just be apolitical bro! Based and blackpilled! It’s not a social shit, it’s a “in 6 months if everyone gets the vaccine I will be forced to and will be such a minority nobody will care”

Just because you want to be apolitical and watch while everything gets ruined doesn’t mean said everything being ruined won’t affect you. Incel “apolitical” nonsense is an astroturfed idea of retarded proportion

“you wanna know what’s based and blackpilled bro? Staying out of politics.” *6 months later* “oh wow there’s a current new order going around that requires us to house a 6’4 Congolese nigger that has an Iq of 85...man I wish I helped those guys protesting it 6 months ago!!”
It will never be that blatant. Social warfare never is. It's a slow invisible process. Besides, we are already past the point of no return. So now I just laugh when I see more brainwashed normies fighting against their own interests or some crazy headline that's clearly pushing an agenda (and then normies are agreeing with it despite it being against their own interests). It's like watching a starving dog bite the hand that feeds it, it's just such a stupid act you can only laugh at it.

There is absolutely nothing you can win by trying to fight it. It doesnt even make any sense because you're an incel, you're not a part of the society anyway. You're fighting for normie NT rights. Who gives a shit. Let them burn and kill themselves off. It does not concern you or me. Doing nothing isn't acceleration either. It's just... Doing nothing because it's not your fight or concern.

If you really were so concerned, the only way to actually do anything is getting rich because money talks, or other certain acts I will not mention because I'm already on a watchlist. Trying to raise awareness does nothing. It's still happening regardless.

Last edited:
Everybody should research controlled opposition. It's not the magical vaccaine that's going to start the new world order, the NWO is already in motion and people like OP vote and support the people who fund it, and does propoganda for them. Then they redirect all blame. They now want you to focus on a silly vaccine and not his side.

It will never be that blatant. Social warfare never is. It's a slow invisible process.
It very obviously is right now jfl.

>It will never be that blatant
a man with dementia and a negrocurry mutt VP with 8/11 of his top cabinet being literal Jews just blatantly stole the election infront of everyone and got inaugurated with 40,000 troops surrounding him.

There is absolutely nothing you can win by trying to fight it. It doesnt even make any sense because you're an incel, you're not a part of the society anyway. You're fighting for normie NT rights. Who gives a shit. Let them burn and kill themselves off. It does not concern you or me.
“Why care about politics”
Politics is going to care about me. “You’re an incel” is irrelevant. I’m a straight white male, the Jewish new world order hates that more than anything else.

View attachment 412931

Jews want to get rid of whites because whites are currently the only competitor to Jewish domination and the last defence. You surely see the mass migrations Jews are pulling into the US and Europe right? Why do you think that? Surely you’re logical enough to see that and understand why. if whites were NWO slaves the NWO wouldn’t try currently eliminating white people. That’s why your astroturfed secret progressive talking point doesn’t fucking work; “whites are NWO slaves” but the NWO very very obviously hates white people. ??
View attachment 412930
How would that make you not slaves? You literally have no control over your own countries after being invaded and seized by the NWO a long time ago. Your politicians, political parties, kings, queens, all scripted frauds who work for the NWO and propagate their orders.

If I go out in public and start talking to whites do you know how many of these retards think the corona is actually a deadly virus and that 9/11 wasnt planned by their own government? You think the nwo uses only minoritites and women to push people away from "conspiracies". Whites arent the last defense for shit, your own men sold you out long ago.
This.

How would that make you not slaves? You literally have no control over your own countries after being invaded and seized by the NWO a long time ago. Your politicians, political parties, kings, queens, all scripted frauds who work for the NWO and propagate their orders.
Yeah because of Jewish meddling and the civil rights acts. I know.
If I go out in public and start talking to whites do you know how many of these retards think the corona is actually a deadly virus and that 9/11 wasnt planned by their own government? You think the nwo uses only minoritites and women to push people away from "conspiracies". Whites arent the last defense for shit, your own men sold you out long ago.
Yeah, I’d say 50% of whites think that. Do you know what percentage of blacks and browns think that? Over 50%. My point still stands, it’s a matter of representativity and proportions.
DC0F6EB8 1D05 426A A0D6 FBE1859A6071

this plan is literally right infront of you and you refuse to understand it because you’re letting racial pride and your Jewish brainwashing blind you.

It very obviously is right now jfl.

>It will never be that blatant
a man with dementia and a negrocurry mutt VP with 8/11 of his top cabinet being literal Jews just blatantly stole the election infront of everyone and got inaugurated with 40,000 troops surrounding him.

“Why care about politics”
Politics is going to care about me. “You’re an incel” is irrelevant. I’m a straight white male, the Jewish new world order hates that more than anything else.
Yes, and he also was getting blatant votes tallied on out of no where at 3 or 4 am when normies were asleep. I watched the count myself the entire first night and there were many very blatant fraudulent counts going on. But by now, that's to be expected, and now I just laugh at that because shits a fucking joke.

Normies not only don't even know it's happening to begin with, if you try to bring it up they argue with you, they will literally argue with you and call you stupid and muh source muh source muh link?? It's a worthless battle, they're actively voting against their own interests, there is no helping people like that.

Bidenz a half dead zombie propped up on angel dust just to be even half sentient, and got in via fraud on top of it, and normies still were proud to support this. Hell he even called troops a bunch of fucking retards and normies don't care, yet trump gets smeared with a baseless claim he insulted them and all the normies cried out "support our troops" at him. It's a joke. It's a comedy movie.

That shits fucking hilarious dude, how can you not just laugh at that? It's comedy at the most genuine form. I bet the pogs in the air force are busy drone striking middle eastern families left and right now too, bless them with their irl cod killstreaks.
Whites arent the last defense for shit, your own men sold you out long ago.

Last edited:
Yeah because of Jewish meddling and the civil rights acts. I know.

Yeah, I’d say 50% of whites think that. Do you know what percentage of blacks and browns think that? Over 50%. My point still stands, it’s a matter of representativity and proportions.
View attachment 412933
this plan is literally right infront of you and you refuse to understand it because you’re letting racial pride and your Jewish brainwashing blind you.
I dont have racial pride, or even racial affiliation. Race dosent matter. The only thing you should be worried about are Archons and avoiding reincarnation after you die so that you dont come back to this shithole planet thats not even ruled by human beings. The JEW plan is irrelevant and theirs nothing YOU can do to stop it. All of this is just more distraction so that you dont know whats actually going on. Humans dont run this world.

What can anyone realistically do to make any discernable change in the world?
Most of us can't even get one person irl to listen to us

What can anyone realistically do to make any discernable change in the world?
Most of us can't even get one person irl to listen to us
Stormfront types have been trying to weaponize incel anger for years to recruit us into their race war bullshit. Jfl believing incels would want to fight so that foids could get fucked by white chads instead of nonwhite chads.

I’m taking the vaccine because I don’t want my parents to die from the virus
if you have the vaccine, can't it still spread to others?

Im not an antivaxxer or anything, I'm hardly political at all, but why is there so much propaganda to make people the vaxx? Why is there demand to encourage the common people to get vaxxed?

Stormfront types have been trying to weaponize incel anger for years to recruit us into their race war bullshit. Jfl believing incels would want to fight so that foids could get fucked by white chads instead of nonwhite chads.
I've noticed a lot of young incels in denial coping with "redpill" shit involving race, politics, and religion
outcasted men my age seem to become infatuated with these things since they can't fit in
I went through a similar phase, but I realized what I was truly missing from my life was love
I no longer care about any of this superfluous shit
I never got to experience emotional intimacy in this world and none of these bullshit causes are going to help me
Every incel should instead identify his own grievances and try to rectify them in their own personal way
The worst realization I came to is that many men are completely alone in this world
No amount of political motives will ever cure this malady

Im not an antivaxxer or anything, I'm hardly political at all, but why is there so much propaganda to make people the vaxx? Why is there demand to encourage the common people to get vaxxed?
The more people are vaccinated the less people are vulnerable to getting infected by the virus. And so there are less people in society that can get infected. With that happening things can open up fully again because the only reason the lockdowns were instated was to prevent the spread of the virus.

it will be the women
I don't think this case, the vaccine, is some kind of conspiracy. But it's true that for most destructive political causes being pushed, women don't think for themselves and follow Chad. Perfect foot-soldiers for the elite.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.

Chances are less. Plus both my parents have already gotten vaccinated so I can go out freely now
Have they taken the second vaccine or just the first? Because having just the first doesn't mean you are completely protected.

Most overhyped bullshit ever. 99% survival rate. More risk by taking the vaccine. If people don’t want to go outside don’t. Hide under the bed and wear 100 masks.

Taking the vaccine = giga-cucked

I've noticed a lot of young incels in denial coping with "redpill" shit involving race, politics, and religion
outcasted men my age seem to become infatuated with these things since they can't fit in
I went through a similar phase, but I realized what I was truly missing from my life was love
I no longer care about any of this superfluous shit
I never got to experience emotional intimacy in this world and none of these bullshit causes are going to help me
Every incel should instead identify his own grievances and try to rectify them in their own personal way
The worst realization I came to is that many men are completely alone in this world
No amount of political motives will ever cure this malady

Highest IQ shit I've seen in ages

The user angryrunt is a self-confirmed Jew, don't waste your time

Jews want to get rid of whites because whites are currently the only competitor to Jewish domination and the last defence.
what about Japan, Korea, China, (Singapore, Taiwan)?
their IQ is almost as high as the Ashkenazis,

Chances are less. Plus both my parents have already gotten vaccinated so I can go out freely now
cope, no going out freely for subhumans

99% survival rate, but here's a vaccine bro!

I'm good.
Most overhyped bullshit ever. 99% survival rate. More risk by taking the vaccine. If people don’t want to go outside don’t. Hide under the bed and wear 100 masks.
More like 99.8%

what about Japan, Korea, China, (Singapore, Taiwan)?
their IQ is almost as high as the Ashkenazis,
ashkenazi jews in israel only have 108, which is the same as hong kong and singapore.
Jewish IQ is overrated, it seems to me that it's just cultural, and not genetics.

:lul: :lul:

Theory: The vaccine actually protects you from a new virus which they unleash to kill all those that were too smart to take it. Instantly reduces human population by about 30% and removes all the rebels and dissidents, including most if not all high-IQ men with political foresight.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
But there was the same kind of antivaxx retardation.
> Literally 0 educational formation to speak about vaccines
> Still speaking so surely about something he has absolutely no idea about

This sum most people nowadays, perfect human slave indeed, will accept and even fight for whatever thing the govern says.

Theory: The vaccine actually protects you from a new virus which they unleash to kill all those that were too smart to take it. Instantly reduces human population by about 30% and removes all the rebels and dissidents, including most if not all high-IQ men with political foresight.

Thoughts?
That's a very good point that's crossed my mind. Seems very possible frankly

none of these covid vaccines are technically a vaccine. its comical everyone has to keep using that term to be able to communicate the message just because the term vaccine is pushed by the media.

there is also no reason to take it even if you believed that it was a vaccine because neither does it make you immune to anything or less able to transmit anything. the only advertised benefit is to weaken the covid symptoms for the person who takes the shots. so unless you are amongst the elderly or have health issues that put you into a risk group, the shots are entirely pointless.

it’s a “in 6 months if everyone gets the vaccine I will be forced to and will be such a minority nobody will care”
this is the methodology yes. if enough people get 'vaccinated' then it will be a breeze to demonise and do with the minority that is left over whatever you want as a government. by that point the rest of the population will have transitioned to a crab mindset. all of us had to go through the vaccine so why do you make a big deal out of it? and if the media portrays them as a danger then gov. can do all sorts of things if they don't comply.

partly true. although protests are a fairly high effort form of activism of low class citizens and there is no effectivity to that.
they will have to keep switching between threats of bioterrorism, climate issues and cyber threats so they will have to come up with a new virus after covid-19 for sure. and what you suggest doesn't sound like it would work.

Normies not only don't even know it's happening to begin with, if you try to bring it up they argue with you, they will literally argue with you and call you stupid and muh source muh source muh link?? It's a worthless battle, they're actively voting against their own interests, there is no helping people like that.

It doesnt even make any sense because you're an incel, you're not a part of the society anyway. You're fighting for normie NT rights. Who gives a shit. Let them burn and kill themselves off. It does not concern you or me. Doing nothing isn't acceleration either. It's just... Doing nothing because it's not your fight or concern.

If you really were so concerned, the only way to actually do anything is getting rich because money talks, or other certain acts I will not mention because I'm already on a watchlist. Trying to raise awareness does nothing. It's still happening regardless.
this is the better line of thinking. not only is it high effort and pointless to get normies educated on the subject but they are also not the kind of persons you would want to know about anything because they are the problem. while big players influence your life on a grand scale, they are not as big of a problem to you and your well-being as this mass of idiots is. you shouldn't ever trust anyone but yourself. look at kaczynski he got ratted out by his brother. i know so many people who got ratted out by their girlfriends. why do you think this happens? people have been brainwashed on a large scale to put the well-being of society over their own or that of their neighbors, friends and family members. even when you think your mother or whoever would never rat you out, wait until the police knocks on your door and see how fast they will talk like a waterfall because they thought they are "doing the right thing".

the medium players like the pharma industry make a ton of money with it. it's a redistribution of wealth. where do you think the money for the vaccines or the masks comes from? your government and where do they get the money from? you. the big players like certain (((rich families))) need it as a stepping stone to push china-esque surveillance further. it's going to be a slow process despite how hard they push for quick changes right now.

Last edited:
While I don't think gop and redfags will benefit my life anymore or less than bluecucks... it's all foids and coloreds if I'm to believe those charts. JFL.

While I don't think gop and redfags will benefit my life anymore or less than bluecucks... it's all foids and coloreds if I'm to believe those charts. JFL.
It is not about it being Republican or Democrat. It’s about the overall Overton window.

not only ofc is the gop the better option of the 2 (take away 5$ or take away 5$ and your dick gets cut off) but also it shifts the Overton window right.

the inauguration of trump brought the Overton window right where we could bring up things that couldn’t be brought up in the Obama era like a wall or the destruction of forced diversification. A red state won’t just be a red state, it will be a state more open to further political shifting to the right.

That’s what retards here can’t understand. They either consciously ignore or don’t understand the concept of the Overton window. Under left you go more left, under right you go more right. If everyone was Republican, we can open the doors to nationalism, then if everyone’s nationalist, we open the doors to misogynistic traditionalists, then etc and etc.

I'm good.
> Literally 0 educational formation to speak about vaccines
> Still speaking so surely about something he has absolutely no idea about

This sum most people nowadays, perfect human slave indeed, will accept and even fight for whatever thing the govern says.
Thanks for restoring my faith brocels.

I'm really surprised to see so many people on this forum willing to take the vaccine.

High IQ.

I'm good.

Thanks for restoring my faith brocels.

I'm really surprised to see so many people on this forum willing to take the vaccine.

Last edited:
Organizations of long-career graduates and biologists have spoken out against mainstream measures like quarantine and the pfizer vaccine but muh conspiracy chart lmao, why are you even here if you are a govern boot licker anti-science sjw (just by the look of that .jpg).

Not the first time govern stomped on science to implement something not necesarily conspiranoic, you just have made me remember about the food pyramid and how carbohydrate based diet was pushed to the mainstream even against the will of the medical global comunity at that time, their negation was silenced through the media as it is now but today sheep mindset is majority even in the profesional level.

They need to get out fast of quarantine that themselves pushed throught the media and they will do it at any future cost.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
High IQ

you know what’s really BASED and BLACKPILLED?? Accelerationism bro! Might as well get the Fauci produced BBC 9 inch dildo and stick it up your ass right now bro, it’s for acceleration bro it’s based and blackpilled!
Ur my favorite poster on this website

The best part is there has been little to no ((research)) done on these ((vaccines)) regarding children and pregnant women. JFL

Mother will take the second dose in a week and father got it a week ago

I meant going out to gymmaxx
I just started anyways tbh, fuck it.