Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Once you ascend will you remain here?

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
would you change your life, would you blackpill your kids?

I won’t ascend so it’s pointless to worry about.

A good chunk of this forum already ‘ascended’ anyway. Nothing stops them from posting here.
If I ascended, I’d come back and LARP like everyone else does.

If I did ascend I would leave, but I will always carry the blackpill.

A good chunk of this forum already ‘ascended’ anyway. Nothing stops them from posting here.
If I ascended, I’d come back and LARP like everyone else does.
If I ascend I will not be coming back for larping that's for sure I will stay as "blackpilled normie" anyways I will Livestream it and get instant banned.

That's if my traveling to the smallest country in the world works. I'm a 158cm manlet in an average 166cm country at this moment, I lived most of my life in Europe tho.

Ascending will turn into heartache as an incel or average male. Hypergamy always wins out.

If I ascend no one will know and I'll just keep LARPing as a incel. Browsing here is so liberating.

As @soyunpredator puts it, fakecels are everywhere anyway. On looksmax and lookism they brag about it but at least in here they're restricted from that.

I would give a final goodbye and ask for a ban. As a truecel who hates all the fakecel larpers here, it's the least I would be able to do. I'll never have to do it though.

Y'all mother fuckers need hobbies if you'd keep shitposting here after ascending.

I would get a life to be honest.

if i ascended i would give everyone exact details of what i did and said to achieve it

“Ascending” as a sub-5 man basically means being a total cuck. Once you’re blackpilled, you can never go back. It’s a permanent destruction of your innocence and happiness.

JFL at ascension. JFL at life.

I might go on sometimes and look, but I wouldn’t contribute to the chat, it wouldn’t be fair to the guys who are still incel

“Ascending” as a sub-5 man basically means being a total cuck. Once you’re blackpilled, you can never go back. It’s a permanent destruction of your innocence and happiness.

JFL at ascension. JFL at life.

Golden words

Ascension doesnt exist in my world.

I'm making myself at home here tbh

it is impossible for me to ascend, i am beyond saving.

Probably ask for a ban. If I'm able to ascend forums like this would just be bad for my mental health (they already are tbh).

I would be still lurking here tbh

I would leave here before ascending. This is just part of LDAR phases for me.

would you change your life, would you blackpill your kids?
would probaly stay a little longer, before saying goodbye and asking for a ban