Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Once you go black you never go back te heee

Once you go black you never go back

Thats what i say about the blackpill
:feelzez:

What's this even about? Are they all this whore's kids?
All different fathers?

What's this even about? Are they all this whore's kids?
All different fathers?
A very responsible and empowered women. If you hate on her for her life choices you're a filthy misogynist.

What you should be asking is where are the fathers from her one night stand pregnancies?

:soy: :soy: :soy:

How shameless can a person become?

Maybe those japanese slave trainer games had it right...

It's still popular in some places.
Facebook >>>>>>>>>>>>> instagram.

The commect section sucks on insta, the text section of a post sucks and its overall not made for desktop version.
And pages and groups are way better on FB

BOOMER PRIDE

She went black and hit the wall.

The commect section sucks on insta, the text section of a post sucks and its overall not made for desktop version.

BOOMER PRIDE
I have a Facebook account for almost 11 years hell maybe even more, it is best place to spread blackpill tbh. I'm in a lot of blackpilled groups and censorship is not that bad compared to Instagram or twitter.

I have a Facebook account for almost 11 years hell maybe even more, it is best place to spread blackpill tbh. I'm in a lot of blackpilled groups and censorship is not that bad compared to Instagram or twitter.
True. I stand with facebook nationalism as long as possible. Facebook even turned me into an incelsand taught me about the blackpill first with the page "Incel Liberation Front" (sadly was deleted)

Tyrone didn't stick around so you got a 3rd chad spawn? I'm so shocked. :feelsseriously:

True. I stand with facebook nationalism as long as possible. Facebook even turned me into an incelsand taught me about the blackpill first with the page "Incel Liberation Front" (sadly was deleted)
All social media is mindnumbing garbage.

Imagine your mother using you as a prop for her whore pride video while you are a toddler...The most remembered image of you as a baby/toddler will be from your mom talking about fucking BBCs

Teehee

I'm proud to be a polygamous whore whose kids are going to have an identity crisis and not bond with their foster-father

teehee

Good genes. All blonde hair blue eyed children. The nig kid is fucked though and that family is either gonna turn into a hyper liberal shithole that virtue signals for the niglet or far right one that hates the niglet

this doesn't phase me

she should be deported to africa

Race mixing is disgusting. All the white kids resemble her, but then she has this odd black looking one who looks like any ghetto African kid out there. I never hate on people because of their skin color, I just can't fathom why someone would throw their genes away like that. Why the fuck would anyone who is already at the top of the racial hierarchy have children with those who are the bottom of that same hierarchy? It doesn't make any sense. The only explanation I can think of is that they have absolute no morals and think only with their genitals.

I'm not even white, by the way.

Race mixing is disgusting. All the white kids resemble her, but then she has this odd black looking one who looks like any ghetto African kid out there. I never hate on people because of their skin color, I just can't fathom why someone would throw their genes away like that. Why the fuck would anyone who is already at the top of the racial hierarchy have children with those who are the bottom of that same hierarchy? It doesn't make any sense. The only explanation I can think of is that they have absolute no morals and think only with their genitals.

I'm not even white, by the way.
Exactly. Same reason why I hate my grandmother.

Exactly. Same reason why I hate my grandmother.
I hate many of my ancestors for this reason. Where I live it was mostly European men who decided to rape/marry Natives and have Mexican looking children. To this day, whites (or white looking people) still occupy the top of our society's social pyramid. And I'm afraid this will never change, because those who are rich enough mostly choose to reproduce with the more European looking ones. It's really rare for someone here who has money and power to choose an African looking woman for example to bear his children. So I'd say 100 years from now those who look European will still be over-represented at the top and in jobs such as a doctor and a lawyer.

Facebook’s for boomers, jfl
A guy i knew from college gave some classes to zoomers from high schools and they said that exact thing, laughed at him too

female telling another tasteless"joke"

Poor white guy that went in after the black is definitely a betabuxx his pink wiener can not satisfy like Tyrone’s bbc

Once she goes whore, she always wants one more.

(yes I just made that up)

THOT BE GONE!

imagine being her father. bring back honor killings
Good genes. All blonde hair blue eyed children. The nig kid is fucked though and that family is either gonna turn into a hyper liberal shithole that virtue signals for the niglet or far right one that hates the niglet
not good enough to not get knocked up and dumped by at the very least three different men

Imagine being a modren western white woman child ...

No wonder white kids shoot schools and have all these mental illness problems.
they are already more sentient than their roastie mother. the oldest one will probably get bullied to er in middle school for this video she posted

Single motherhood ruins children. Shame about the half breed.

God damn that is one ugly shitcunt.

I didn't watch.

Will never watch.

BOOMER PRIDE
Mogs me at using social media.

Hope she gets aids

Those kids are going to get bullied because their mom is a whore. Do any of the sons even have the same father?