Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One advantage to being a blackcel in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Sometimes I get to scare suburban white people or really anyone from the suburbs (unless they try to act ghetto and are from the suburbs, but usually even then they get scared). I walk around with my hands in my jacket, and If I feel like someone is going to talk shit or run up on me and attack me, I grab my pockets as if I’m about to pull out a... youknowwhat. I also sometimes have nigga moments and go into full rage with people and scare the living shit out of them, even my bluepilled failed normie friends get scared of me and never see me like that because I’m usually quiet / happy go lucky around them.

How tall are you?

maybe you will get lucky and a cop will put you out of your misery with his pew pew

And if some cop kills you your family can be on TV saying "he dindu nuffins"

Are you fully black?

If I feel like someone is going to talk shit or run up on me and attack me, I grab my pockets as if I’m about to pull out a... youknowwhat.
I do the same thing :feelzez:

Advantage to being blackcel in america: You don't get looks when you walk into a popeyes/KFC

I always viewed this as a curse tbh

Advantage to being blackcel in america: You don't get looks when you walk into a popeyes/KFC

Going into a KFC is probably the most cucked thing that I could ever do

I'll never set foot in one of those places for as long as I live

I always viewed this as a curse tbh

Going into a KFC is probably the most cucked thing that I could ever do

I'll never set foot in one of those places for as long as I live
why bro it's your peoples home base

Blacks mog me by default because of bbc.

Yeah it helps a bit at work because all of my co-workers are scared of my gorilla looking ass so they're less likely to confront me if I did something wrong and stuff.

That's a good way to get zimmerman'd

Srs qn, I know it's not u yourself doing it but is there ever a slightest drop of lifefuel to see your race becoming well presented in adult entertainment productions like Blacked?

Foids and normies are scared of me. They almost always cross the street, or attempt to @ night & their body language always switches up when they see I’m walking, to i
‘ I hope this nog doesn’t hurt me’.

So much for that strong independent jazz, I’m a big scary gorilla to them. OP give them a death stare when you walk past, these retards shit their pants.

Isn't that dangerous? A cop is much more likely to shot a blackcel if you look threatening (and let's be honest,most blacks look threatening)

Srs qn, I know it's not u yourself doing it but is there ever a slightest drop of lifefuel to see your race becoming well presented in adult entertainment productions like Blacked?

i don’t rlly get ur question tho what do you mean exactly?
Isn't that dangerous? A cop is much more likely to shot a blackcel if you look threatening (and let's be honest,most blacks look threatening)

yea but most ppl aren’t cops and where I live most ppl don’t even have guns tbh
Foids and normies are scared of me. They almost always cross the street, or attempt to @ night & their body language always switches up when they see I’m walking, to i
‘ I hope this nog doesn’t hurt me’.

So much for that strong independent jazz, I’m a big scary gorilla to them. OP give them a death stare when you walk past, these retards shit their pants.

ywp especially women too. A lot of the time it’s white women or for some reason korean women who cross the street and act like they ain’t scared lol