Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One child policy

JamMasterJ

JamMasterJ

Greycel
So it's been a while after this aired, but have you seen "One Child Policy" by Jon Oliver?

The core of his message was that in China there are millions more men than women, so millions of men are unable to find a partner and will be alone for the rest of their lives. This was the fucking punchline: they are alone ha ha!!

Him and his studio audience were just fucking laughing at all attempts by these men to make their lives more bearable.
Trying to become PUA's "haha pathetic!"
Buying sex dolls "disgusting and sad!"

I feel like mainstream society is laughing at ME through these stories and attitudes. Fuck that.

On a side note, I don't understand why some incels say they "hate democracy" and think China is "based". There are way too many edgy political shitposters here.

There is nothing "based" about the Chinese Communist Party. The one-child policy created tens of millions of incels who will have no choice but to work in a factory for 80 hours a week until he dies from exhaustion, suicide, or an industrial accident.

So it's been a while after this aired, but have you seen "One Child Policy" by Jon Oliver?

The core of his message was that in China there are millions more men than women, so millions of men are unable to find a partner and will be alone for the rest of their lives. This was the fucking punchline: they are alone ha ha!!

Him and his studio audience were just fucking laughing at all attempts by these men to make their lives more bearable.
Trying to become PUA's "haha pathetic!"
Buying sex dolls "disgusting and sad!"

I feel like mainstream society is laughing at ME through these stories and attitudes. Fuck that.

so why do you link me this shit like I'm gonna watch it

On a side note, I don't understand why some incels say they "hate democracy" and think China is "based". There are way too many edgy political shitposters here.

There is nothing "based" about the Chinese Communist Party. The one-child policy created tens of millions of incels who will have no choice but to work in a factory for 80 hours a week until he dies from exhaustion, suicide, or an industrial accident.
this

There is nothing "based" about the Chinese Communist Party

They are beating and kicking the shit out of the Western imitators, the very same they imitate that's responsible for hypergamy and Jewish takeover. I'd say that's pretty fucking based, those noodlewhores and Changs need to know their place before it is too late.

The one-child policy created tens of millions of incels

I'm not sure you know what the word "incel" means. A government policy doesn't "create" bad bones, the Far East are known to have bad bones already, just look at Japan.

And before you say I'm a CCP operative or some bullshit, just remember what happened to South Korea

They are beating and kicking the shit out of the Western imitators, the very same they imitate that's responsible for hypergamy and Jewish takeover. I'd say that's pretty fucking based, those noodlewhores and Changs need to know their place before it is too late

I'm not sure you know what the word "incel" means. A government policy doesn't "create" bad bones, the Far East are known to have bad bones already, just look at Japan.

And before you say I'm a CCP operative or some bullshit, just remember what happened to South Korea

JFL if you think that the Taiwanese, the Hongkongers, and the broke ethnics in Tibet and Xinjiang are "Changs".

Living in a liberal, democratic society is far superior than living in an authoritarian police state. You think the Chinese would tolerate the existence of this forum? No. They'd shut it down and ship all the NEETs to forced labor camps for "GDP purposes".

Why am I not surprised that a retarded tankie who supports the CCP would go on and on about Jewish conspiracy theories?

It's pretty rich for you to tell someone who's been on this forum twice as long as you have that he doesn't understand what the word "incel" means.

China has the most skewed sex ratio at birth than any other country. Right now, there are 34 million more males than there are females. That means there are at least 34M men who just won't be able find a partner. The one-child policy had the side effect of decreasing the supply of foids, skewing the dating market even more in their favor.

South Korea's GDP per capita is 38 times higher than that of North Korea. They've done pretty well.

Last edited:
China has the most skewed sex ratio at birth than any other country. Right now, there are 34 million more males than there are females. That means there are at least 34M men who just won't be able find a partner. The one-child policy had the side effect of decreasing the supply of foids, skewing the dating market even more in their favor.
Holy shit. I knew it was bad, but just reading the numbers... it's so over. How are they coping over there? Do they have communities like us? I remember reading about leftover women years ago and thought that was strange. I figure it's location and hypergamy in action, as the leftover woman phenomenon sounds like city kid problems.

he’s gay so he doesn’t know how hard it is for straight males

John Oliver

Holy shit. I knew it was bad, but just reading the numbers... it's so over. How are they coping over there? Do they have communities like us? I remember reading about leftover women years ago and thought that was strange. I figure it's location and hypergamy in action, as the leftover woman phenomenon sounds like city kid problems.

Not really. There's no rigidly defined "incel" community, because virgin-shaming isn't widespread in China unlike the West. But there are men who complain online about being short and ugly; height is an attractive quality in every society.

Obviously, China is a very big and unequal place, and the experience of a middle-class Chang in downtown Shanghai will differ from a peasant in rural Gansu province.

They do have a Baidu article about incels, although the main focus of the article is about Western incels.

Not really. There's no rigidly defined "incel" community, because virgin-shaming isn't widespread in China unlike the West. But there are men who complain online about being short and ugly; height is an attractive quality in every society.

Obviously, China is a very big and unequal place, and the experience of a middle-class Chang in downtown Shanghai will differ from a peasant in rural Gansu province.

They do have a Baidu article about incels, although the main focus of the article is about Western incels.

I hear the men have resorted to kidnapping women from nearby countries or if they have money, going out of country to find foreign foids to betabux.