Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One last rejection session of 2018

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I've approached over 100 girls this year.

2 of them gave me contact details and flaked. A 'success' rate of less than 2% in terms of getting contact details. A true success rate of 0% in terms of getting dates.

Today I plan to go into the city and do last one approach session for the year.

My approaches will be genuine attempts to get the girls' contact details with a view to arranging dates etc. I'm not going to try to get rejected. I just know it's the overwhelmingly likely outcome.

Let's see how it goes...

This is how to answer to normies claiming that "everybody can experience rejection".
It's not a rejection, it's a rejection session.
Tbh good luck OP

YOu JusT nEED to wORK ON yOur GamE Bro!

Brave as fuck tbh, I'm still doing the 'next year will be crazy' cope right now. Be sure to report back.

I was in town getting rejected today. 2019 will be the wear of the approach camera. I will buy a cheap body cam from eBay and approach wearing that so I can record my interactions with femoids.

Good luck, OP

How do you approach to them?

just shower lol

You must be masochistic tbh.

So, my day went as follows.

Arrived in the city at 4.30pm. Felt nice and relaxed but determined to get started the approaches started straight away.

1. Two girls, one blonde, one brunette.
Approached them within two minutes of arriving at the train station. Tapped the one nearest me (can't remember which) on the shoulder. I was out of practice and didn't know what to say so just ad libbed - "do you work in the...thingy?" "No, I don't work here." She turned away to talk to her friend, I thought about going in again but left it.

2. Girl waiting outside shop.
She was stationary and had lots of bags with inflated balloons which was good for two reasons - she probably wouldn't walk away, and it gave me a situational opener which I used:
"What's the occasion - new year party?"
"Yeah"
Took the conversation from there - she was friendly enough but I was the one having to keep it going. Asked her out and she said "I'm good but thank you for the offer" - no mention of a boyfriend so obviously she doesn't have one but just didn't find me attractive.

3. Girl with her mother (I assume)...
Opened her at the entrance to a shop:
"I'm just heading this way but I thought you looked quite nice."
Terrible reaction - she avoided eye contact, ignored me and quickly went into the shop.
There was an older man walking just in front of her and he turned and looked at me for a moment. Thought it may have been her father but he kept walking. Also another guy waiting outside the shop lifted his head to look at me.
Judge away, motherfuckers.

4. Two girls walking towards me, street musician performing beside us.
Had to speak loudly - "it's kinda loud..." - they walked off before I could finish.

5. Wall hitter in red coat.
Didn't realise that she was older until I'd opened her.
"I'm just heading this way but..."
"I'm heading that way. HAHA!"
Walked off before I could finish my sentence.

First 5 approaches were done in half an hour. Struggled to find any suitable victims for a while after that; the amount of JBs was ridiculous. Can't take any chances when it comes to them.

But...I was in one of the malls and I saw a Chadpreet in the making with dreads - he couldn't have been older than 16 - and I got on the escalator in front of him, and in front of me were two Asian JBs. The Chadpreet passed in front of me and cut in between the JBs to go down, so I also cut between the JBs to go down, and as I did so one of them said to her friend, "his hair's so lovely". When I got to the bottom of the escalator I turned and saw him talking to the JBs.

Pre-selection at its finest.

Managed to get back on course with the approaches just as I left the mall:

6. Cute girl in gym gear and jacket.
Attractive except for her braces.
She seemed shy but she was quite smiley. Got close to her while talking. Asked her out and she said she had a boyfriend. Decided to push it and suggested we become "strictly platonic friends, definitely nothing more" - she smiled but headed off.

7. Blonde girl. Not as attractive as I initially thought from a distance.
It was dark by this point so I tried to keep my voice upbeat/friendly.
"I'm just heading this way but I thought you looked quite nice."
"...okay..."
She didn't look impressed. Tried to keep it going but she walked off.

8. Blonde girl leaving mall.
"I thought you looked nice."
She liked the compliment but didn't stop to talk to me.

9. Brunette girl in candle shop.
Went up to her and she said "I don't work here." I said, "that's okay, I was just passing and thought you looked nice." She was smiley but mentioned her boyfriend straight away.
She was the only customer in the shop and it was very quiet so the staff would easily have seen/heard my approach.

10. Final approach of 2018.

I had one more approach to do to reach a total of 123 approaches for the year. A nice number on which to end it.

Now, normally I never copy anyone else's lines. I like to do my own thing and see where it goes - not just in approaching, but in various walks of life.

However, this year one of the biggest inspirations for me has been uninstall's journey. Reading his approach logs on here has been a highlight of recent months, and his incredible stamina and resilience have inspired me to keep going.

I thought it would be fitting, then, to pay homage to him with my last approach of the year.

I walked around for a while before finding a suitable target - a (seemingly) half-Asian Stacey with her friend.

I walked straight up to them and opened them:

"Hi."

They stopped, and I looked at the Stacey, and said:

"You look sympathetic."

Her reaction?

"Not very...haha!" *walks off*

And that was that. Headed back for the train with 123 approaches done for the year.

I've approached 163 girls in total. 0% success rate. Zero. Nothing.

I'll probably do sporadic approaches in 2019. But I know it's not going to be any different. The year changing number isn't going to change anything.

I've approached 163 girls in total. 0% success rate. Zero. Nothing.

change 163 by whatever number you want, the rate will still be 0%

Just give it up, brah. If 50 women don't find you attractive, the next 5000 won't either. Women are all hardwired exactly the same. They're a hivemind. Getting a woman to fuck you is NOT a "numbers game", as many neurotypical idiots claim.