Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One more proof I am good personality - I can feel some compassion for ugly femoids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yes, I am standardcel, and wouldn't touch them in sexual way. Yes, I would reject uggy femoid even if she roped because of that. But still I can feel some sadness for them, not like all those simcucks and normie NPCs, who purely and absolutely hate man of culture with good personality for being not chad, but having honor and refusing to cuckmaxx
But thats only for ugly femoids with not absolutely horrible personalities, so minority. Majority, degenerat femoids, make me only disgust, and enjoy when they suffer

Congratulations on make ITqueers. I think they love you.

Congratulations on make ITqueers. I think they love you.

Not first time. And poster of this shoud be castrated for distorting Ik aMusume. Is pleasure to see Cucktears being invaded

@Napoleon de Geso = based

I was thinking if things were reversed and men were being idiotically picky.. and 70% of women had no chance to find romance, sex & if they wanted have a family.. Then I would also be calling for severe reforms to make it so that the vast majority of women could live a normal life & experience those things.

When you have been blackpilled for so long that it no longer makes you angry or sad. You start believing in things not even for yourself, but to let normal people who are not wise by nature, to enjoy life in its fullness.

I feel a certain bit of sadness for the good ugly ones as well. like the religious virgin ones who are genuinely good foids. Maybe like a dozen or so of them exist in the world, and I feel a certain sense of sadness for them I guess.

sad that ur good personality cant give u cute loli

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back