Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One more reason why JBW not negating inceldom - i'ts unnatural

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man should be able to find mate in place of living, and if it requires going thousands of kilometers - that means by nature that man is still doomed as unvalid to breed, and only saved by artificial technological ways

JBW is cope for ethnics ngl

Yes is too much effort. Saying ye is much more efficient and conveys the message appropriately.
It also emcompasses all of your thoughts, opinions and mental mechanisms into two single letters. Absolutely incredible.

Whites can always slay in poor Asian countries if they are rich, I will keep repeating this because it's true. If you have normal or tall height, are white, not disabled, don't have a deformed face and are doing well for yourself financially. You LITERALLY cannot be incel.
They can slay in rich Asian countries too like Japan and S Korea.Btw, I've noticed that many moroccan femoids are marrying westerners nowadays. I'm not talking here about those born in the West but in Morocco.

That is true as well, they can also slay in Arab countries and especially if they Islammaxx. I have cousins in Morocco that have done this, fucking whores all them.
In the Maghreb, they don't even need to Islammaxx.

They can slay in rich Asian countries too like Japan and S Korea.Btw, I've noticed that many moroccan femoids are marrying westerners nowadays. I'm not talking here about those born in the West but in Morocco.
Still - saved by technology. If man cannot get mate only by natural ways - naturally he incel

jbw is cope however jbc is legit

Still - saved by technology. If man cannot get mate only by natural ways - naturally he incel
I do agree that a sub5 male is a worthless worm in the eyes of white femoids whether he's white, black, red, blue...

I have cousins in Morocco that have done this, fucking whores all them.
Femoids really live on tutorial island... There are many Moroccan heterosexual guys who pretended to be sodomites in order to leave Morocco while Moroccan femoids have only one problem is to make the right choice between the West or the Arabian Peninsula and they often make the wrong choice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jbwmax with Gypsies.

Well ofc. But some ppl here actually believe a 1/10 white can slay in SEAland which is not true imo.
Probably the minimum for a white to ascend in sea is 4/10 - but im not completely sure

I see your point