Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment One night stands

DismalWrangler

DismalWrangler

Greycel
Would you participate in a one night stand with your oneitis ascend but you would never speak tk them again?

if they weren't chad only

Don't have a oneitis but if i can lowinhibmaxx to be able to ascend Yes.

The avatar and the thread are a perfect fit.

Yes, of course. I would want to fuck her but not make a life with her because she's too short and I'm short too so a ONS would be ideal.

18345.jpg

Would you participate in a one night stand with your oneitis ascend but you would never speak tk them again?
The avatar and the thread are a perfect fit.

Yes, of course. I would want to fuck her but not make a life with her because she's too short and I'm short too so a ONS would be ideal.
Voluntary celibate if...

I can lose attraction to a oneinitis fairly easily so yea.

I find the concept extremely frightening.
(I'm a mental who has also had a fair amount of religious brainwash)

Yes cause they would reject me anyway.

No. That one time will be remembered as the worst night and decision of my life.

If I ever had a oneitis OFC I would.
Better yet if I can raw dog or poke a hole in the condom so I could potentially get her pregnant but never have to deal with the kid. That would be a win, win scenario for me.

Yes... even if I wished for more, we don’t talk anymore. One night is not enough to express the love I have for her and the connection we had, but to embrace her once is better than to do so never, perhaps it would give me closure.

dont have a oneitis anymore but yea. i figure 1 time would be better than 0 times
but then again if she agrees for a one night im doing everything i can to put a baby in her so she has to talk to me again. force her to get pregnant then its, at minimum, 8 months extra of fucking before the baby comes out and she leaves me

damn sex with a foid? Tough choice...

of fucking course

yes, i would blow my load on her face