Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of Elliot Rodger's best friend was a Chad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Max Bonon, a French guy he met when he stayed at his father's house (Max was doing a college exchange in America).

When Elliot goes visiting him in Montpellier he feels jealous because Max is rich and has had sex with many beautiful girls (He even introduces them to Elliot, suicidefuel) but says that he can't hate him, that he has a big respect for him for helping him experience what normies and Chads call "life".

In case you wonder, I stalked Max Bonon facebook profile a little and it says he's living on Thailand/China and he opened some successful restaurants. He has pics in a yatch with many friends and hot foids. Chad life is easy life.

Max Bonon, a French guy he met when he stayed at his father's house (Max was doing a college exchange in America).

When Elliot goes visiting him in Montpellier he feels jealous because Max is rich and has had sex with many beautiful girls (He even introduces them to Elliot, suicidefuel) but says that he can't hate him, that he has a big respect for him.

In case you wonder, I stalked Max Bonon facebook profile a little and it says he's living on Thailand/China and he opened some successful restaurants. He has pics in a yatch with many friends and hot foids. Chad life is easy life.
Do you have a link?

French Chads.

There was this guy I saw on 4chan. HIs best friend tried to help him get a girlfriend. Every girl gave his friend their number, they all ignored anon despite him trying, with security after him. Eventually, his Chad friend gave up on him.

he can't hate him, that he has a big respect for him for helping him experience what normies and Chads call "life".
Chads and incels can relate to the blackpill, normies can't. Also, Chads are more secure in themselves, and want to lift incels up, whereas normies are crabs in a bucket trying to keep others down.

Chads and incels can relate to the blackpill, normies can't. Also, Chads are more secure in themselves, and want to lift incels up, whereas normies are crabs in a bucket trying to keep others down.
ddb.jpg

I would never have chad friends

Not a single direct link to a pic.

Fail thread

Elliot Rodger mogged most of us anyway. He was partially a locationcel. His life was probably better than ours.