Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of my favorite teen movies is bluepilled af ngl (Can’t Hardly Wait)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In the movie you have a few main characters:

*Preston, a normie who is the main character who falls in love with Amanda, the school Stacy

*Amanda, a stacy whose boyfriend is the chad jock big man on campus

*Mike Dexter: the big man on campus chad jock

*William: the sub5 nerd who looks almost precisely like blackops2cel im not joking. He got bullied by mike dexter

so in the movie, mike dumps Amanda because he’s going to college to have flings with random college foids. That means Preston chases after Amanda at the graduation party. William plans a prank on mike dexter as revenge for bullying.

at one point at the party, William performs paradise city by guns n roses in front of a crowd and instantly becomes a chick magnet suddenly. And later on after college, mike dexter becomes overweight and works at a gas station or something and William goes to Harvard, becomes popular there and later owns a big company and marries a supermodel. And Preston kisses Amanda and they I guess become boyfriend girlfriend

I can't watch those Hollywood films.

They're either

1. Too real and therefore too blackpilled for me to watch without getting physically sick and anxious
2. Too fake and therefore too bluepilled for me to watch without losing my suspension of disbelief

Nothing wrong with that, its just a movie

They're either

1. Too real and therefore too blackpilled for me to watch without getting physically sick and anxious
2. Too fake and therefore too bluepilled for me to watch without losing my suspension of disbelief
I’ll watch any good movie. But that’s just me

They're either

same. I don't watch ((((movies))) anymore for the reasons you listed

@Sexdoll Pioneer @Robtical

Wasn't it me who told you about that movie?

I watched it once.
Lifefuel if you recommend some dude a movie and it becomes his favorite.

Idk. But I knew about the movie because of blink-182 mentioning it when talking about their song going away to college

Too bad things like that are only a fantasy. In real life mike dexter would be rich, William would have roped, and Preston would be a cuck. Amanda will continue to be a whore

Too bad things like that are only a fantasy. In real life mike dexter would be rich, William would have roped, and Preston would be a cuck. Amanda will continue to be a whore
Here’s blackops2cel

heres william
9BDB200D 24C5 4462 B9AA 1F0E3DAE1599

:feelzez:

If you watched it recently I probably reminded you of it.
The movie was good but it was a bit bluepilled

Why do you like it?

I kind of like "the cutting edge" I find it nostalgic.

The best teen movie is Not Another Teen Movie. It's pretty blackpilled, and hilarious.

The best teen movie is Not Another Teen Movie. It's pretty blackpilled, and hilarious.
don't you need to watch several teen movies to get the jokes?

don't you need to watch several te9en movies to get the jokes?
Sort of, but Can't Hardly Wait happens to be one of main source movies that they spoof. NATM is like the blackpill version of Can't Hardly Wait + She's All That plus a few others. But those teen movies are all the same shit which is sort what NATM is spoofing.

Sort of, but Can't Hardly Wait happens to be one of main source movies that they spoof. NATM is like the blackpill version of Can't Hardly Wait + She's All That plus a few others. But those teen movies are all the same shit which is sort what NATM is spoofing.
i've seen scary movie, which parodies scream, i know what you did last summer, and, to a smaller degree, the matrix

i've seen scary movie, which parodies scream, i know what you did last summer, and, to a smaller degree, the matrix
Yeah, give NATM a watch. It's like a Scary Movie style spoof comedy about bluepilled teen dramas.

at one point at the party, William performs paradise city by guns n roses in front of a crowd and instantly becomes a chick magnet suddenly. And later on after college, mike dexter becomes overweight and works at a gas station or something and William goes to Harvard, becomes popular there and later owns a big company and marries a supermodel. And Preston kisses Amanda and they I guess become boyfriend girlfriend

JFL, this never happens

All the jocks from my HS are now careermaxxed working some bs bullshit business powerpoint job that pays fat stacks

Im still a virgin at 23 and suicidal every day

Womb to tomb

Never seen it

JFL, this never happens

All the jocks from my HS are now careermaxxed working some bs bullshit business powerpoint job that pays fat stacks

Im still a virgin at 23 and suicidal every day

Womb to tomb
the idea that chads become fat hobos later on and incels become billionaires is just gigacope
Yeah, give NATM a watch. It's like a Scary Movie style spoof comedy about bluepilled teen dramas.
its on netflix now

They're either

@Personalityinkwell

I don't want to consume bluepilled trash from Hollywood full of SJW, feminist, faggot and cuckold propaganda tbqh.

I don't want to consume bluepilled trash from Hollywood full of SJW, feminist, faggot and cuckold propaganda tbqh.
1998 didn’t have SJWs

Idk. But I knew about the movie because of blink-182 mentioning it when talking about their song going away to college
You like blink-182? Awesome, me too. Enema of the State was the first CD I bought. This was in high school. Originally wanted to go for Dude Ranch but the local record store had Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, so I went with the 1999 album instead since I had an obsession with the year 1999 because of Columbine.

You like blink-182? Awesome, me too. Enema of the State was the first CD I bought. This was in high school. Originally wanted to go for Dude Ranch but the local record store had Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, so I went with the 1999 album instead since I had an obsession with the year 1999 because of Columbine.
it didn't have dude ranch? if you went there in 1999 it probably would because it was their only other previous album other than cheshire cat

it didn't have dude ranch? if you went there in 1999 it probably would because it was their only other previous album other than cheshire cat
I went in 2012. I had some friends who were into pop punk as well, so that was great. I still remember blasting Dude Ranch with them during high school lunch breaks. My friend would bring this CD player with him once in a blue moon. We saw Sum 41 together as well. Him and two other friends, a male and female. His dad went with us and enjoyed the show as well haha. I even lost my damn shoe during the show and I was like shit... then at the end my friend goes "I believe this is yours" and I was happy and thanked her! Thought I had to go back home with just one shoe haha.

I went in 2012. I had some friends who were into pop punk as well, so that was great. I still remember blasting Dude Ranch with them during break. My friend would bring this CD player with him once in a blue moon. We saw Sum 41 together as well. Him and two other friends, a male and female. His dad went with us and enjoyed the show as well haha. I even lost my damn shoe during the show and I was like shit... then at the end my friend goes "I believe this is yours" and I was happy and thanked her! Thought I had to go back home with just one shoe haha.
i bought half hour of power and dude ranch when i was in hs and listened to both all day

i bought half hour of power and dude ranch when i was in hs and listened to both all day
Yeah man, I listened to a lot of pop punk during high school. I was a real pop punk kid. Allister, New Found Glory, The Starting Line, Saves The Day, Lit, Freshman 15, etc. The soundtrack to my high school days.

Yeah man, I listened to a lot of pop punk during high school. I was a real pop punk kid. Allister, New Found Glory, The Starting Line, Saves The Day, Lit, Freshman 15, etc. The soundtrack to my high school days.
it's weird how that type of music isn't liked by people anymore. you could be in a pop punk band in the 2000s and it was considered cool, now it's considered nothing.

it's weird how that type of music isn't liked by people anymore. you could be in a pop punk band in the 2000s and it was considered cool, now it's considered nothing.
Now it's considered pathetic. The sound of pop punk has changed a lot, too. They don't make 'em like they used to. Bands like The Story So Far, Knuckle Puck are the dominating pop punk bands but they don't have catchy hooks and use rough vocals. Only modern pop punk that is good is State Champs. Check them out if you haven't already.

I went in 2012. I had some friends who were into pop punk as well, so that was great. I still remember blasting Dude Ranch with them during high school lunch breaks. My friend would bring this CD player with him once in a blue moon. We saw Sum 41 together as well. Him and two other friends, a male and female. His dad went with us and enjoyed the show as well haha. I even lost my damn shoe during the show and I was like shit... then at the end my friend goes "I believe this is yours" and I was happy and thanked her! Thought I had to go back home with just one shoe haha.
Fuckk brootal, we were young and full of hope once and youthful spirit.

Fuckk brootal, we were young and full of hope once and youthful spirit.
Life was truly better before. Those days are gone. Saddest thing is I didn't know they'd be the best years of my life.

Life was truly better before. Those days are gone. Saddest thing is I didn't know they'd be the best years of my life.
The sad thing is , I’m still bluepilled in a sense. I listen to pop punk and imagine a cute gf but I know deep down every whore just wants her holes fucked

The sad thing is , I’m still bluepilled in a sense. I listen to pop punk and imagine a cute gf but I know deep down every whore just wants her holes fucked
I'm listening to Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings right now haha. And I never imagine those kind of situations, I honestly don't like the lyrics but it's so damn catchy. What pop punk bands do you like? My first ever pop punk bands were Busted and McFly haha.

I'm listening to Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings right now haha. And I never imagine those kind of situations, I honestly don't like the lyrics but it's so damn catchy. What pop punk bands do you like? My first ever pop punk bands were Busted and McFly haha.
Some of them are too cringe so I won’t name all, but I like All Time Low, Blink 182 and Forever the Sickest Kids. This music gives me nostalgic vibes I suppose but it’s completely incompatible with the real world

Some of them are too cringe so I won’t name all, but I like All Time Low, Blink 182 and Forever the Sickest Kids. This music gives me nostalgic vibes I suppose but it’s completely incompatible with the real world
Dude, PM it to me then if they're too cringy, chances are I won't think they're cringe. Ahh, Ioved those bands in high school as well. Though I lost interest in ATL and FtSK after 2010. My favorite ATL album is Nothing Personal. I also loved Into Your Arms by the Maine.

Now it's considered pathetic. The sound of pop punk has changed a lot, too. They don't make 'em like they used to. Bands like The Story So Far, Knuckle Puck are the dominating pop punk bands but they don't have catchy hooks and use rough vocals. Only modern pop punk that is good is State Champs. Check them out if you haven't already.
modern pop punk sucks. they always have voice cracks and their voice sounds like a 10 year old. when i was bluepilled at 18, i thought that acting like blink-182 could make me a chick magnet and that playing pop punk would help. turns out foids liked pop punk in the 90s/2000s but not anymore. now they just like mumble rap

modern pop punk sucks. they always have voice cracks and their voice sounds like a 10 year old. when i was bluepilled at 18, i thought that acting like blink-182 could make me a chick magnet and that playing pop punk would help. turns out foids liked pop punk in the 90s/2000s but not anymore. now they just like mumble rap
Yeah, pop punk was big in the late 90s and early 2000s. No matter what subculture you belonged to, back then, everyone listened to pop punk. You should give State Champs a chance, listen to "Remedy," I think you'll like it.

Yeah, pop punk was big in the late 90s and early 2000s. No matter what subculture you belonged to, back then, everyone listened to pop punk. You should give State Champs a chance, listen to "Remedy," I think you'll like it.
does state champs sound like old pop punk?