Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my favorite thoughts is that there is at least 1 FBIcel who has been blackpilled by having to come on here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
It makes me laugh just thinking about it, Maybe one High IQ low SMV FBIcel was made to come on here regularly and has subsequently been blackpilled because of it.

Mainly because of the meme I saw on Celmates, But I'm willing to bet at least 1 has started questioning things because of the blackpill.
20200809 130322

This is the meme I was referencing.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s me. I’m a blackpilled FBI agent.

Over for FBIcels

FBIcels are trained and psychologically profiled HARD.
They are immune to radicalization. Some can withstand straight up brainwashing.
Plus, they are cucks, just like the rest of normies. Many of their wives are probably fucking around and they don't see anything wrong with it.

Plus FBI is not actually monitoring this place. The mods are. Who of course are in touch with law authorities.

Plus, they are cucks, just like the rest of normies. Many of their wives are probably fucking around and they don't see anything wrong with it.

Plus FBI is not actually monitoring this place. The mods are. Who of course are in touch with law authorities.
They drink soy daily to avoid getting Blackpilled
full

yeah @TheSecondComing

Cope

No One is immune to radicalization

Anyone can get blackpilled if they wanna see the truth!

Cope

even if they see the truth they have to be willing to accept the truth. I am willing to bet most are not willing to accept it. they will just keep slaying and wasting time.

Cope

If the blackpill were that easy to accept we'd be seeing a lot more blackpillers. Maybe a proper organized movement. Something that can get inside the minds of hardened FBI would surely find infect a lot of normie minds

>Aldrich Ames has entered the chat

The fact is they don't brainwash you, but they select for you based on your level of nationalism and patriotism, among other things. They don't spend time and resources at training camps propagandizing recruits by showing them "America is the greatest nation on earth" media. They want to make sure that the person walking through the front doors with a pass card is going to be far less malleable to turn and sell secrets (this is where the security clearance and the idea of public trust comes in) than the average person. They even put their recruits through a probation period where they send counter intelligence agents to test them and see how willing they are to turn. It's just a lot easier to begin training somebody who's already drinking the Kool Aid, than it is to convince them to take a sip, before you begin training them for their role.

Any FBIcels are going to be resistant to the black pill, only because they see us as targets assigned by their superiors. Naturally, they're going to view themselves as better and more righteous, so they'll be less likely to accept truth that stares them in the face, all because it came from people in the briefing file s/he received on his/her internal email. We're bad only because their superiors said we are and instructed them to investigate us. That's all of the thinking that goes on in their heads. The rest is just how they go about doing their business.

The idea of FBIcels getting black pilled is funny, but the odds it'll actually happen are going to be low.