Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One of my favorites based songs of all time

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

Like a rolling stone, is bob dylan tearing apart a stacy that made him a cuck, her name was Edie Palmer

A girlfriend of Bob Dylan, who cheated him, with countless chads, when he was in the beginning of his career as a musician and having a hard time, eventually she left him for Andy Warhol (the banana guy). Dylan become rich as fuck and one of the greatest musicians of all time, and she end up becoming a prostitute, and dying a homeless drug addict. In all the song he is mocking her after she was dumped by Warhol, and quickly lost the brief fame she had as his girlfriend.

She was a whore trying to status max in his back, when she saw a "better" opportunity with the "this is not normal, so I will do it" artist she dumped him and go suck a cock 20 years older than her. How I wish this would happen more often, but she didn't have the luck to be born in this shit era, today she would probably manage to have fame and money with all the cucks.

I can't find music like this good for some reason, yet this song is praised as one of the best ever

Don’t really like Bob Dylan as a person but his music is great ngl.

Separate the art from the artist.