Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of my older siblings made me some delight and gave it to my parents, hope it has poison

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Seriously, life is so fucking tiring and im too cucked to just end it. I dont see it improve, I honestly dont see anything happening for the next 70-80 years and it just feels like a horrible dream. When will it end? Is there any way to ascend (literally, not fucking foids, ascending into a higher being than the chimp human). Its pretty fucking brutal, hope the chinese/aliens/whatever fuck enslave us and atleast kill a fuckton of chads, being dehumanized every single second is something I couldnt even wish chad for, for I, am far too benevolent and already ascended to do this, I feel like fucking jesus nailed on a cross over and over again, forced to endure the pain in satans playground, god has abandoned us when he saw what failed, vile creatures we are, its over.

Seriously, life is so fucking tiring and im too cucked to just end it. I dont see it improve, I honestly dont see anything happening for the next 70-80 years and it just feels like a horrible dream. When will it end?
It's a living nightmare that'll never end. Not until we die

And the worst is yet to come

Do you hate humanity or do you just hate yourself? Just relax theory. If you hate this world, why even care for it beyond what happens around you?

Do you hate humanity or do you just hate yourself? Just relax theory. If you hate this world, why even care for it beyond what happens around you?
both