Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of my relatives was mocked for having a daughter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Pretty much one of my distant relatives was fairly made fun of for having a daughter. My grandparents are basically full Traditionalists and lived in the Communist era(no they dont like Communism) so they value the male for societies gain and the female just for raising children.

Since they also watch alot of TV and see American stuff on the news they basically know that families are of not higher importance as before and that its "nonsense" the way parents dont have control on their offspring.

They then turned to me and saying that if I remember them giving me "discipline" while stepping out of line. I dont remember since that was decades ago.

They literally told him that he is going to not be able to control her because of what is seen on tv with them dressing up with no shame and respect towards Religion and Family, gay parades(women being nude) etc etc

They arent fully aware of the stupidity in the West but just based off what they see on TV they have a grim conclusion

Pretty much were talking and smiling over the phone while I could just about hear him reply with a monotone "Yes.." to every statement they said. Pretty much mockery.

Last edited:
Thats good more people should be like your grand parents

Would you have sex with that?
I sure wouldn't. I hate the way her eyes tilt. The glasses don't help either.
I bet her breath stinks to high hell.
linda-from-sanctioning-jpg.93395

Having a daughter is a death sentence for your honor in the West in 2019.

The amount of shame modern women bring to families destroys the legacy going back generations and generations.

Imagine what your great-great-grandparents would think of their female descendants.

Only White daughters betray their fathers.
Black and Moslem daughters are loyal to their men.

Having a daughter is a death sentence for your honor in the West in 2019.

The amount of shame modern women bring to families destroys the legacy going back generations and generations.

Imagine what your great-great-grandparents would think of their female descendants.
I can feel their disappointment, its only of recent times that good values were lost. Until now it was all the same and it worked, only now we suffer for materialistic things and people are becoming nihilists.
Only White daughters betray their fathers.
Black and Moslem daughters are loyal to their men.
True, maybe because they are based and they discipline them. While white husbands are being told that they have no worth and shouldnt even shout at their kids for doing something wrong.

Would you have sex with that?
I sure wouldn't. I hate the way her eyes tilt. The glasses don't help either.
I bet her breath stinks to high hell.
linda-from-sanctioning-jpg.93395
:cryfeels: wtf I dont understand what someone would have against a swimmer and the head of sanctioning at the most credible spread sheet software you idiots need to fuck off maybe get someone to guide you lead u to the light I can allow that if you follow me its easy to forgive and open the gates of heaven the view is good from up here but throw your afterlife away to insult and burn in hell haha

If that offered me sex, and I refused, would I be banned from this site?
I dont know but youd be banned from heaven... Do you not want to float up here? There are worse punishments beyond this website, refusing Linda is refusing enlightenment its refusing living a happy life you are sending yourself to hell
giphy.gif
You dont realize how remarkable it is up here Im living in a paradise and I can allow that to happen to all of you let me use my powers on you ants

having a daughter is cucked, there's no reason it's pointless, you raise a girl with a perfectly sweet and wonderful personality for another man to appreciate it all, it's pathetic

It's pretty depressing that your grandparent's generation is the last one to have the slightest hint of decency and dignity left. After their generation die out, which is soon, there'll be only degeneracy left.

It's pretty depressing that your grandparent's generation is the last one to have the slightest hint of decency and dignity left. After their generation die out, which is soon, there'll be only degeneracy left.
I pretty much crave the lifestyle my grandparents had, literally everyone around the town had their own girls. It was amazing, no tinder no anything. Everyone was aiming to have a family and work for the future generation.

Now what are these recent degenerates doing? Ruining what they built.

Your grandparents are based

I pretty much crave the lifestyle my grandparents had, literally everyone around the town had their own girls. It was amazing, no tinder no anything. Everyone was aiming to have a family and work for the future generation.

Now what are these recent degenerates doing? Ruining what they built.
You can thank feminism for that. I wish the blackpill community were bigger, at least that way all this the data that literally prove our points, would be taken SOMEWHAT seriously by outsiders.