Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One of the advantages of being male

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Is that youre likely to find men who have it at least as bad as you or even worse. So you never feel left out, no matter how bad you have it. Foids on the other hand are more densely populated close to average and less so at the extremes.

Homeless? You can cope with other homeless dudes. Sexless? You can cope with other incels. No matter how bad it is for you, you can always find a group of men to cope with who have it as bad as you do.

Foids can't be homeless or sexless without wanting to be so. So I think It sums it up.

Foids can't be homeless or sexless without wanting to be so. So I think It sums it up.
There are far fewer homeless foids, that is true. But in the event one of them do end up homeless, they wont have any other foid to relate to.

Is that youre likely to find men who have it at least as bad as you or even worse. So you never feel left out, no matter how bad you have it. Foids on the other hand are more densely populated close to average and less so at the extremes.

Homeless? You can cope with other homeless dudes. Sexless? You can cope with other incels. No matter how bad it is for you, you can always find a group of men to cope with who have it as bad as you do.
I think I'd rather just.. not

Only a few males get to truly live life
We are coping machines

exactly, they go fucking nuts from even thinking about how we live since they never had to live outside of the herd
None of them how to cope outside of their comfort zone. And very few foids step out of this zone, so its unknown territory for them.

None of them how to cope outside of their comfort zone. And very few foids step out of this zone, so its unknown territory for them.
this gives me an idea... if we torture them and make them live like trucels would it be enough to mold their minds and turn them into decent empathetic people who care about equity, compassion, and morals?

this gives me an idea... if we torture them and make them live like trucels would it be enough to mold their minds and turn them into decent empathetic people who care about equity, compassion, and morals?
Based.

cope. being a male is literally the worse thing that can happen to a human