Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the biggest rage fuels you will ever see

AK74

AK74

Banned
-
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html

Absolutely pathetic, as if it's an accomplishment to be a piece of shit and try to "embarrass" and "strip a male of his masculinity" by ordering for him when in reality you will just make the situation awkward

"Girls are outperforming boys in every way in school"

There is literally nothing impressive about this and it's exactly the opposite, math & physics aren't about intelligence or talent, it's about being wiling to waste hours on pointless nonsense that leads to nothing and having a dull personality which goes hand in hand with not being able to even think for yourself, guess which gender is far more likely to have those characteristics?

The ending line: "boys are broken, and I want to help"

JFL

If girls out perform boys in maths and physics, then why was my A level physics and maths class 95% boys?

If girls out perform boys in maths and physics, then why was my A level physics and maths class 95% boys?
because men have different interests than women. it's not about innate ability, it's about attraction to different subjects

because men have different interests than women. it's not about innate ability, it's about attraction to different subjects
If parents are both good at maths, engineering and other man subjects, then they are more likely to have a son, as this will increase their evolutionary success. A son can slay 1000s of sluts, but a daughter can only have around 12 kids max .

Stemcelling will increase the attractiveness of the son, so he will be able to potentially spread his wild oats far and wide.