Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the dumbest things I hear on here

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
“Don’t check out females irl, it just gives them more validation.”

Don’t you faggots know that all women already have unlimited validation? So if one incel checks her out or not it makes zero difference. My advice is if you see a cute girl and want to look at her then go ahead. If it’s too much suifuel and you don’t want to then don’t. But don’t base your decision on if it gives her validation or not. It might even make her feel creeped out which is a good thing.

End of rant.

Tbh she might even feel disgusted and ruins her day so it's a good thing to creepmaxx. :ha..feels:

they say that quite a lot in the mgtow community jfl no point in avoiding it, the damage is done

I am not sure about whether women like or not to be looked at by subhumans. Sure they hate when we hit on them, but just looking? I can't really tell.

Any version of "don't do X you're contributing to the problem" is ultimately retarded. We are so few in number our actions have 0 impact on anything.

And there's never going to be a time where we are large in numbers. You can check reddit for that. It's a platform for incels and there are far more incels engaged in paraphilias, orbiting/simping for womem, literal cuckolds, and people coping out of their mind.

People need to get it in their heads here that there is no revolution coming to save you.

In HS a girl that I didn't even pay attention to said this about me:
"His face is like an insult to me"

...oh dear! perhaps my personality showed weakness or bitterness? :soy:

If you check them out they feel like inferiour cause they think only subhumans want them, so that's a good reason to do it. The only downside is that you can get arrested for looking at a female more than 2 seconds.

It will only give her validation if Chad checks her out.

Though I do agree it's a stupid argument.

I agree. If I want to stare at a foid I do it and I hope she gets creeped out and ruins her day