Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the effects of inceldom noone talks about...

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Is it's dehumanizing effect. As an incel, you are not perceived as a human being by others. Whether those others are peers, parents, coworkers, girls, teachers etc., they do not consider you a human. At best, you are a slave to them, a tool perhaps.

Others will not give a shit about your needs or preferences. You won't get your peers asking you if you like a girl or if you like this type of food. You don't get treated with any respect for your idosyncracies or tastes.

Instead, people will make fun of you every time you make a mistake and keep rubbing it in your face, parents will always demand you to get a high paying job, employers or collegues will always expect you to excel at your job etc. They don't give a shit if you are struggling with sexual frustration. They don't give a shit if you are depressed. Noone ever goes easy on you. To them, you are a pawn, a worker in the hive.

They want you to be a robot. Wake up, study/work all day, then sleep. Eat your own shit and drink your piss, they don't give a fuck. To others, that doesn't matter. They will always judge you as harshly as possible. If you fail, they will berate you, if you suceed they will just be silent.

When a Normie makes a breakthrough his gf gets happy and that happiness becomes horniness and she rewards him with congratulating sex. When you suceed, all you get is a cold "Congrats" and then your parents, teachers, boss etc., will expect you to keep going. Work more, study more, etc. so that you fulfill the purpose they chose for you, with total disregard for your own happiness.

I keep seeing guys failing at life, having depression etc. and there will always be friends/gfs to comfort them and do whatever it takes to make them feel better. If you have such issues, people will make fun of you or berate you. They don't give a shit cause to them you are nothing but a robot and you are forbidden to have feelings/needs.

TL;DR Incels are not seen as human beings with feelings and needs but rather as tools/robots/slaves who are expected to fulfill a certain role/task/job.

Incels will never be seen as human because that's the way humans are. Just because you are a shaved,clean monkey wearing clothes doesn't mean you stop being a monkey. It's natural selection, boyo! they see we are ugly/weird/socially awkward, whatever and they treat us like crap because in nature fellows like us probably wouldn't survive or get to mate so out bloodline may continure...

Incels will never be seen as human because that's the way humans are. Just because you are a shaved,clean monkey wearing clothes doesn't mean you stop being a monkey. It's natural selection, boyo! they see we are ugly/weird/socially awkward, whatever and they treat us like crap because in nature fellows like us probably wouldn't survive or get to mate so out bloodline may continure...
Yes, we are bottom of the barrel and we have no value

Yes, we are bottom of the barrel and we have no value
The best you can do is realize how pathetic you are and just enjoy the absurdity of your existence. We are apes that think they are better then everyone because we built a "stable society" and built some cute rockets and flew to space with them, all while living on a giant ball in the middle of the solar system which is in some fucking galaxy in the middle of a bunch of other galaxies in the middle of nowhere.

incels walk a lonely path, we can only depend on ourselves

People avoid interacting with us like they do a homeless guy asking for spare change.

So true. There are a few decent human beans here and there but majority of people are like this. I guess they do not understand our pain.

Great post, OP. Fully agreed.

My parents were like that. I do one good thing, now do the next. Nothing would ever please them unless I was like a millionaire CEO. Meanwhile, I never had a female give me the time of the day and not only did they never care, I was berated about it like it's my fault for being a grotesque subhuman with zero sexual market value.

Great post, OP. Fully agreed.

My parents were like that. I do one good thing, now do the next. Nothing would ever please them unless I was like a millionaire CEO. Meanwhile, I never had a female give me the time of the day and not only did they never care, I was berated about it like it's my fault for being a grotesque subhuman with zero sexual market value.
Same posistion buddy

Our only hope is to acquire as much resources as possible, lurk in the shadows and HOPE that some Stacy bitch doesn't wine to HR about being "creepy"
We are hunchbacks of Notre Dame

Legit, an incel wanting any sexual pleasure will feel a ton of shame from the years of shaming from femoids who talked 24/7 about just how shitty of a failure you somehow magically are just for having an ugly face and how even the slightest stutter or even you speaking perfectly is perceived as you being incompetent, just from 2 months of high school as an incel you will have enough rage fuel supply for 3 years from the femoids bullying you while they themselves are actually socially incompetent and utterly stupid

You just won't be given human empathy or any benefit of the doubt if ur face is ugly, only by males who can relate