Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the hardest things that Incels have to accept is they basically have nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Those people are popular? Its ok, I will studymaxx and become a doctor or something who will earn more in the end.
Those people are smart? Its ok, they are just nerds who will go no where anyway.
Those people have some of females attracted to them? Don't worry, they will get divorced rape etc.

Its all just a cope coz you're basically a loser in every area. There is no compensating area.
Being a loser in one area is bad enough. But being a loser in every area that matters? That saps your will to live.

And the truth is there are a lot of people who are losers in every major area. But the government or system doesn't want to acknowledge these problems coz frankly they don't know how to solve it.

And whats worse is chances are winners in one area might be good in multiple area. There are a lot of people who are popular and good looking but also smart enough to get into good schools, land great jobs and of course have a functioning family. I mean I know many of them myself.

Life is just unfair like that.

Last edited:
Im not even smart to compensate for my ugliness and short stature. I'll likely end up with a shitty low paying menial job, if I don't rope first.

The bitter pill to swallow is when you do have something to offer but get passed up anyway. It’s like having thousands of people applying for the same job. There will be lots of people qualified, but very few chosen or even considered. The same is true of the sham that is dating.

The bitter pill to swallow is when you do have something to offer but get passed up anyway. It’s like having thousands of people applying for the same job. There will be lots of people qualified, but very few chosen or even considered. The same is true of the sham that is dating.
male eugenics ftl

male eugenics ftl
It makes me hope the men these bitches choose mentally and physically abuse them to the point they’re scarred forever. Don‘t choose me? Okay. Hope it ends badly for you, then.

Brutal and suicide fuel to swallow.

It gets even worse with low iq