Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the lamest platitudes is when normies say that "even ugly and retarded people can get laid but why not you?"

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I hear this a lot from Thai normies and it is annoying as fuck. Sure one swallow does not mean spring is coming. For 1000 truecels maybe 10 do get laid but that does not mean anything. Hey people win the lottery all the time

that just makes it seem like I’m even more ugly and retarded than the ugly and retarded people being mentioned jfl

You can get laid being an ugly and retarded woman, but if you're a man it's over

I hear this a lot from Thai normies and it is annoying as fuck. Sure one swallow does not mean spring is coming. For 1000 truecels maybe 10 do get laid but that does not mean anything. Hey people win the lottery all the time
I see people winning lottery almost every week.
Why can't you?

ugly people do get laid because most guys are ugly. it's just super ugly dudes (sub5) can't get laid

how do thai guys cope when they get mogged by every white foreigner who steps foot in their country?

how do thai guys cope when they get mogged by every white foreigner who steps foot in their country?
they are delusional they will keep on telling that most Thai men get laid and if someone is incel like me then its becuase of bad karma

Pity sex exist. Extremely rare though

it's all so pointless

people just assume that cuz they'd imagine ugly people are fucking other ugly people. But in reality most sub-5 aren't getting any ass

Yeah, that 'he did it so all of you can' logic is retarded

people just assume that cuz they'd imagine ugly people are fucking other ugly people. But in reality most sub-5 aren't getting any ass
For every "ugly" dude who gets a girlfriend there are 100 who dont get anything

"Just be a statistical anomaly bro."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back