Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the major reason of this "bluepill" epidemic

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Most of the people are taught early on that , ladies first and they should be respected. We are told that women are fragile and soft. These are the BS that are fed to the children and teenagers. The most effective form of brainwashing are the movies. And guess what, the DISNEY movies. I regret watching those cucked romantic propaganda. These are terrible times.
I think the whole economy runs on lying to the uninformed men.

This phenomena only exists because females are more biologically valuable than males. One uterus is worth thousands of males. One male can impregnate 1000 women, while one woman can only get pregnant once every nine months. This is why humans are wired to treat woman as muh special queens. It's an unfortunate fact of human nature.

This is why women shouldn't have rights

Most of the people are taught early on that , ladies first and they should be respected. We are told that women are fragile and soft. These are the BS that are fed to the children and teenagers. The most effective form of brainwashing are the movies. And guess what, the DISNEY movies. I regret watching those cucked romantic propaganda. These are terrible times.
I think the whole economy runs on lying to the uninformed men.

And then in their teens they're watching females kicking ass in superhero movies

and only get worse