Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of the more interesting stories ive read about was Cortes and the Aztecs

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I was genuinely laughing my ass off reading this story about how the King of the aztecs (Montezuma) let the Conquistadors stay with him at his palace, then after they took him hostage by knife point he still stuck up for them until his people stoned him for it.

Reminded me of a Simp sticking up for some stacy who does not care about him at all and only keep him around for personal gain.

After his death the Spaniards had to fight their way out of the Aztec Capitol situated on a lake (they were still staying at his palace when he died) fighting tooth and nail against tens of thousands of these Chad brute "Eagle Warriors" in the dead of night during a thunderstorm on these long "Causeways" (Basically very long narrow bridges made of dirt, their city was on a huge lake).

I laugh just imagining being a some Spaniard on the causeway with hundreds of these expressionless eagle warriors with face paint rowing up in Canoe's who are ready to drag you to the top of their temple, rip your beating heart out and cook your lifeless body for cannibal consumption and there's thousands more pressing the flank. What a god awful situation to find yourself in.

A third of the Spaniards made it out alive and Cortez enlisted the help of 50,000 neighboring tribesman who hated the Aztecs to help him take them down, it all was really interesting stuff if you're interested in history I definitely recommend reading about it

Just fucking lol.

I was genuinely laughing my ass off reading this story about how the King of the aztecs (Montezuma) let the Conquistadors stay with him at his palace, then after they took him hostage by knife point he still stuck up for them until his people stoned him for it.

Reminded me of a Simp sticking up for some stacy who does not care about him at all and only keep him around for personal gain.

After his death the Spaniards had to fight their way out of the Aztec Capitol situated on a lake (they were still staying at his palace when he died) fighting tooth and nail against tens of thousands of these Chad brute "Eagle Warriors" in the dead of night during a thunderstorm on these long "Causeways" (Basically very long narrow bridges made of dirt, their city was on a huge lake).

I laugh just imagining being a some Spaniard on the causeway with hundreds of these expressionless eagle warriors with face paint rowing up in Canoe's who are ready to drag you to the top of their temple, rip your beating heart out and cook your lifeless body for cannibal consumption and there's thousands more pressing the flank. What a god awful situation to find yourself in.

A third of the Spaniards made it out alive and Cortez enlisted the help of 50,000 neighboring tribesman who hated the Aztecs to help him take them down, it all was really interesting stuff if you're interested in history I definitely recommend reading about it
Based story

The disunity between different groups of ethnics has always made them easy to divide and conquer by Europeans that are looking to colonize them.

Sure GrAYcel

The disunity between different groups of ethnics has always made them easy to divide and conquer by Europeans that are looking to colonize them.
the aztecs were slavers, no wonder they were hated by the other tribes

Interesting story. I wish the pre-columbian civilizations had written more things down about their cultures. It’s something of a blindspot in history because many of them didnt write at all so all we have to go by are biased spanish accounts, mistranslations, and word of mouth

so, cuckism was never purged? what a shame

My ancestors were Chads who fucked prime natives pussy though

Imagine being a poor conquistador from some shithole part of spain then travelling to a new world and then being treated like a god by the natives :feelsohh:

I wonder if their women were as good looking before all the spanish blood?

People always cry about muh colonization, muh slaves etc. but ignore the fact that the aztecs did the same exact thing with the near tribes

Also most native americans thought of spaniards as gods because they were so advanced that they might as well have been

I'll write my thoughts on this later

Being a conquistador must have been fun

The conquest of south america is extremely underrated tbh

i am very intredasted at the idea of these causeways and floating cities like atlantis

High IQ. Thanks for the suggestion. I must admit I don't know much about the early conquest or exploration of the Americas. I will have to do some reading or find an online course on the subject.

It's because in the beginning the Aztecs perceived the Spaniards as being gods and so because of the religious perception of theirs they didn't want to upset the gods. Now add in language barriers upon the encounter for more hilarity of the previous sentence.

Also, if memory best serves me here, Montezuma literally saw Cortez as Quetzalcoatl. You don't want to anger your 'God', do you? As they say, religion is a very powerful thing, and in many such cases can be a very dangerous detriment as well.
Yes, it didn't help that upon the encounter the Aztecs were already at war with all of their tribal neighbors, and so the Spaniards took full advantage of that utilizing them as cooperative mercenary forces in invading the Aztecs. True story.
Interesting story. I wish the pre-columbian civilizations had written more things down about their cultures. It’s something of a blindspot in history because many of them didnt write at all so all we have to go by are biased spanish accounts, mistranslations, and word of mouth
Written accounts after the forced conversion to Catholicism overtime.
Imagine being a poor conquistador from some shithole part of spain then travelling to a new world and then being treated like a god by the natives :feelsohh:

The men were poorly paid soldiers [conscripts] unable to afford pussy in Spain and so when they got to Central America seen a bunch of half naked bitches in the jungles thinking to themselves spoils of war. And that was how Mexico was born with much of the rest of Central and South America.
People always cry about muh colonization, muh slaves etc. but ignore the fact that the aztecs did the same exact thing with the near tribes

Also most native americans thought of spaniards as gods because they were so advanced that they might as well have been
Research 'Flower Wars' along with 'Ritual Blood Sacrifice'.
Being a conquistador must have been fun
So long as you didn't die from disease, malaria, dysentery, poisonous creatures, or an arrow marching around in the jungles.

Last edited:

They weren't good looking. I've seen pure blood native women in South America, and they're ugly. Conquistadors were mostly young, poor Spaniards, and no Spanish foid would touch them (women have always been hypergamous).
Another point: keep in mind white women age horribly. It was surely worse in the 16th century. A 20 to 25 year old Spaniards age match was probably already married with kids and passed for a 45 year old in our time.
So, what do you think happens if you have a 20 something virgin from a shitty hamlet in rural Spain, who has never seen a womans tits, and now sees scantily clad native women who think he's a god or at best, has magical powers?