Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most selfish concepts in existence

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
"You have to be the best version of you to get people into your life"

Most people who have their life in ruin cannot escape it because they have noone to motivate them and keep them occupied. Connection can solve addiction and self- destructive behavior, it is difficult to achieve your full potential without a good friend. Yet we are expected to be at our full potential to have a friend at all. It is a never- ending cycle, you have no friends because you're a loser and you can't stop being a loser because you have no friends.

We're playing solo in an MMORPG while normies are playing in parties.

existence is a joke and life is the punchline

I beg to disagree!

I improve myself for myself!

I know better than to do anything because of "trying to fit in."

I do however have an interest in helping randos, and neighbors.

It makes me feel better about myself!

Just because everyone ELSE is scum doesn't mean I have to be!

(Ofc that doesn't mean I'll just let anyone get away with anything bad against me...)

You don't have to be at your fully potential if you are good looking to get your life going , you simply exist and everything start falling at it's place effortlessly .

It's also bullshit. Most normals fall in and out of relationships effortlessly, it isn't something they think about.

Watch as someone on top gets cancer, the rats flee lol.