Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the overlooked benefits of lockdowns are the ban on sports

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Team sports are cucked anyway but normies obsess over sports and teams and their lives revolve around it. If you don't like the major sports in your country you just have to put up with them.

It's great not to even have to try and ignore it. I wish it was permanent ban.

They'll just switch to e-sports or politics.
Most sports fans don't even care about the physical aspect of sports, it's mostly about primitive tribalism.

Most sports fans don't even care about the physical aspect of sports, it's mostly about primitive tribalism.

Sports fans are extremely toxic in their behaviour but are encouraged for it by soyciety.

Yeah true, my dad watches sports a lot, now I don't have to listen to him make a ruckus watching them.

I sometimes watch ice hockey because the fights are pretty funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i call this being a retard, but thanks

shieeeeeeeeeeeet we be learnin shit everyday negga
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

im ldarmaxxing inside

Is is very good. Like the ban on clubs and other normie/chad living and coping places.

Normies weekend consists of sports now they have nothing to do

i like to watch football ngl

I watch basketball sometimes(only the playoffs) and European soccer. Can't stand American football

What are you even on about?? Football is fucking awesome you're just salty as hell that people find enjoyment and cope through it smh. Typically needless anti-system "look at me I'm cool because I'm different and don't conform" GARBAGE.

Sports fans are Cucks.
High IQ.

"Yea br0 let me just worship a guy who make millions of dollars playing a simple game while i sit and rot at my shitty 9-5 just cuz i wasn't born with the right elite genetics! WOOOOO GO PATS"

High IQ.

"Yea br0 let me just worship a guy who make millions of dollars playing a simple game while i sit and rot at my shitty 9-5 just cuz i wasn't born with the right elite genetics! WOOOOO GO PATS"

It's the ultimate Normie cope

ngl, I enjoy some sports.

I only watch sports that manlets are good at

But incels are interested in politics.

Normies are major chad worshippers for liking this kind of stuff