Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the reasons why women hate incels

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
Female oppression at the hands of men has been shilled for decades now and there are plenty of professional female victims who make a living whining about how bad women have it. Women know that such narrative is good for them because it enables them more privileges and a more gynocetric society. But any subculture which exposes male issues like MRA MGTOW or INCELDOM threatens their narrative because if men have it so great why are they lonely virgins and why are they killing themselves at a rate that is 4 times above theirs?

If any such subculture became mainstream feminism and female whining would be completely debunked and destroyed. It would end many foid's careers and ruin the future prospects of other foids who attempt to use their gender to get special treatment.

Women hate me mainly because of my skin colour. I wish i could be colvin.

Female oppression at the hands of men has been shilled for decades now and there are plenty of professional female victims who make a living whining about how bad women have it. Women know that such narrative is good for them because it enables them more privileges and a more gynocetric society. But any subculture which exposes male issues like MRA MGTOW or INCELDOM threatens their narrative because if men have it so great why are they lonely virgins and why are they killing themselves at a rate that is 4 times above theirs?

If any such subculture became mainstream feminism and female whining would be completely debunked and destroyed. It would end many foid's careers and ruin the future prospects of other foids who attempt to use their gender to get special treatment.

Water is wet tbh
There's people that benefit from the status quo of how things are now and if they can't shoehorn recent developments into their narrative they get upset.

They don't even hate us. They despise us like cockroaches, they don't care if we die, they'd be glad if someone mass murdered all of us but wouldn't even remember it happened after a week.

They don't even hate us. They despise us like cockroaches, they don't care if we die, they'd be glad if someone mass murdered all of us but wouldn't even remember it happened after a week.

Yup nothing gets foids more wet than the thought of burning Sub8s to ashes while laughing at us then having sex with Chad on top of our ashes :feelsrope: :f:

So you wish to be a virgin autistic manlet with a small dick? Are you sure bro?
nothing I would love more.
than to spank your ass like the unruly child you are, you fucking homo homo homo.