Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of us. ONE OF US.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Blackpill him ngl

Just wait till he finds out he has NO value in society and nobody cares about his existence or anything he has to say :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg
    welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Brootal mentalpill. Hope the dude gets his life together, really don't wish anyone the same fate I suffer from here.

OP is a 16 year old girl
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I made sure to read the story and saw no mention or context of the OP being male so I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

As Reagan said: trust but verify.

I made sure to read the story and saw no mention or context of the OP being male so I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

As Reagan said: trust but verify.
I looked at her history and she is an Aspie 16 year old cunt. The thousands of updoots and awards were dead give away. No redditor is giving awards to male.

The thousands of updoots and awards were dead give away. No redditor is giving awards to male.
High IQ tbh
That and the post is still up instead of being taken down by mods like it usually is if the redditor were male.

I wonder if she's tried to approach the nerds/weirdos at her school? I doubt it. Bitch gets ignored by the Chad clique and has a breakdown, why am I not surprised

Sad read, can relate.

I wonder if she's tried to approach the nerds/weirdos at her school? I doubt it. Bitch gets ignored by the Chad clique and has a breakdown, why am I not surprised

I looked at her history and she is an Aspie 16 year old cunt. The thousands of updoots and awards were dead give away. No redditor is giving awards to male.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
OP IS the 16 YO girl. Why else would “he” post that shit on .co?

I feel like that 24/7 except that I'm not a foid with unlimited positive reinforcement at her disposal.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

1200px-StBlackops2cel.jpg

Damn her entire profile is just her complaining how sad she is for updoots.
I can't tell if this a legit account or just a karma farming scheme so the real owner can sell the account for profit.

Is it a foid?

Hope she goes through with it. Die trash.

the memes write themselves, ofcourse OP is a female with those upvotes