Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one piece is shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
One piece is about a mental handicap child who embarks on a journey to become the leader of a bunch of cucks.
After embarking on his journey, our lead character encounters a coward with an unrealistically long nose, a stoic drunkard who a fetish for swordplay, a one-dimensional man-whore, 2 whores and a raccoon dog, what do you find great about this onepiececels

about time someone said that!

Not watched, but heard it has very a lot of episodes

i hate the anime but i like the manga .
Even tho it slowly but surely dropped off in quality after the #30th issue .
The Author created a very creative , unique world with interesting characters
, theres a reason why its so popular .

I was 10 years old when i started reading it and i started to dream about having friends like that who got your back , whatever may happen .
There are three very important themes and lessons to learn for a kid who reads those mangas :
- The high value of friendship and how to be a loyal and true friend
- follow your dreams / If theres a will , theres a way
- dont give a fuck about what others think about you or your friends and just live your life however you want .

You may call these statements blue-eyed , but i think those are important lessons for a child .
In a sense , it kind of gave me hope when i read those mangas , it was an escape from harsh reality .
I have given up on friendship and on Life in general nowadays , but i still remember those days as a kid
when i would sit alone in my room , reading and envisioning a world , where people actually wanted to be friends with me .
It was a good cope .

When they aired ~300 eps someone told me I should give it a try. I watched only a few episodes and I didn't like it.
Now they would reach soon 1000 eps.

Waste of time tbh

too many episodes

One Piece is a masterpiece.

what about one punch man

It's the best shounen of its kind, especially in terms of world-building. I only follow the manga, though; I hear the anime has many issues.

18515.jpg

One piece is about a mental handicap child who embarks on a journey to become the leader of a bunch of cucks.
After embarking on his journey, our lead character encounters a coward with an unrealistically long nose, a stoic drunkard who a fetish for swordplay, a one-dimensional man-whore, 2 whores and a raccoon dog, what do you find great about this onepiececels
Your life is about a mentally handicapped and ugly child who embarks on a journey to become even more worthless than a bunch of cucks.

One piece is a good cope, the characters are well fleshed out and it really does a good job of showcasing a real adventure in a living, breathing world. It strikes a good balance of action, humor, character moments, tragedy, etc. Up until the timeskip the pacing is good as well.

idk how it is but i wont watch 900+ episodes

never watched never will tbh

The series has an interesting world and lore along with humorous moments, but the plot is just so boring. Not only does it move slow, but with the exception of one or two sagas, it's incredibly predictable. In most of the sagas Luffy goes to an island or ship ruled by some irredeemable shithead and is convinced to oust that ruler. He encounters the big bad but doesn't win his first altercation. However, with the power of his nakama, he is able to overcome this foe who was supposed to be far stronger than Luffy. Maybe I'm just too old for most shonen nowadays. I loved Dragonball as a kid but I despise Super.

Wasn't that program relevant in like 2006? I thought you anime cucks were down with the latest shows.

When they aired ~300 eps someone told me I should give it a try. I watched only a few episodes and I didn't like it.
Now they would reach soon 1000 eps.
The first 30 episodes are SHIT

I wish I were a rubber pirate tbh. My pp would be so long.

I had a raccoon dog once!

It got killed for harassing livestock!

Stupid fucking dog was INCAPABLE of being trained! I'm glad it's dead! My neighbors really got upset with me about the whole thing. Cows and horses cost a lot! I would have had to pay for the damage my dog caused.

I think all those animes are garbage personally.

Or you could say....
One piece of shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

based piece of shit thread

One piece of Go ER

The old episodes gave me a lot of joy as a kid and teen.

The only animes I have ever watched are this and higurashi

not one second ever jfl