Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One question to newcels

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Are you new on this side or you where lurking before making an account?

I've been lurking on and off for a long time but I never really felt the need to interact. But I recently lost all my friends so I was feeling particularly lonely.

I'm kinda new tbh

Lurking on your profile.

Do i cut as a newcel , i think yes i still do it's early for me , i was lurking before making an account. I was afraid how things would be and if i would be accepted by people, i didn't want to feel alone, i am not so alone anymore ,. Also i was afraid because of my broken english, maybe they would mock me or make fun of me, but it went great.

Do i cut as a newcel , i think yes i still do it's early for me , i was lurking before making an account. I was afraid how things would be and if i would be accepted by people, i didn't want to feel alone, i am not so alone anymore ,. Also i was afraid because of my broken english, maybe they would mock me or make fun of me, but it went great.

You're not alone,Anon:feelsbadman:

Your english is great bro. And you have great taste in video games.

You're not alone,Anon:feelsbadman:
Thanks bro i have a name call me ''Adoring fan'' , but they are some very intresting people i've meet here and learnt so much from them.

I was lurking every now and then for a few months, unsure whether I wanted to participate as I tend to be too anxious to post.

Your english is great bro. And you have great taste in video games.
Thanks, it's seems easy but dyslexia and english not being my primary language makes it hard for me.

I didn't lurk at all.
I jumped in, no anxiety :feelsautistic:

Lurked for a bit. I have nothing better to do.

I am an autistic machine.
I make people uncomfortable, normies are scared of me. Some want to be me.
My brain is massive and constantly expanding. I eat brainlets for breakfast.

Teach me your ways

I was lurking for a while.

Being an augustcel became a lot easier when September rolled around. But fear not, septembercels, October is just around the corner.

I lurked for a few weeks before joining

I still lurk when I'm too lazy to sign in

I knew about this site since May, but only started lurking heavily in July.

I lurked for almost a month before i finally joined

Lurked, the topics really intrigued me so I decided to join

I joined right away after lurking on r/braincels and MGTOW.com. for almost a week or so.

I lurked for 4 months before joining.

* I used to lurk /r/incels but didn't even know this place existed till someone mentioned it on lookism in January.

questions to newcels: FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY ASS THREADS FAGS

I've been lurking on and off for a long time but I never really felt the need to interact. But I recently lost all my friends so I was feeling particularly lonely.

It's over when you get post mogged by newcels

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hi, I'm very new.
I became an incel yesterday and decided to join the community.

not really a newcel, but I made my original account in February.
but all replies I got to my threads were either "cope" or "go back to IT", so I lurked for a few Months.
when I look back to those threads all those people who gave me shit are banned now JFL