Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I always found funny about cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They call us gay for talking about how easy Chad's life is compared to ours, because of his genetics, but then say they would rather have a woman with """experience""" than a virgin. Wanting your girlfriend/ wife to have been fucked by other men in the past when you start dating is just about the gayest thing imaginable.

That “experience” thing sounds weird but tbh idc about a girl’s virginity anymore I just wanna fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That “experience” thing sounds weird but tbh idc about a girl’s virginity anymore I just wanna fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I think it's just their way of coping because they know they're subhumans that would never be able to get a virgin. Tbh that would be difficult to do even for Gigachad after a certain age.
Wanting to pump and dump a non-virgin is fine since that's all they're for. Wanting something more from one is extremely cucked though.