Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One thing I like about Trump is is he's based towards fat chicks

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

And America has a message for him: That kind of crass sexism may have sold tabloids in the '90s, but it loses you elections in a more feminist, body-positive 2016.

Updated 3:39 PM ET, Thu September 29, 2016

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Based. If I were an American citizen, I would vote for Donald Trump.

Gonna have to say based, also fuck roasties and fuck trannies.

Not fancying fat whales = sexism.

Jfl.

Normies use weight as tool of sexist humiliation against men all the time. I don't often see eye-to-eye with the Trump administration (indeed, I think the Trump WH is probably one of the least competent in modern U.S. history), but I think this aspect of Trump is based.

Too bad this is 'Murcia where landwhales like tess holiday can be supermodels. And people say having only trump as president is embarrassing to this country.

Fuckherrightinthepussy maxxed and Based.

Reason why I am against fat chicks:
Society is against fat men
full

Normies use weight as tool of sexist humiliation against men all the time. I don't often see eye-to-eye with the Trump administration (indeed, I think the Trump WH is probably one of the least competent in modern U.S. history), but I think this aspect of Trump is based.
fat neckbeard = okay and normal
women are landwhales = "misogyny"

:feelsclown: