Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing that comes up a lot when in the incel zone, is you can have trials and efforts, but they don't consolidate into anything

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
You can put yourself out there, put yourself out of your comfort zone, get the guts to do something, etc... but it doesn't consolidate into anything like it does for other people.
Specifically talking about physical and mental consolidation, not necessarily getting sexual success.
Whatever it is, talking to people or women, signing up for a new course or something, doing something social that involves other people like say going into a crowd and eating around strangers and talking to them casually, going to an event, finally taking care of a problem in your life.

It's like you don't get that result that makes you more confident about trying again, and really gets you something, instead you get so little that you're basically stuck in the same position, and the next time you need to "get the guts" and "get out of your comfort zone", it's like you're starting all over from scratch.
It's difficult and awkward again, it's anxiety-inducing again, it's thankless again, it's just you on your own again, just the same shit all over again like you didn't even ever do anything.

This is a pretty strong mechanism in making people give up, and it's sad because it's so simple.

Galileo iq
This is the negative feedback loop that all humanity uses to surprise incels as a group. Every one individually knows the collective weight of their disapproval of incels will essentially write them out of success.
This is why when you meet a new group
Or attractive person, they instantly shit on you. Because they know this narrative and have both contributed and stood aside and watched it, so they know by looking at you the hell you have bee through.

Then let the gaslighting commence

foids dont care about your struggles they just turn up and fuck the winner

all of my efforts have resulted in zero sexual success :feelsrope:

THIS
THIS I HAVE FOUND IS THE
REEEEEEEEE MOST DETESTABLE QUALITY IN FOIDS
when I was younger I kept on thinking ahh I just met bitches
But again and again and listening even to relatives
It's the same lines of fucked up code
Bonus section
Foids logic is so fucked up
That they don't care about process just fucking the winner
But but but but IF /WHEN they don't succeed or win everyone HAS to UNDERSTAND HER DEPRESSION

CLOWN WORLD

THIS
THIS I HAVE FOUND IS THE
REEEEEEEEE MOST DETESTABLE QUALITY IN FOIDS
when I was younger I kept on thinking ahh I just met bitches
But again and again and listening even to relatives
It's the same lines of fucked up code
Bonus section
Foids logic is so fucked up
That they don't care about process just fucking the winner
But but but but IF /WHEN they don't succeed or win everyone HAS to UNDERSTAND HER DEPRESSION

CLOWN WORLD

its inherent in their dna too so gl changing foids minds

Extra bonus points
Notice this trait also exactly the same in normies and white knights.
They ignore the process, they only pay attention to the winners in a binary way, everything everyone else is irrelevant every other narrative is silenced except for the winners narrative.

Galileo iq
This is the negative feedback loop that all humanity uses to surprise incels as a group. Every one individually knows the collective weight of their disapproval of incels will essentially write them out of success.
This is why when you meet a new group
Or attractive person, they instantly shit on you. Because they know this narrative and have both contributed and stood aside and watched it, so they know by looking at you the hell you have bee through.

Then let the gaslighting commence
some are malicious, some are just selfish, but in the end you get the same result out of interacting with them and the world. maintaining that same feeling of "breaking through" every time you make a new attempt, like no progress has been made at all.
this makes it hard to persevere.
the only way they would care is if it benefitted them somehow, like golddigging you once they're old and decrepit

all of my efforts have resulted in zero sexual success :feelsrope:

the idea of making an effort when women by default completely ignore you and see you as some kind of asexual being, but we do it anyway
this is what ER was talking about when he said "why don't they compliment me?"

"Just work hard bro"

What happens if it doesn't pay off?

Fucking scam

"Just work hard bro"

What happens if it doesn't pay off?

Fucking scam
absolutely nothing happens and the next day you feel just as dispassionate and awkward as before, to make that phonecall, to make that remark in real life, to go to that place, etc

true. always end up feeling uncomfortable and unmotivated to do it again

This has been my life for the last 10 years

It's worthless to try at anything as an ugly male. Everyone will look down at you for being a tryhard and u don't fit in anywhere.

It's worthless to try at anything as an ugly male. Everyone will look down at you for being a tryhard and u don't fit in anywhere.
it feels like ugly guys who try to hang out with others, will fill themselves with piercings and earrings and shit and try to pass as some kind of weird fetish sexhaver guy. but they are still alone and take pics alone. then put those pics on social media for some ungodly reason.

it feels like ugly guys who try to hang out with others, will fill themselves with piercings and earrings and shit and try to pass as some kind of weird fetish sexhaver guy. but they are still alone and take pics alone. then put those pics on social media for some ungodly reason.
Yes I've seen it happening many times

going to an even
Extra bonus points
Notice this trait also exactly the same in normies and white knights.
They ignore the process, they only pay attention to the winners in a binary way, everything everyone else is irrelevant every other narrative is silenced except for the winners narrative.
History is always written by the winners

Pretty much nailed it. Being uninteresting grey faced nobody that has nothing to offer will never not be true. It doesn't matter how much you think you'll make things work when noone wants anything to do with you.
Oh what's that? You conquered your crippling anxiety and started talking to strangers in social settings? Well enjoy that little dopamine hit, that's all you're gonna get.

Pretty much nailed it. Being uninteresting grey faced nobody that has nothing to offer will never not be true. It doesn't matter how much you think you'll make things work when noone wants anything to do with you.
Oh what's that? You conquered your crippling anxiety and started talking to strangers in social settings? Well enjoy that little dopamine hit, that's all you're gonna get.
Yeah, it's so brutal how it doesn't even at least get easier. If only it got easier for the next time. Nope, back to square one since literally nothing changed since last time.

I do a lot of social interactions daily, hundreds of people.

My bosses, co workers, hospital patients, janitors, street cleaners, the guy that sells hot dogs. Males, females, gays and other kinds of degenerates too. Sometimes I have lunch alone, sometimes I sit with my co workers, heck once I had lunch with my boss and his boss, they paid everything.

Never had any problem socializing. But there is some kind of thing in me that repels young women instantly. Young men, old men and old women all like me. But young women? Heck they vomit on spot if I talk with them.

The only kind of people that disrespect me and are jerks are foids 15yo to 30yo. They can't even pretend to act normally. Hold a small conversation and get out. No, they always have to make it 100% clear that they are feeling utter disgust at existing in the same reality as me.

They have visible contempt. They hate my guts. It's clear in their eyes, in their way of speech and body language.
Fuck knows what foids problem is, they can't get away with treating betas like this forever, in the end if they want to bring down civilization then they'll do just that, since no one will stop them anytime soon.