Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media One time a doctor asked me to take my top off

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Just to use his stethoscope

I was a kid at the time. I didnt wanna strip like a bitch for another man so I refused and told him normal doctors just do it over the clothes or slide it under.

He replied that he's not a normal doctor but a proper one. He insisted on nakedness.

I thought fuck this pedophile and didnt do it. and he booted me out the room while my mum stayed and talked to him about something. When we were leaving i went and swore at him

What a fucking faggot

:feelswhere:

Good save, you could've been molested that day.

I would have undressed myself completely to show off my body.

Once a doctor tried to pull my pants down

:feelstrash: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: i still wont do it

:dafuckfeels:

I want female doctors only.
Even as a kid i didnt want females touching me. A female doctor once put her hand on my lap and i moved it away because i was disgusted. The bitch then thought i was being abused

Even as a kid i didnt want females touching me. A female doctor once put her hand on my lap and i moved it away because i was disgusted. The bitch then thought i was being abused
Why would you do that?
Unless she's a very fat and ugly doctor.

I was once a doctor and I told every jb who entered my office to suck my cock and then I was fired and murdered and my soul entered a new body and I became incel

in the balkans you get your balls fondled by an old guy doctor at around age 7 or so

no idea why that happens, i corroborated it with other boys too, everyone gets it, it's not a molestation thing

in the balkans you get your balls fondled by an old guy doctor at around age 7 or so

no idea why that happens, i corroborated it with other boys too, everyone gets it, it's not a molestation thing
Probably checking for hernia

mogs me because people want to touch you

I was once a doctor and I told every jb who entered my office to suck my cock and then I was fired and murdered and my soul entered a new body and I became incel
nicd story bro

Top?

Why didn't you say, "top?"

Guys don't wear "tops." They wear SHIRTS!

damned freak! You dodged that one boio!

Just to use his stethoscope

I was a kid at the time. I didnt wanna strip like a bitch for another man so I refused and told him normal doctors just do it over the clothes or slide it under.

He replied that he's not a normal doctor but a proper one. He insisted on nakedness.

I thought fuck this pedophile and didnt do it. and he booted me out the room while my mum stayed and talked to him about something. When we were leaving i went and swore at him

What a fucking faggot

:feelswhere:

Good work.

The guy sounds like a definite pedo/fag.

No doctor in my life ever requested this of me and if they felt they needed to have skin to stethescope contact they just slid the thing under my shirt.