Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One time at a job I moaned while pissing

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
I really needed to piss. When I finally went I thought the place was empty so I moaned a bit while relieving myself.

Not very loud and my intention wasn't for it to be sexual but it would have sounded more like i was jacking off than pissing

Then I heard belt buckle of someone in one of the stalls and quickly finished and got out before they did and saw me

I only do that at home

Not very loud and my intention wasn't for it to be sexual but it would have sounded more like i was jacking off than pissing
There is usually no ambiguity in these situations since urinating also makes noise, especially when it was long due.

i always moan before pissing to show my status as an alpha male

I don't think they'd care about you moaning tbh.

IF anything they were probably scared from your perceived low inhibition ded srs

I don't think they'd care about you moaning tbh.

IF anything they were probably scared from your perceived low inhibition ded srs
I got high inhib real fast though when i realized i wasnt alone

why does my university's bathroom have a door lmao you turn a corner anyway

taking a nice piss is lifefuel ngl

:feelsgoodman:

@LastGerman the penis buckle mog

One time i moaned while cooming

i make noises and talk to myself when im alone. sometimes its hard to not do it in public if ive been alone at home for a while :feelstastyman: