Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One week in and I feel like I am going to fail Uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Attachments

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Just a week in Uni (UofT FYI), the most [Brutal] [SuicideFuel] has already stuck in my head, and it is not even about normoids bragging about relationships (because I know a lot of them will get cucked)...

Rather it is about how I am panicking about how much harder the courses are going to be. Well many of you are going to tell me that "You are going to make it bro!". Yeah I know, but the problem is that what if I don't make it?

The problem is, that if I don't make it, I would have to go find a job, and now the job market is gone down to complete shit due to corona. Most importantly, people (especially foids) would call the cops on me faster than I say "Hi" to them due to my sub 4 truecel tier face.

I will still wait for midterm though, however, feel free to comment here.

@FinnCel @metabuxx @KingChemist @Colvin76 @Unhappy-Man @ThoughtfulCel @JosefMengelecel

Dude I can sympathize, it's the last year for me but it's so hard to take it. I don't know what changed for me but it's just so much harder, I'm done, I'm burned out, I can't do it anymore.

College is boring as fuck. Its so hard for me to focus in my classes and even the first month assignments are very difficult

I didn’t even bothered entering

Im a unicel too and that is my main concern as well. Im not low iq, but my brain has fried from too much ldaring and I cant really concentrate on my studies properly. I just cant find any motivation to study, because I know how over it is for me....

Fucking brutal. At times, uni was so annoying because of the difficulty that i felt like nuking the absolute shit out of the entire campus.

View attachment 338563
View attachment 338564

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Just a week in Uni (UofT FYI), the most [Brutal] [SuicideFuel] has already stuck in my head, and it is not even about normoids bragging about relationships (because I know a lot of them will get cucked)...

Rather it is about how I am panicking about how much harder the courses are going to be. Well many of you are going to tell me that "You are going to make it bro!". Yeah I know, but the problem is that what if I don't make it?

The problem is, that if I don't make it, I would have to go find a job, and now the job market is gone down to complete shit due to corona. Most importantly, people (especially foids) would call the cops on me faster than I say "Hi" to them due to my sub 4 truecel tier face.

@FinnCel @metabuxx @KingChemist @Colvin76 @Unhappy-Man @ThoughtfulCel @JosefMengelecel
I know how you feel bro. Im taking five only college courses right now, and its already becoming a chore. I don't have time to frolic about my forest anymore.

I just paid someone to do my assignments its much cheaper and faster. Couldn't understand shit at uni anyway and still got a job in my field.

I just paid someone to do my assignments its much cheaper and faster. Couldn't understand shit at uni anyway and still got a job in my field.
Wow, are you rich? I know some people buy their thesis, but your actual weekly homework? Expensive.

If you can't find a job you can get newly printed corona-bucks right now.

Wow, are you rich? I know some people buy their thesis, but your actual weekly homework? Expensive.

No lol I paid some poorcels from fiver to do it while I was slaving away in some restaurant jobs to save some money since I had to live by myself since my family did not support me. I never had a good grade for it anyway they just copied and pasted that shit from somewhere I bet, still worth the money I spend. Like 1 hour of my work paid for my assignment, good deal. My university was a complete fucking farce anyway I literally started doing my final report 2 days before it was due. I had a friend from uni teamviewer my computer and do all my exam questions on the final exam and I did the same for him.

Tbh even if you wanted to fail you would find it really hard. They need money and they don't get money if their students fail so they tried everything to get everyone to pass at least. Still 90% students didn't even finish this shit. JFL you have had to have 0iq to fail this shit unintentionally.

Btw I got first class honors which is the highest grade apparently. I do not deserve it for a single second. But you know what? Neither do all of those other cunts that did jack shit also so I'm not gonna feel guilty about using the system to my advantage. I fucking paid my student loan for a paper that says first honors and that's what I'll fucking get. Didn't fucking sign up to this bullshit loan for nothing.

College courses are meh, the biggest suifuel part of college for incels is being left out of things like friends groups/parties/every other social thing.
The problem is, that if I don't make it, I would have to go find a job, and now the job market is gone down to complete shit due to corona.
No matter how hard you study chad will always have more connections than you to get the highest paying jobs, even if chad dosen't have connections most recruiters are foids and will chose chad over a competent stemcel. Networking is more important for jobs/internships if you are a CScel.

View attachment 338563
View attachment 338564

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

So what if you don't make it? Are you in a hurry to become a wagie? I fail at least 50% of my classes. Just keep going until you do.

No lol I paid some poorcels from fiver to do it while I was slaving away in some restaurant jobs to save some money since I had to live by myself since my family did not support me. I never had a good grade for it anyway they just copied and pasted that shit from somewhere I bet, still worth the money I spend. Like 1 hour of my work paid for my assignment, good deal. My university was a complete fucking farce anyway I literally started doing my final report 2 days before it was due. I had a friend from uni teamviewer my computer and do all my exam questions on the final exam and I did the same for him.

Tbh even if you wanted to fail you would find it really hard. They need money and they don't get money if their students fail so they tried everything to get everyone to pass at least. Still 90% students didn't even finish this shit. JFL you have had to have 0iq to fail this shit unintentionally.

Btw I got first class honors which is the highest grade apparently. I do not deserve it for a single second. But you know what? Neither do all of those other cunts that did jack shit also so I'm not gonna feel guilty about using the system to my advantage. I fucking paid my student loan for a paper that says first honors and that's what I'll fucking get. Didn't fucking sign up to this bullshit loan for nothing.
Damn dude, your life is hard. I hope you find a better job someday that pays well and allows you a lot of leisure time.

My uni is weird. It's in this shitty country, it's a shitty degree, but they fucking make you work like a dog. And cause it's the state university, so it's basically the only uni in this god forsaken shithole that has some degree of supervision and credibility, they make you work extra hard. And you know what? It's all fucking useless. It's still a fucking shithole uni in a shithole country, why are they torturing us like this? Fuck. Anyway, my degree is in some bullshit so it will be useless, all this effort in vain. Only outgoing normies with connections have some use from this degree, and even then not that much. Ohh well, same as my undergrad, only picked it so I could rot at home for 2 more years while doing the bare minimum.

If you can't find a job you can get newly printed corona-bucks right now.
I already got my coronabuxx and they are 4000 (2 months), 4000 can't sustain more than a third of a year

had u been a robust slayer deep in your oneitis, even going to MIT would be easy

I know how you feel bro. Im taking five only college courses right now, and its already becoming a chore. I don't have time to frolic about my forest anymore.

You can't fail if you're Asian. It's against the law of nature.

Dude I can sympathize, it's the last year for me but it's so hard to take it. I don't know what changed for me but it's just so much harder, I'm done, I'm burned out, I can't do it anymore.
College is boring as fuck. Its so hard for me to focus in my classes and even the first month assignments are very difficult
I didn’t even bothered entering
Im a unicel too and that is my main concern as well. Im not low iq, but my brain has fried from too much ldaring and I cant really concentrate on my studies properly. I just cant find any motivation to study, because I know how over it is for me....
Fucking brutal. At times, uni was so annoying because of the difficulty that i felt like nuking the absolute shit out of the entire campus.
Inceldom is beyond brutal. What is even worse is that most people would do anything within the law to try to kill us. I swear if murder is legal they will execute us and feed us to crocodiles.

took me 4 years to fail it :lul: just get it over with tbh. uni is cringe

I know it’s already over for me this semester. I keep procrastinating until the next day because I’m too blackpilled and lack motivation to work. As the work piles up I keep on procrastinating and then I’m extremely behind on work. At this point I just got to accept the reality that it’s over for the semester. I was a top student before the blackpill as well xD

took me 4 years to fail it :lul: just get it over with tbh. uni is cringe
Can't fail uni, if I fail I would end up wage slaving in some Mickey D's being forced to deal with nigresses and soycucks. I want to live far away from the city and build a large cargo container base.

What degree are you doing?
And since when are you 19? I thought you were 18 and like 5 months or something.

How did you manage to muddle your way to getting good grades then if you didn't really try? Is it cuz the work isn't hard but it's the quantity of it that makes it difficult?

whats your major boyo.

type of nigger to cry over a B instead of getting a A.

i swear every time i said im gonna fail i actually ended up failing, but everyone else who said they're going to fail ended up getting like straight A's or some bullshit

Yeah... No fucking way you don't know your own birthday. No one's parents lie to their kids about the day they were born. So you're saying that every single birthday for the last 19 years of your life, your entire family knew about this when they went to your parties and sent you gifts? And no one said anything? And why go through this much effort anyway?
You larped about your age, you larped about your height. What else are you larping about?

@Total Imbecile

Can't fail uni, if I fail I would end up wage slaving in some Mickey D's being forced to deal with nigresses and soycucks. I want to live far away from the city and build a large cargo container base.
mcd or wagecuck with gold chain aren't the only 2 things you can do

type of nigger to cry over a B instead of getting a A.

i swear every time i said im gonna fail i actually ended up failing, but everyone else who said they're going to fail ended up getting like straight A's or some bullshit
COPE.
Fuark that sounds too high IQ for me.
mcd or wagecuck with gold chain aren't the only 2 things you can do
I would probably be too subhuman to wagecuck.

Yeah... No fucking way you don't know your own birthday. No one's parents lie to their kids about the day they were born. So you're saying that every single birthday for the last 19 years of your life, your entire family knew about this when they went to your parties and sent you gifts? And no one said anything? And why go through this much effort anyway?
You larped about your age, you larped about your height. What else are you larping about?

@Total Imbecile
Sounds weird to me
How did you manage to muddle your way to getting good grades then if you didn't really try? Is it cuz the work isn't hard but it's the quantity of it that makes it difficult?
@Incline reply or cuck

I was cheating on exams using remote control software with my friend filling in the correct answers. Later I returned the favor since the school was too retarded to schedule all our exams at the same time so they had to do it in sessions with few hours in-between so he had 2 laptops at the ready and would just google the right answers from home and fill them in for me on the university PC. We were doing the exams on university PCs but we just installed vpns on that shit and booted into safe-mode and downloaded the needed software (we used TeamViewer) nobody suspected anything. It was pretty stressful though ngl.

I was pretty much sitting at home rotting or being at work I rarely even attended my lectures and classes just told some people to sign me up when the attendance sheet gets passed around. My life was at the lowest stage at that time. I was very depressed.

I did come to the practical classes that I thought would actually be useful to me and where I could actually learn something that isn't just pure meme knowledge that I'll never use again. So what little time I had and could be bothered to spare I spend on doing that.

It's not exactly true that I got by with good grades. The way the grading criteria worked is we got graded per module. I completely gave up on few modules and just focused on the ones that gave the most credit. As long as you received enough 80% or above modules they would override any shitty ones so my module table looks very inconsistent on my diploma now with some modules having like the bare 40% passing grade and others being at 90%. Though none of that shit matters since all you write on your CV is that you got a first and that is all to it. Nobody gives 2 shits what modules you did after you get your first job.

Or so I thought... Because turns out that I kind of need good grades on all my modules if I want a scholarship to go to post-graduate school like I planned. I wanted to apply to some SEA or China university and get my uni/housing fees sorted so I could live there for few years and NEET some more on foreign NEETbux while I fuck their noodles (the ultimate government betabuxx JBW sponsored theory). But now with my shitty modules I don't think that will be happening.

I'll give it a try anyway though, I'll apply next year just before my SEA holiday so I should have the answer by the time I come back.

Last edited:

@Total Imbecile

He also larped about his dick size, one day his dick is suddenly like 2 inches shorter and has a micro or something

Pointless to even argue with obvious larps like that tbh, just mutual ignore

Brutal. I am just a month older than you.
brutal
He also larped about his dick size, one day his dick is suddenly like 2 inches shorter and has a micro or something

not true at all. 2 inches? keep telling lies boyo
Not long ago I was able to get to 5.7 inches when erect but in June I did nofap for a little over 2 weeks and i've been fapping twice a day since. Now I can only get to about 4.5 inches even when I stop fapping for a few days. Is this irreversible?
HMMMMMMM..... projection much? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
brutal

not true at all. 2 inches? keep telling lies boyo

HMMMMMMM..... projection much? :feelsseriously:

I have PIED, which means that my size changes, depending on many factors. How is this the same as larping about your height and birthday?

I have PIED, which means that my size changes, depending on many factors. How is this the same as larping about your height and birthday?
So if you think Colvin is larping about height, do you how tall he actually is?

So if you think Colvin is larping about height, do you how tall he actually is?
I don't know. And I don't think it. He literally said he's a different height before than he is now.

Yea same I can’t focus for shit I just end up rotting here or on some incel discord

birthday was my parents fault. you can't blame me for being lied to for 19 years. fuck you.

the height issue (which was resolved HALF A YEAR AGO) was me trying to avoid being doxxed for whatever stupid reason and I'll admit it was my own fault.

also difference between 5'7" & 5'9" could happen with spine compression / small posture inconsistency / small measuring inconsistency. its such a small thing that youre a bitch for worrying about it.

Also your dick measure excuse is on the same level of mine lol.

I don’t believe the birthday thing jfl. No way someone goes there whole life not knowing their real birthday. Idk how he wouldn’t see his real birthday on his drivers liscense or something. Any number of forms you have to fill out listing your birthday
had u been a robust slayer deep in your oneitis, even going to MIT would be easy