Oneitis chasing update

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
I don't know if any of you guys remember but I'm the one who has crazy oneitis about a foid I work with at a pub.
She is only 18 but she talks to me a lot about films mostly as we have this mutual interest.

I saw coronavirus as a chance to open up a bit, I got her email from group work email and said I think she is only one I like at work (true), told her if she needed help with anything let me know.

Response pretty quick within 5 hours vanilla, non descript thankyou with a bit of sugar, you made my day( could be virtue signal) and see you back at work.
However no offer of meet up or phone number.

Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.

Fucking lol no reply yet, radio silence for 3 days
How over are we talking lol everyone has a mobile on them 24/7, 3 days means fuck off right.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
54d 6h 33m
I stoped reading at the first word, grow the fuck up.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
33d 18h 44m
S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
How is this chad like if she fucked me off for three days already lol
You don't ignore people you like for 3 days

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

The Third Cooming
-
11d 20h 9m
Stop right there, get blackpilled first then come back to the .co:soy::blackpill:

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

[Ropemaxx in process]
-
6d 15h 37m
This , oneitis is cucked
I keep saying this. There's no positive aspects of having a oneitis as an inkwell.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

[Ropemaxx in process]
-
6d 15h 37m
Listen here son. You don't matter to her. Right now she's jumping back and forth on Chad or Tyrones massive dong. You don't stand a chance. Move on and forget about females. It's over.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

never gonna make it
-
41d 12h 45m
over. try to be less cringy next time. wouldn't matter if chad but you aren't so..

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
No fucked me off
Is a phrase meaning to do something negative to

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 8h 23m
This is why greycels are seen as shit.
Oneitis/crush is cucked af. Right now she’s getting dicked down by 5 chads as you write this.
SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU. SHE SEES YOU AS A LEECH SEES A HOST. NOTHING MORE OR LESS
Stop right there, get blackpilled first then come back to the .co:soy::blackpill:

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 5h 10m
Having an oneitis is fucking cuck shit.I know it's hard to accept that it's over but...this is our life mate.Only god can ease our pain now.

SolitaryConfinement

SolitaryConfinement

Officer
-
6d 12h 15m
Bold move lifting her email address from work, but your luck ended there, boyo.

Now it's time to face reality and swallow these immediately :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Right now she’s getting dicked down by 5 chads as you write this.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
Also I was thinking of calling her out
She claims to be a nice person
I was thinking of a mini tirade blackpill at her.
Exposing her duplicity and the fakeness and superficiality of her "niceness".
That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply).
Then end with a sign off about her being chad Pitt only, she mentioned once she liked brad Pitt and was swooning heavily over him.
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 5h 10m
That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply).
Then end with a sign off about her being chad Pitt only, she mentioned once she liked brad Pitt and was swooning heavily over him.
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at.
you can do that but be prepared to be fired from your job and to have your face plastered all over on nice guys kek

Edfech

Edfech

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
21d 9h 49m
manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 3h 33m
??????????????????? ban this bluepilled simp already :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
9d 2h 28m
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at
Stop living in your head. She didn't shoot you, she ghosted you.

That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply)
Being nice doesn't mean fucking incels, being nice is asking a colleague how he's doing when you meet at work. Nobody is under any obligation to reply to messages (unless stipulated otherwise).

She did nothing wrong, it's the stupid movies you play in your head that hurt you, not her.
As someone else said, get some :blackpill:, grow up and maybe come back here later.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
17d 14h 9m
I bet half the users bashing the OP have onetitses themselves and are projecting. Oneitis is something people can't help, crushes are the most natural thing there is.

That being said, it is cucked to pursue the oneitis as the OP has done. It's over for you @Simulacrasimulation give up.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Destroy all normies
-
18d 1h 43m
Waste of your time. Why would you spend your time doing that, its not going to get you anything and its not going to change her mind. Shes a woman so she will not be direct with you and say “fuck off I dont like your ugly ass I have chad so why would I talk to you?”

Instead she will play along until, like what just happened to you, she decides that she doesn't want to expend that energy anymore. So she just stops responding because she doesn't care because she doesnt care about you even 1% and you fooled yourself if you believe that she ever did.

Not to mention if you respond and call her out on her bullshit, which of course you will be right about, it could cause problems for you when you go back to work. Shes the woman and she will win because of that. Best thing you can do now is just leave it be, and stop wasting your time on a person who cant even tell you that they dont want to talk to you with a sentence that would take her 10 seconds to type out.

Think about that. You are so worthless to her that instead of writing one sentence to calmy explain she doesnt want to talk, she just ghosts you

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

never gonna make it
-
41d 12h 45m
absolute fucking retard

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
14d 5h 46m
My oneitis kissed me without asking, when we said goodbye.
Ok slayer.
I bet half the users bashing the OP have onetitses themselves and are projecting. Oneitis is something people can't help, crushes are the most natural thing there is.

That being said, it is cucked to pursue the oneitis as the OP has done. It's over for you @Simulacrasimulation give up.
Well, this is true, and the projection ability is more legitimate. Having a crush is almost inevitable, I also have one, so I can understand those who also have.

Last edited:
Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
-
7d 2h 59m
if youre brave enough to think you have a chance with a foid then you're likely a normie or slight sub normie for looks.
It's Chad or nothing bro, take that idea of getting a gf and put a pin in it until you've looksmaxxed
I have more apparently essential advice if you want/need it

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
54d 6h 33m
if youre brave enough to think you have a chance with a foid then you're likely a normie or slight sub normie for looks.
It's Chad or nothing bro, take that idea of getting a gf and put a pin in it until you've looksmaxxed
I have more apparently essential advice if you want/need it
tbh

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
-
9d 7h 34m

This is the truth. Oneitis is a curse that only the most grizzled wizards can overcome entirely. I sympathize with OP greatly, even though it is a little blue pilled to pursue her in the way you’ve described.

That said, I wish you luck in the wars to come. I sincerely hope you ascend OP :feelsokman:

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Veteran
-
18d 5h 16m
Never trust a graycel. Graycels are Chads trying to infiltrate when they're bored at home during quarantine :chad::banhammer:

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 8h 31m
Oneitis=bluepilled soy :soy: :bluepill:

WØLF

WØLF

Future lowinhibmaxxer
-
3d 17h 15m
This is some Looksmax.me type shit

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Genetic Prisoner
-
51d 7h 29m
yikes it looks like you need some blackpilling
Image result for kamina punches simon gif

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
6d 10h 47m
OP Oneitis are cucked. She’s going home getting laid every day and has eight other guys on her phone much higher on her priority list. Stop talking to her, bro start coping.

S

San Salvador

Admiral
-
12d 6h 46m
Chad put his pinus in your oneitus :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
Stop living in your head. She didn't shoot you, she ghosted you.

Being nice doesn't mean fucking incels, being nice is asking a colleague how he's doing when you meet at work. Nobody is under any obligation to reply to messages (unless stipulated otherwise).

She did nothing wrong, it's the stupid movies you play in your head that hurt you, not her.
As someone else said, get some :blackpill:, grow up and maybe come back here later.
Wong
She has morally done something wrong
Messages were not sexual at all very light hearted
If you are a "nice" person you are morally obliged by social norms to reply to a message like this.
It was a test on my part, as I also wanted to test how "nice" a person she really was.
Now it is plain to both of us she isn't good at all
I don't think I even need to message her to spell it out.
H silence is the action of a narcissist, a person that devalues others to such a degree that they ignore others conversations.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 16h 25m
How tall are you, OP?

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
Chad put his pinus in your oneitus :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
5 10 gymcelled ogremaxxed cell
Around 16 stone leanish
Can intimidate most men with starecell

Obviously not enough for 18 year old becky
How tall are you, OP?
5 10 gymcelled ogremaxxed cell
Around 16 stone leanish
Can intimidate most men with starecell

Obviously not enough for 18 year old becky

D

DarthSpectra

Officer
-
4d 15h 14m
I'm really sorry, but now you see that she is not that nice at all. Even if a woman seems nice, when you start showing interest in her, she quickly shows up her true nature. They feel so repulsed by us, they don't even want to keep pretending they're nice, needless to say actually giving us a chance, at least a date. No, they only want attractive Chads, they don't care about who we are, how smart or funny we are. If she wasn't attracted to you, she won't become attracted to you, it's easy. This is who she is, leave it behind, you didn't had a chance to begin with. Don't listen to the idiots telling you you were cringe or other shit, Chad tells her to come to piss on her face and it works all the time... If you are also lean and with six pack and still this happened, it's beyond over unfortunately..

endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
-
2d 12h 44m
“Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.”

Can we hear your based joke? I’m willing to bet that’s part of why she stopped talking to you, along with the other reasons listed above.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
Not super lean with six pack, flat stomach
But not fat cell
Pretty muscular bigger than 99% of population, eg stares from men a lot (no homo).
I just have this urge to confront her electronically and cal her out on her virtue signalling.
And say her behaviour is a huge tell to everyone that she is chad only, and screams degenerate.
I am pretty good at verbally annihilating someone
Was going to use some lines
How do you think you are still a "nice" person after this behaviour.
Not everyone is dumb I can see through you like a book, your behaviour just looks dumb and completely lack morality, decency.

Remember this good;
All that glitters is not gold

Nothing straight can be made of the crooked hue if humanity

Then to finish her off
Good luck chasing chad Pitt

Then obligatory
You go ahead and have a lovely day
“Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.”

Can we hear your based joke? I’m willing to bet that’s part of why she stopped talking to you, along with the other reasons listed above.

Last edited:
Stalin

Stalin

Officer
-
19d 8h 23m
Another day - another frustrated normie.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m

It was not the best joke in the world but it certainly was not cringe enough to deserve the big bad ghosting.
She listens to mark kermode the film critic.
She does film studies, heavy interest in films
I cracked a joke about me talking with mark kermode and him making me check she is ok as he doesn't want the next Steven Spielberg to be lost to Coronavirus.
On the spot that objectively Funnyish with the context
Unless you have alternative modus operandi, you can straw man but I don't buy it, it is at worst a passable joke objectively

Last edited:
endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
-
2d 12h 44m
It was not the best joke in the world but it certainly was not cringe enough to deserve the big bad ghosting.
She listens to mark kermode the film critic.
She does film studies, heavy interest in films
I cracked a joke about me talking with mark kermode and him making me check she is ok as he doesn't want the next Steven Spielberg to be lost to Coronavirus.
On the spot that objectively Funnyish with the context
Unless you have alternative modus operandi, you can straw man but I don't buy it, it is at worst a passable joke objectively
I just read over this and your initial post again a few times.
You should read over what you wrote a few times as well because you’ll notice that she never expresses interest or enthusiasm towards interaction with you, really it just sounds like she is being polite.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
this is not the main issue for me
I was opening up the possibility of just platonic friendship.
My conversation were vanilla non sexual just chat
What I was most shocked is that even now the bar for orbiter is sky high
Is it chad only for orbiters
Even orbiters bar has gone parabolic
I just read over this and your initial post again a few times.
You should read over what you wrote a few times as well because you’ll notice that she never expresses interest or enthusiasm towards interaction with you, really it just sounds like she is being polite.
True
I am shit at reading into IOIs
However you have to always remember chad pays even smaller attention to this and is infintessimly worse than me.
But he is in tutorial mode where he presses every button and wins.
Therefore literally invalidating the purpose of "looking" out for indicators of interest.
He ignores them is unaware and still wins
It's irrelevent thusly

Last edited:
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

Overlord
-
76d 6h 58m
If you want someone to rate your face, let me know.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
This is not the main issue for me
Thoughts everyone.
Has anyone noticed this trend, due to social media also
If you want someone to rate your face, let me know.
Fucking awesome signature, using chad the barbarians words against his own kind.
BASED AS FUUUUUUUCK

endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
-
2d 12h 44m
this is not the main issue for me

True
I am shit at reading into IOIs
However you have to always remember chad pays even smaller attention to this and is infintessimly worse than me.
But he is in tutorial mode where he presses every button and wins.
Therefore literally invalidating the purpose of "looking" out for indicators of interest.
He ignores them is unaware and still wins
It's irrelevent thusly
Here is my understanding.
If someone is not interested in you, there is no basis for a friendly or romantic relationship to develop. Thus, the only possibility of social interaction is restricted to that which is necessary (interactions in the context of work).
You will also notice this principle is the basis behind Chad’s relationships, as girls not interested in one specific Chad will not engage with that Chad (though they may with others).
You cannot ignore interest because it is the basis for spontaneous social interaction. I am talking to you right now because I have some level of interest in this topic.

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 2h 16m
She doesnt like you and she only talks to you when shes really bored. Dont orbit her or do any favors for her

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
Here is my understanding.
If someone is not interested in you, there is no basis for a friendly or romantic relationship to develop. Thus, the only possibility of social interaction is restricted to that which is necessary (interactions in the context of work).
You will also notice this principle is the basis behind Chad’s relationships, as girls not interested in one specific Chad will not engage with that Chad (though they may with others).
You cannot ignore interest because it is the basis for spontaneous social interaction. I am talking to you right now because I have some level of interest in this topic.
good points
However logic is slightly out
Predacants of interaction
She loves films
All of my conversations talk about films references etc in every message
You mention you are talking to me due to mutual shared interest
Films are the mutual shared interest I keep on pursuing.
Chads appeal is near universal, chad almost never gets no interest, logic is flawed, it is like a lottery that chad IS NOT validated

Another point of order
I also noticed how sociopathic her behaviour is
From
You made my day when you thought of me
To
Ghosting me when I followed up with a friendly message.
This is pure sociopathy huge ego narcissism lack of morality common decency, complete virtue signalling.
My behaviour didn't warrant anywhere near this behaviour, hugely aggressive negative disproportionate act from the oneitis

D

Diet_Choke

Recruit
-
1d 16h 49m
If you did the same thing to me, emailed me, maybe the first message I'd be nice to you and say 'aww thanks bro'

But if you kept emailing me day after day, I'd be like "why is this guy hassling me?"

It's not even so much an indictment of you, even if you were rich and invited me to your yacht, it would still be an imposition because maybe I have other shit going on, work, school, sick parent, medical problems, whatever.

Having to stop and reply to you, "Uh sorry bill, I can't visit your yacht this week, but enjoy." It takes emotional energy to stop and deal with people, it's not like ignoring an e-mail from a company or junk e-mail, this is a real person, you have to stop and think about your response.

So putting people on the spot like that is bad form and displays a lack of social consiousness.

Just because you have one-itis, doesn't mean the target has to drop whatever else they're dealing with to now manage your emotions.

"Ghosting" is one of those passive-aggressive terms where not having enough emotional bandwidth to deal with someone's bullshit is somehow considered a "hostile act."

It's like if a panhandler stopped you in the street and kept following you, and you're the aggressive one for not giving them a dollar, "cmon man why you ghosting me, all I asked for was 1 dollar."

People should have a right to walk down the street unmolested.

W

WizardofSoda

Veteran
-
41d 6h 28m
Your message reminded me why nowadays when i see a woman walking the other way in a store or on the street i don't even look, I just walk by.

UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
-
8d 21h 51m
I don't know if any of you guys remember but I'm the one who has crazy oneitis about a foid I work with at a pub.
Come on my guy, haven't the blackpill taught you that shit yet? NEVER, NEVER HIT ON FOIDS FROM WORK, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! It's a waste of your fucking time, and it will probably fuck with your reputation once she starts to tell eveything to your normie coworkers. For the sake of your own well-being, STOP with this fucking nonsesne.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
8d 14h 37m
If you did the same thing to me, emailed me, maybe the first message I'd be nice to you and say 'aww thanks bro'

But if you kept emailing me day after day, I'd be like "why is this guy hassling me?"

It's not even so much an indictment of you, even if you were rich and invited me to your yacht, it would still be an imposition because maybe I have other shit going on, work, school, sick parent, medical problems, whatever.

Having to stop and reply to you, "Uh sorry bill, I can't visit your yacht this week, but enjoy." It takes emotional energy to stop and deal with people, it's not like ignoring an e-mail from a company or junk e-mail, this is a real person, you have to stop and think about your response.

So putting people on the spot like that is bad form and displays a lack of social consiousness.

Just because you have one-itis, doesn't mean the target has to drop whatever else they're dealing with to now manage your emotions.

"Ghosting" is one of those passive-aggressive terms where not having enough emotional bandwidth to deal with someone's bullshit is somehow considered a "hostile act."

It's like if a panhandler stopped you in the street and kept following you, and you're the aggressive one for not giving them a dollar, "cmon man why you ghosting me, all I asked for was 1 dollar."

People should have a right to walk down the street unmolested.
This is a straw man arguement.
The premise she has been conversing with me constantly at work a lot, and been nice, and also claimed nice.

A panhandler by definition is an unknown person, that has no connection is literally the coldest approach possible.
Also if someone pleaded with you for money and you declined, this is still a douche thing to do and is at the very least morally questionable, as the person IS FUCKING DESTITUTE.

I HATE THIS LIBERLIST BULLSHIT NOONE OWES ANYONE ANYTHING FREE FOR ALL
POST MODERNIST, SOCIAL RESONSIBILITY FREE HORSESHIT.

I can defeat your narcissstic arguement so easily its laughable.
what if YOU WERE THE PANHANDLER DOUCHEBAG, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, HOW WOULD IT PSYCHOLOGICALLY EFFECT YOU.
If you have not worked it out, metaphorically speaking socially to a foid you are a PANHANDLER lol all incels are.
The Liberalism you are defending is one of the only reasons foids are getting away with their degeneracy, it benefits you not one IOTA supporting this political stance, its a joke

mic drop.

Then it become suddenly oh ah I am not the panhandler, such a shit arguement its a joke.

Last edited:
Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
-
23h 0m
You'll get fired if you do this

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
22d 14h 16m
this is straw man arguement.
The premise she has been conversing with me constantly at work a lot, and been nice, and also claimed nice.

A panhandler by definition is an unknown person, that has no connection is literally the coldest approach possible.
Alson if someone pleaded with you for money and you declined, this is still a douche thing to do and is at the very least morally questionable, as the person IS FUCKING DESTITUTE.

I HATE THIS LIBERLIST BULLSHIT NOONE OWES ANYONE ANYTHING FREE FOR ALL
POST MODERNIST, SOCIAL RESONSIBILITY FREE HORSESHIT.

I can defeat your narcissstic arguement so easily its laughable.
what if YOU WERE THE PANHANDLER DOUCHEBAG, HOW WULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, HOW WOULD IT PSYYCHOLOGICALLY EFFECT YOU.

Then it become suddenly oh ah I am not the panhandler, such a shit arguement its a joke.
You sound like you need a Looksmax.me account brah! This is Incels.co the Cope is strong here because it’s all we can do:feels: