Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis chasing update

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I don't know if any of you guys remember but I'm the one who has crazy oneitis about a foid I work with at a pub.
She is only 18 but she talks to me a lot about films mostly as we have this mutual interest.

I saw coronavirus as a chance to open up a bit, I got her email from group work email and said I think she is only one I like at work (true), told her if she needed help with anything let me know.

Response pretty quick within 5 hours vanilla, non descript thankyou with a bit of sugar, you made my day( could be virtue signal) and see you back at work.
However no offer of meet up or phone number.

Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.

Fucking lol no reply yet, radio silence for 3 days
How over are we talking lol everyone has a mobile on them 24/7, 3 days means fuck off right.

I stoped reading at the first word, grow the fuck up.

How is this chad like if she fucked me off for three days already lol
You don't ignore people you like for 3 days

Stop right there, get blackpilled first then come back to the .co:soy::blackpill:

Listen here son. You don't matter to her. Right now she's jumping back and forth on Chad or Tyrones massive dong. You don't stand a chance. Move on and forget about females. It's over.

over. try to be less cringy next time. wouldn't matter if chad but you aren't so..

No fucked me off
Is a phrase meaning to do something negative to

This is why greycels are seen as shit.
Oneitis/crush is cucked af. Right now she’s getting dicked down by 5 chads as you write this.
SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU. SHE SEES YOU AS A LEECH SEES A HOST. NOTHING MORE OR LESS
Stop right there, get blackpilled first then come back to the .co:soy::blackpill:

Having an oneitis is fucking cuck shit.I know it's hard to accept that it's over but...this is our life mate.Only god can ease our pain now.

Bold move lifting her email address from work, but your luck ended there, boyo.

Now it's time to face reality and swallow these immediately :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Right now she’s getting dicked down by 5 chads as you write this.

Also I was thinking of calling her out
She claims to be a nice person
I was thinking of a mini tirade blackpill at her.
Exposing her duplicity and the fakeness and superficiality of her "niceness".
That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply).
Then end with a sign off about her being chad Pitt only, she mentioned once she liked brad Pitt and was swooning heavily over him.
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at.

That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply).
Then end with a sign off about her being chad Pitt only, she mentioned once she liked brad Pitt and was swooning heavily over him.
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at.
you can do that but be prepared to be fired from your job and to have your face plastered all over on nice guys kek

Dontcaregreycel

??????????????????? ban this bluepilled simp already :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at
Stop living in your head. She didn't shoot you, she ghosted you.

That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply)
Being nice doesn't mean fucking incels, being nice is asking a colleague how he's doing when you meet at work. Nobody is under any obligation to reply to messages (unless stipulated otherwise).

She did nothing wrong, it's the stupid movies you play in your head that hurt you, not her.
As someone else said, get some :blackpill:, grow up and maybe come back here later.

I bet half the users bashing the OP have onetitses themselves and are projecting. Oneitis is something people can't help, crushes are the most natural thing there is.

That being said, it is cucked to pursue the oneitis as the OP has done. It's over for you @Simulacrasimulation give up.

Waste of your time. Why would you spend your time doing that, its not going to get you anything and its not going to change her mind. Shes a woman so she will not be direct with you and say “fuck off I dont like your ugly ass I have chad so why would I talk to you?”

Instead she will play along until, like what just happened to you, she decides that she doesn't want to expend that energy anymore. So she just stops responding because she doesn't care because she doesnt care about you even 1% and you fooled yourself if you believe that she ever did.

Not to mention if you respond and call her out on her bullshit, which of course you will be right about, it could cause problems for you when you go back to work. Shes the woman and she will win because of that. Best thing you can do now is just leave it be, and stop wasting your time on a person who cant even tell you that they dont want to talk to you with a sentence that would take her 10 seconds to type out.

Think about that. You are so worthless to her that instead of writing one sentence to calmy explain she doesnt want to talk, she just ghosts you

absolute fucking retard

My oneitis kissed me without asking, when we said goodbye.
Ok slayer.
I bet half the users bashing the OP have onetitses themselves and are projecting. Oneitis is something people can't help, crushes are the most natural thing there is.

That being said, it is cucked to pursue the oneitis as the OP has done. It's over for you @Simulacrasimulation give up.
Well, this is true, and the projection ability is more legitimate. Having a crush is almost inevitable, I also have one, so I can understand those who also have.

Last edited:
if youre brave enough to think you have a chance with a foid then you're likely a normie or slight sub normie for looks.
It's Chad or nothing bro, take that idea of getting a gf and put a pin in it until you've looksmaxxed
I have more apparently essential advice if you want/need it

if youre brave enough to think you have a chance with a foid then you're likely a normie or slight sub normie for looks.
It's Chad or nothing bro, take that idea of getting a gf and put a pin in it until you've looksmaxxed
I have more apparently essential advice if you want/need it
tbh

This is the truth. Oneitis is a curse that only the most grizzled wizards can overcome entirely. I sympathize with OP greatly, even though it is a little blue pilled to pursue her in the way you’ve described.

That said, I wish you luck in the wars to come. I sincerely hope you ascend OP :feelsokman:

Never trust a graycel. Graycels are Chads trying to infiltrate when they're bored at home during quarantine :chad::banhammer:

This is some looksmax.org type shit

yikes it looks like you need some blackpilling
Image result for kamina punches simon gif

OP Oneitis are cucked. She’s going home getting laid every day and has eight other guys on her phone much higher on her priority list. Stop talking to her, bro start coping.

Chad put his pinus in your oneitus :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Stop living in your head. She didn't shoot you, she ghosted you.

Being nice doesn't mean fucking incels, being nice is asking a colleague how he's doing when you meet at work. Nobody is under any obligation to reply to messages (unless stipulated otherwise).

She did nothing wrong, it's the stupid movies you play in your head that hurt you, not her.
As someone else said, get some :blackpill:, grow up and maybe come back here later.
Wong
She has morally done something wrong
Messages were not sexual at all very light hearted
If you are a "nice" person you are morally obliged by social norms to reply to a message like this.
It was a test on my part, as I also wanted to test how "nice" a person she really was.
Now it is plain to both of us she isn't good at all
I don't think I even need to message her to spell it out.
H silence is the action of a narcissist, a person that devalues others to such a degree that they ignore others conversations.

How tall are you, OP?

Chad put his pinus in your oneitus :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
5 10 gymcelled ogremaxxed cell
Around 16 stone leanish
Can intimidate most men with starecell

Obviously not enough for 18 year old becky
How tall are you, OP?
5 10 gymcelled ogremaxxed cell
Around 16 stone leanish
Can intimidate most men with starecell

Obviously not enough for 18 year old becky

I'm really sorry, but now you see that she is not that nice at all. Even if a woman seems nice, when you start showing interest in her, she quickly shows up her true nature. They feel so repulsed by us, they don't even want to keep pretending they're nice, needless to say actually giving us a chance, at least a date. No, they only want attractive Chads, they don't care about who we are, how smart or funny we are. If she wasn't attracted to you, she won't become attracted to you, it's easy. This is who she is, leave it behind, you didn't had a chance to begin with. Don't listen to the idiots telling you you were cringe or other shit, Chad tells her to come to piss on her face and it works all the time... If you are also lean and with six pack and still this happened, it's beyond over unfortunately..

“Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.”

Can we hear your based joke? I’m willing to bet that’s part of why she stopped talking to you, along with the other reasons listed above.

Not super lean with six pack, flat stomach
But not fat cell
Pretty muscular bigger than 99% of population, eg stares from men a lot (no homo).
I just have this urge to confront her electronically and cal her out on her virtue signalling.
And say her behaviour is a huge tell to everyone that she is chad only, and screams degenerate.
I am pretty good at verbally annihilating someone
Was going to use some lines
How do you think you are still a "nice" person after this behaviour.
Not everyone is dumb I can see through you like a book, your behaviour just looks dumb and completely lack morality, decency.

Remember this good;
All that glitters is not gold

Nothing straight can be made of the crooked hue if humanity

Then to finish her off
Good luck chasing chad Pitt

Then obligatory
You go ahead and have a lovely day
“Probably foolishly I emailed back next day with I think a pretty good film based joke about the virus and tried to keep conversation flowing, saying I miss her chats about films at work.”

Can we hear your based joke? I’m willing to bet that’s part of why she stopped talking to you, along with the other reasons listed above.

Last edited:
Another day - another frustrated normie.

It was not the best joke in the world but it certainly was not cringe enough to deserve the big bad ghosting.
She listens to mark kermode the film critic.
She does film studies, heavy interest in films
I cracked a joke about me talking with mark kermode and him making me check she is ok as he doesn't want the next Steven Spielberg to be lost to Coronavirus.
On the spot that objectively Funnyish with the context
Unless you have alternative modus operandi, you can straw man but I don't buy it, it is at worst a passable joke objectively

Last edited:
It was not the best joke in the world but it certainly was not cringe enough to deserve the big bad ghosting.
She listens to mark kermode the film critic.
She does film studies, heavy interest in films
I cracked a joke about me talking with mark kermode and him making me check she is ok as he doesn't want the next Steven Spielberg to be lost to Coronavirus.
On the spot that objectively Funnyish with the context
Unless you have alternative modus operandi, you can straw man but I don't buy it, it is at worst a passable joke objectively

I just read over this and your initial post again a few times.
You should read over what you wrote a few times as well because you’ll notice that she never expresses interest or enthusiasm towards interaction with you, really it just sounds like she is being polite.

this is not the main issue for me
I was opening up the possibility of just platonic friendship.
My conversation were vanilla non sexual just chat
What I was most shocked is that even now the bar for orbiter is sky high
Is it chad only for orbiters
Even orbiters bar has gone parabolic
I just read over this and your initial post again a few times.
You should read over what you wrote a few times as well because you’ll notice that she never expresses interest or enthusiasm towards interaction with you, really it just sounds like she is being polite.
True
I am shit at reading into IOIs
However you have to always remember chad pays even smaller attention to this and is infintessimly worse than me.
But he is in tutorial mode where he presses every button and wins.
Therefore literally invalidating the purpose of "looking" out for indicators of interest.
He ignores them is unaware and still wins
It's irrelevent thusly

Last edited:
If you want someone to rate your face, let me know.

This is not the main issue for me
I was opening up the possibility of just platonic friendship.
My conversation were vanilla non sexual just chat
What I was most shocked is that even now the bar for orbiter is sky high
Is it chad only for orbiters
Even orbiters bar has gone parabolic
Thoughts everyone.
Has anyone noticed this trend, due to social media also
If you want someone to rate your face, let me know.
Fucking awesome signature, using chad the barbarians words against his own kind.
BASED AS FUUUUUUUCK