Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis chasing update

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
this is not the main issue for me
I was opening up the possibility of just platonic friendship.
My conversation were vanilla non sexual just chat
What I was most shocked is that even now the bar for orbiter is sky high
Is it chad only for orbiters
Even orbiters bar has gone parabolic

True
I am shit at reading into IOIs
However you have to always remember chad pays even smaller attention to this and is infintessimly worse than me.
But he is in tutorial mode where he presses every button and wins.
Therefore literally invalidating the purpose of "looking" out for indicators of interest.
He ignores them is unaware and still wins
It's irrelevent thusly
Here is my understanding.
If someone is not interested in you, there is no basis for a friendly or romantic relationship to develop. Thus, the only possibility of social interaction is restricted to that which is necessary (interactions in the context of work).
You will also notice this principle is the basis behind Chad’s relationships, as girls not interested in one specific Chad will not engage with that Chad (though they may with others).
You cannot ignore interest because it is the basis for spontaneous social interaction. I am talking to you right now because I have some level of interest in this topic.

She doesnt like you and she only talks to you when shes really bored. Dont orbit her or do any favors for her

Here is my understanding.
If someone is not interested in you, there is no basis for a friendly or romantic relationship to develop. Thus, the only possibility of social interaction is restricted to that which is necessary (interactions in the context of work).
You will also notice this principle is the basis behind Chad’s relationships, as girls not interested in one specific Chad will not engage with that Chad (though they may with others).
You cannot ignore interest because it is the basis for spontaneous social interaction. I am talking to you right now because I have some level of interest in this topic.
good points
However logic is slightly out
Predacants of interaction
She loves films
All of my conversations talk about films references etc in every message
You mention you are talking to me due to mutual shared interest
Films are the mutual shared interest I keep on pursuing.
Chads appeal is near universal, chad almost never gets no interest, logic is flawed, it is like a lottery that chad IS NOT validated

Another point of order
I also noticed how sociopathic her behaviour is
From
You made my day when you thought of me
To
Ghosting me when I followed up with a friendly message.
This is pure sociopathy huge ego narcissism lack of morality common decency, complete virtue signalling.
My behaviour didn't warrant anywhere near this behaviour, hugely aggressive negative disproportionate act from the oneitis

If you did the same thing to me, emailed me, maybe the first message I'd be nice to you and say 'aww thanks bro'

But if you kept emailing me day after day, I'd be like "why is this guy hassling me?"

It's not even so much an indictment of you, even if you were rich and invited me to your yacht, it would still be an imposition because maybe I have other shit going on, work, school, sick parent, medical problems, whatever.

Having to stop and reply to you, "Uh sorry bill, I can't visit your yacht this week, but enjoy." It takes emotional energy to stop and deal with people, it's not like ignoring an e-mail from a company or junk e-mail, this is a real person, you have to stop and think about your response.

So putting people on the spot like that is bad form and displays a lack of social consiousness.

Just because you have one-itis, doesn't mean the target has to drop whatever else they're dealing with to now manage your emotions.

"Ghosting" is one of those passive-aggressive terms where not having enough emotional bandwidth to deal with someone's bullshit is somehow considered a "hostile act."

It's like if a panhandler stopped you in the street and kept following you, and you're the aggressive one for not giving them a dollar, "cmon man why you ghosting me, all I asked for was 1 dollar."

People should have a right to walk down the street unmolested.

Your message reminded me why nowadays when i see a woman walking the other way in a store or on the street i don't even look, I just walk by.

I don't know if any of you guys remember but I'm the one who has crazy oneitis about a foid I work with at a pub.

Come on my guy, haven't the blackpill taught you that shit yet? NEVER, NEVER HIT ON FOIDS FROM WORK, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! It's a waste of your fucking time, and it will probably fuck with your reputation once she starts to tell eveything to your normie coworkers. For the sake of your own well-being, STOP with this fucking nonsesne.

If you did the same thing to me, emailed me, maybe the first message I'd be nice to you and say 'aww thanks bro'

But if you kept emailing me day after day, I'd be like "why is this guy hassling me?"

It's not even so much an indictment of you, even if you were rich and invited me to your yacht, it would still be an imposition because maybe I have other shit going on, work, school, sick parent, medical problems, whatever.

Having to stop and reply to you, "Uh sorry bill, I can't visit your yacht this week, but enjoy." It takes emotional energy to stop and deal with people, it's not like ignoring an e-mail from a company or junk e-mail, this is a real person, you have to stop and think about your response.

So putting people on the spot like that is bad form and displays a lack of social consiousness.

Just because you have one-itis, doesn't mean the target has to drop whatever else they're dealing with to now manage your emotions.

"Ghosting" is one of those passive-aggressive terms where not having enough emotional bandwidth to deal with someone's bullshit is somehow considered a "hostile act."

It's like if a panhandler stopped you in the street and kept following you, and you're the aggressive one for not giving them a dollar, "cmon man why you ghosting me, all I asked for was 1 dollar."

People should have a right to walk down the street unmolested.
This is a straw man arguement.
The premise she has been conversing with me constantly at work a lot, and been nice, and also claimed nice.

A panhandler by definition is an unknown person, that has no connection is literally the coldest approach possible.
Also if someone pleaded with you for money and you declined, this is still a douche thing to do and is at the very least morally questionable, as the person IS FUCKING DESTITUTE.

I HATE THIS LIBERLIST BULLSHIT NOONE OWES ANYONE ANYTHING FREE FOR ALL
POST MODERNIST, SOCIAL RESONSIBILITY FREE HORSESHIT.

I can defeat your narcissstic arguement so easily its laughable.
what if YOU WERE THE PANHANDLER DOUCHEBAG, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, HOW WOULD IT PSYCHOLOGICALLY EFFECT YOU.
If you have not worked it out, metaphorically speaking socially to a foid you are a PANHANDLER lol all incels are.
The Liberalism you are defending is one of the only reasons foids are getting away with their degeneracy, it benefits you not one IOTA supporting this political stance, its a joke

mic drop.

Then it become suddenly oh ah I am not the panhandler, such a shit arguement its a joke.

Last edited:
Also I was thinking of calling her out
She claims to be a nice person
I was thinking of a mini tirade blackpill at her.
Exposing her duplicity and the fakeness and superficiality of her "niceness".
That when she had to back up her niceness, she got exposed for her coldness (no reply).
Then end with a sign off about her being chad Pitt only, she mentioned once she liked brad Pitt and was swooning heavily over him.
I believe you have to call bullshit on foids and stand up even when getting heavily shot at.
You'll get fired if you do this

this is straw man arguement.
The premise she has been conversing with me constantly at work a lot, and been nice, and also claimed nice.

A panhandler by definition is an unknown person, that has no connection is literally the coldest approach possible.
Alson if someone pleaded with you for money and you declined, this is still a douche thing to do and is at the very least morally questionable, as the person IS FUCKING DESTITUTE.

what if YOU WERE THE PANHANDLER DOUCHEBAG, HOW WULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, HOW WOULD IT PSYYCHOLOGICALLY EFFECT YOU.

Then it become suddenly oh ah I am not the panhandler, such a shit arguement its a joke.

You sound like you need a looksmax.org account brah! This is Incels.co the Cope is strong here because it’s all we can do:feels:

You'll get fired if you do this
literally give a shit about working in a pub full of normies I hate
I do the job for change when i am not gigging as a developer (my real job)
pub job is a joke larp (for buying crisps with), wage is a fucking joke, get swindled out of cash tips by management place is a fucking joke.
actually i want to work out a way to get soft fired, so i dont have akward letter resignantion hand in moment

You guys are being too mean to this greycel tbh. Yeah its cucked to have a oneitis and not blackpilled, but its not really a choice. If the hormones in his brain make him fall for a foid its not entirely in the control of his rational brain.

This is a straw man arguement.

Also if someone pleaded with you for money and you declined, this is still a douche thing to do and is at the very least morally questionable, as the person IS FUCKING DESTITUTE.

what if YOU WERE THE PANHANDLER DOUCHEBAG, HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, HOW WOULD IT PSYCHOLOGICALLY EFFECT YOU.
If you have not worked it out, metaphorically speaking socially to a foid you are a PANHANDLER lol all incels are.
The Liberalism you are defending is one of the only reasons foids are getting away with their degeneracy, it benefits you not one IOTA supporting this political stance, its a joke

mic drop.

How many panhandlers are sleeping on your couch? Have you taken any in?

But the panhandler said hi to you, he conversed with you, he shares your love of movies.

Stop bothering people and don't waste your time chasing people who aren't interested in you.

How many panhandlers are sleeping on your couch? Have you taken any in?

But the panhandler said hi to you, he conversed with you, he shares your love of movies.

Stop bothering people and don't waste your time chasing people who aren't interested in you.
Full house another straw man
How is giving money to someone asking for a hand out the same as giving them a bed.
You only know after you have risked your neck asking the girl to go further, whether she doesn't like you douchebag.
Go back to the Norman's William Dr conQUEERer, with your bullshit non based crap logic fallacious crap

Wong
She has morally done something wrong
Messages were not sexual at all very light hearted
If you are a "nice" person you are morally obliged by social norms to reply to a message like this.
It was a test on my part, as I also wanted to test how "nice" a person she really was.
Now it is plain to both of us she isn't good at all
I don't think I even need to message her to spell it out.
H silence is the action of a narcissist, a person that devalues others to such a degree that they ignore others conversations.

Man, you're too far gone. Look at this fucking galactic cope. "I'm just testing how nice she is bro!"

She failed your "test." What does that tell you? She's not "nice" and she doesn't give a shit about you.

Move the fuck on, faggot.

Reminder:

This is why greycels are seen as shit.
Oneitis/crush is cucked af. Right now she’s getting dicked down by 5 chads as you write this.

How is giving money to someone asking for a hand out the same as giving them a bed.

"bu-bu social responsibility!"
"I'm so tired of this you don't owe anyone post modern bullshit!"

Why aren't you at the nursing home keeping old ladies company? They could use a strapping buck like yourself, they get lonely, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?!??

"bu-bu social responsibility!"
"I'm so tired of this you don't owe anyone post modern bullshit!"

Why aren't you at the nursing home keeping old ladies company? They could use a strapping buck like yourself, they get lonely, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?!??
The predecation for your arguement is flawed
Based on a flawed assumption that everyone is an asshole that wouldn't be doing altruistic things, eg working in a food bank (which I do by the way)
Or helping older people.
Post modernism is the reeling back of facts and accountability which is also the predecant to our complete shit hole chad centric degenerate soyciety duckweed
Stop wasting my time with fucked up backwards contrary baseless NORMAN logic
And piss off back to NORMANDY

Last edited:
Oneitis is ropefuel, just know that Chad has blown his load up there an unthinkable amount of times

Listen here son. You don't matter to her. Right now she's jumping back and forth on Chad or Tyrones massive dong. You don't stand a chance. Move on and forget about females. It's over.

The predecation for your arguement is flawed
Based on a flawed assumption that everyone is an asshole that wouldn't be doing altruistic things, eg working in a food bank (which I do by the way)
Or helping older people.
Post modernism is the reeling back of facts and accountability which is also the predecant to our complete shit hole chad centric degenerate soyciety duckweed
Stop wasting my time with fucked up backwards contrary baseless NORMAN logic
And piss off back to NORMANDY

Everyone isn't an asshole. People can be kind.

But thinking someone not responding to you is an "aggressive act" makes YOU the asshole.

If they don't want to respond then let them not respond.

Have some fucking pride, this bitch is not special, and neither is the next bitch, or the bitch after.

Humanity is legion. Nobody is special. She's just a girl, and you're just a guy.

What makes people "special" is the shared experiences they have with each other, nothing else.

So if you text someone and they blow you off, there's nothing there and no reason to give a shit.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite board on the citadel.

Everyone isn't an asshole. People can be kind.

But thinking someone not responding to you is an "aggressive act" makes YOU the asshole.

If they don't want to respond then let them not respond.

Have some fucking pride, this bitch is not special, and neither is the next bitch, or the bitch after.

Humanity is legion. Nobody is special. She's just a girl, and you're just a guy.

What makes people "special" is the shared experiences they have with each other, nothing else.

So if you text someone and they blow you off, there's nothing there and no reason to give a shit.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite board on the citadel.

"But thinking someone not responding to you is an "aggressive act" makes YOU the asshole."
Calling ME an asshole for calling someone out for their rude and sociopathic behaviour makes ME an asshole, this is MARIANNA TRENCH iq, so what would you do if someone was slapping you round the face, with your fucked up logic, you would give them a handshake.
The logic in this alone is as backwards as the NORMANS greatest triumph 1066 is far back in time.
This alone is some reverse psychology pseudoscientific NORMAN logic shit, literally words put in any order in a sentance stuff, which can be absolutely destroyed so easily but what's the point.

BUT I'M AN INCEL SO LETS GET STARTED:

how women work 101:
Women have no physical power, they only wield manipulatory and psychological power of social and sexual situations mainly and extreme power over men in these fields also.
The only "aggressive" acts that they have at their disposal are passive aggression (eg GHOSTING SOMEONE DICKWEED, ignoring them, negative body language and verbal communication).
and social manipulation, eg gossiping (bitching) about people, manipulating people to turn against them to use others force (eg mostly men) for their own ends.

so

once we get this ridiculously BASIC concept straight we continue LOL

Now we get on to the point that everything is relative, her response is extreme relative to her OPTIONS at her disposal.

This witch literally used her Bazooka one of her biggest guns in her arsenal, THE GHOST ( THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF A FUCK OFF AND STARE OR MAYBE A PUSH) to a person engaged in arms length banter about work with no sexual overtones, no innuendo nothing chatting about films, then ghosted.

she deems herself so high that she doesnt need to give common courtsey, this is bullshit and you know it, and also it needs to be called out, otherwise she does it again and again and again, humans are very stupid, if there is not a very large stick telling them to do something. They come up with your super basic bullshit HERR DERR noone owes anyone any courtsey, its ok to treat people with so low value you dont respond to them.

MY MAIN POINT:
FREQUENCY AND NARRATIVE IS EVERYTHING

How many times has she done this to other people women included
multiply this by many many girls just like her, doing this every day to multiple people each.
how the fuck does this make a society that is not DEGENERATE ASSHOLE
This behaviour is the HERR DERR behaviour of complete sociopathic assholes, there is nothing good that can come of this angle, it brings about the breakdown of a cohesive society.

frequency that this has occured to me:
how do you know how many times i have been ghosted.
This greatly effects my reaction to the current ghosting.
This is also the main reason why incels are probably in your tiny mind "aggressive", when in fact its because you hav'nt even run the scenario where they are being ghosted BY EVERY FUCKING FOID THEY INTERACT WITH.
This angle is some BULLSHIT PICK UP ARTIST SCAM SHIT, just move on bro get rejected by another 100 girls bro
what about the psychological cost to the incel being rejected, the mental cost IS FUCKING HUGE, AND CAUSES HUGE DEPRESSION YOU MORON, READ THE FUCKING POSTS ON THESE VERY FORUMS.

YOU NEED TO JOIN REDDIT WITH ALL THE OTHER TIN HATTERS AND FLAT EARTHERS, STOP WASTING MY TIME

YOU ARE THE KIND OF REDDIT KEYBOARD WARRIOR SOY CUCK THAT THINKS BECAUSE THEY LEAVE THE LAST REPLY THEY WIN

IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION AND WILL KEEP ON HAMMERING YOU WITH ACTUAL LOGIC FOREVER

No one owes you anything.

I don't owe you anything.

I can stop replying to you at any time.

It's not a social bazooka.

Conversing with you tires me and makes me want to stop doing it.

I know that's hurtful, but it's not my intent.

I know you probably have a hard life, wanting to fit in and be social like everyone else, feeling constantly rejected.

Part of that is not being up someone's ass like a bad hemmoiroid.

"Hi hello, nice to meet you, I'm bob, ok seeya later."

That's it, now you're being social like everyone else.

Spread yourself around and don't focus on 1 person.

Say hello to men, women, grannies, children and dogs.

See which ones want deeper interaction with you and maybe go for it.

But again, don't only focus on 1 person.
Im not doing it for me

ITS A FUCKING METAPHOR FOR ALL THE OTHER INCELS SHE IS DOING IT TO DUMBASS, SHE IS BEING A PRICK TO MULTIPLE GUYS AT THR SAME TIME I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THIS.

Also this interaction with you don't you think it is not tiring tedious and odious ala with normies, which is why I keep on NORMANING you out

SO NOW I KNOW YOU ARE LARPING ON HERE

I interact with many people, but absolutely detest this propsterous privilege unassailable bullshit female social power
Which is completely baseless
And will confront it anywhere I see
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT
IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE ME, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL THEM OUT
YOUR HERR DERR LIBERALISM IS COMPLETE HORSESHIT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST USED THIS
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE CONTROLLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH BULLSHIT AGAINST YOU.

problem is this is an endless loop of I have the freedom to do what I like so any other person has the freedom, where does the fucking rope end you MORON.

Last edited:
Im not doing it for me

ITS A FUCKING METAPHOR FOR ALL THE OTHER INCELS SHE IS DOING IT TO DUMBASS, SHE IS BEING A PRICK TO MULTIPLE GUYS AT THR SAME TIME I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THIS.

Also this interaction with you don't you think it is not tiring tedious and odious ala with normies, which is why I keep on NORMANING you out

SO NOW I KNOW YOU ARE LARPING ON HERE

I interact with many people, but absolutely detest this propsterous privilege unassailable bullshit female social power
Which is completely baseless
And will confront it anywhere I see
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT
IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE ME, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL THEM OUT
YOUR HERR DERR LIBERALISM IS COMPLETE HORSESHIT BECAUSE I HAVE JUST USED THIS
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE CONTROLLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH BULLSHIT AGAINST YOU.

problem is this is an endless loop of I have the freedom to do what I like so any other person has the freedom, where does the fucking rope end you MORON.

"I know you are ghosting me to exercise your female social power, I refuse to kneel, I demand you answer me!"

eau de sexpest

"I know you are ghosting me to exercise your female social power, I refuse to kneel, I demand you answer me!"

eau de sexpest
Didn't read a word everything I sent was non sexual
Was looking for a friendship to be honest
Also sent from the biggest fucking pest on .co fucking pestering my thread with complete bullshit
EU de straw man trying to get last word keyboard warrior LARPING cuck IT PRICK
ILL KEEP REPLYING YOU VERMIN CUCK ALL DAY LONG

Last edited:
EU de straw man trying to get last word keyboard warrior LARPING cuck IT PRICK
ILL KEEP REPLYING YOU VERMIN CUCK ALL DAY LONG

Imagine raging out in your oneitis thread because you got ignored by her.

This is getting pathetic. Let it go. She's never going to be yours at any point in your life. Save your energy for something worthwhile, not obsessing over some Tuesday evening chad's tinder fuck date.

How is this chad like if she fucked me off for three days already lol
You don't ignore people you like for 3 days

Yes. 3 days means she doesnt give a fuck. Most foids are glued to their phones.

This Greycel still can’t except he’s ugly :feelshaha:

Take the blackpill and start coping bruh

Here’s one of the greatest copers of our generation!

Last edited:
OP, how old are you? I feel like I'm reading something a high schooler wrote that is in the body of a late 20s man. Is this a spin off of the movie BIG?

I understand I am ugly this is why I am on incels.co lol
What i cannot understand as I have eluded to in other posts is this detesting of other INCELS by INCELS when they try and be assertive (which i am being) against foids, or actually just generally assertive especially against HERR DERR LIBERTARIANISM DEGENERACY
Its like a fucking crab bucket where you are trying to pull a fellow crab down, who is trying to ascend or at least trying to call out foids bullshit
It literally makes no sense, if I am ugly or not everyone deserves respect and an answer when they are civil to another human being.
This is basic human decency level 1
The fact it has got such a visceral reaction is telling that many on here have abandoned human decency level 1 and are again jumping to the defence of the foids degenerate behaviour as a leap to defend their own similar behaviour,

WHICH IS BULLSHIT AGAIN BY THE WAY
AND AGAIN THE HUMAN RACE HEADS TOWARDS A RACE TO THE BOTTOM

You guys are being too mean to this greycel tbh. Yeah its cucked to have a oneitis and not blackpilled, but its not really a choice. If the hormones in his brain make him fall for a foid its not entirely in the control of his rational brain.
High IQ. Free will isn’t real. Every emotional experience is a result of involuntary chemical reactions on the brain.

What i cannot understand as I have eluded to in other posts is this detesting of other INCELS by INCELS when they try and be assertive (which i am being) against foids, or actually just generally assertive especially against HERR DERR LIBERTARIANISM DEGENERACY
Its like a fucking crab bucket where you are trying to pull a fellow crab down, who is trying to ascend or at least trying to call out foids bullshit
It literally makes no sense, if I am ugly or not everyone deserves respect and an answer when they are civil to another human being.
The fact it has got such a visceral reaction is telling that many on here have abandoned human decency level 1 and are again jumping to the defence of the foids degenerate behaviour as a leap to defend their own similar behaviour,

It's because you're greycel and a little bit cucked because of ineitis
You should read more blackpilled threads tbh ngl
Itsover

Last edited:
Didn't read but it's definitely over.

Oneitis infected should be beheaded to avoid a pandemic.

I bet half the users bashing the OP have onetitses themselves and are projecting. Oneitis is something people can't help, crushes are the most natural thing there is.

That being said, it is cucked to pursue the oneitis as the OP has done. It's over for you @Simulacrasimulation give up.
They act like they become assexual after being blackpilled

I agree with your bucket of crabs argument. More guys on here should approach and post here to cope with the rejection.